Mace Windu/Depa Billaba/Ventress vs. Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trinew
Imma go with Windu, Ventress, and Depa on this one

Darth_Glentract
I know this might sound dumb because of how I kept fighting for Sidious in Revan vs. Sidious, but I think Revan would win because of him more capable lightsabers, robes, knowlege of swordplay, and the force in general. Ventress would also bring the Jedi down in my opinion.

Darth_Nefarus
Windu, with Vaapad as his ally, and two more allies could win it, other than that I'm not sure

Lord_Windu
I dunno, can any of you guys tell me more about Depa Billaba and Ventress?

Darth_Janus
Depa Billaba is the second Vaapad master and Mace's padawan. Together, they make an amazing team. Also, Depa is skilled in resisting mind related force powers. Together, they might be able to stave off Revan and possibly win, but no guarantees. Ventress.... Ventress is a Dark Jedi who believes she's a real Jedi, and uses twin lightsabers to deadly effect... if you're weaker than an ancient Sith lord. She is destroyed rather easily, and Mace and Depa could hold off Revan, but I believe the Sith lord would win. Very very hard earned, but still... win.

Lord_Windu
So are you saying Ventress will go out like a punk and Mace and Billaba will prove to be a good match for Revan? I guess this one can swing either way.

Darth_Janus
I think so. With two well acquinted Vaapad users, anything can happen.

Lord_Windu
Anyways, this trio will definitely do better than the Dooku/Maul/TPM Obi-Wan trio because two of the fighters can actually work amazingly well as a team. So I guess if you replace Ventress with ROTS Obi-Wan or something then Revan will have a super hard time.

Darth_Janus
Hm. While Obi would be a step up from Ventress, his style would be easily penetrated by Revan, as DOoku got the better of Obi Wan twice and Revan could wipe his ass with Dooku.

Darth L. Dipsit
Darth Revan, if attacked by Mace and Depa, would still win, I think. It's been referenced before, but Revan's greatest fight was what could be seen as a joke for him. He was trying, but he didn't do anything to make the fight easier, and that was against several ancient force-users who were quite accomplished for their time. Mace is bad, but I can't picture him, even playing tag-team with Depa, beating Sidious, and, transitively, since Revan pwns Sidious, he would beat them together. Asajj isn't even a variable worth considering in any fight that's less than equal. She hasn't, I don't think, received any formal training, not even by Dooku - just a fair amount of potential with a blade. raver

Lord_Windu
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Hm. While Obi would be a step up from Ventress, his style would be easily penetrated by Revan, as DOoku got the better of Obi Wan twice and Revan could wipe his ass with Dooku.

The thing is, we are talking about three awesome Jedi Masters, two of whom are masters of arguably the most dangerous form of lightsaber combat and the other, whos resourcefulness and creativity make him a dangerous man. All three have to have strong powers with the force otherwise they wouldn't be considered Jedi Masters at all. So something tells me a simple flick of a wrist won't exactly be enough for Revan to get rid of them. These guys also know each other considerably well. I can imagine them fighting coherently like a team. Mace and Billiba attack Revan with Vaapad, and Obi-Wan does some nonsense Keninja move and slices him in half. You know Obi-Wan, always pulling off some of the most amazing victories.

archive monitor
depa biliba would team up with revan, she turns to the darkside dosent she. read the ep 3 novel

Bobafetty
Dunno, Im half and half

Kun-ni Habeo
revan roxxorrrrrzzzzz

xxxpoppunker182
well personally i like revan more but he would lose. mace and Billba together would probably win and having a third party is overkill i think. so even though revan rules he'd lose

Bobafetty
Windu/Billba/Ventress actually would win just barely

Darth_Janus
The constant whine of the ship's lasers could be heard even over the steady hum of his lightsaber as revan confronted these three Jedi come to kill him. With minimal effort, he rolls his wrist, making his right lightsaber, a blade as red as the heart of Malachor V, make a deadly butterfly-esque wave in the pressurised air on the bridge of this small ship. The violet blade, the same hue as the mountains in Tattooine as the twin suns set, spiraled in his left, creating a blurring stream of energy. Behind his mask, his eyes sparkled fom yellow to the full blazing red of his inner power. And before his eyes stood three Jedi masters: a tall, intense man radiating with barely contained power, a Korun perhaps; on his left was a woman bearing two marks of the Chalactan order of Illumination, her emerald saber making each appear to dance with reflected light; and on the Korun's right was a middle aged human Guardian, his azure blade shimmering in the dark, eyes focused.

The Korun was the instigator. He fell into a ready stance, saber in one hand at his side, flaring violet. This one made odd but powerful vibes in the Force, and Revan knew immediately his one was the deadliest of the trio. His Chalactan companion mirrored his stance, her own blade held up a bit higher, as though she meant to compliment his initial strike. Theirs was a clear bond, master and apprentice, and even Revan could note the tremors of concern for one another in their bond. The third Jedi master, the bearded pale human, brought his blade up close to his body, both hands on the hilt. Ah, so he was defensive in nature, perhaps a Soresu practitioner or even master, Revan mused. he would destroy that one first.

The Korun moved first, his body a blur as his saber came streaking in. Behind him, the Chalactan flipped in the air, her saber held close in her tucked cannonball. The third Jedi sidestepped to give the Korun more room and then rolled forward, obviously making to slash at Revan's lower left side.

In the split second before the three had determined to make such attacks, Revan had closed his eyes. The images flashed in his head instantaneously, the Force giving him quick shots of the battle to come, showing him every move, the possible outcomes, and the possible defenses, penetration of such, etc. Each image was burned into his mind instantly, the Force making it secondary knowledge to him. If he had watched a holovid of the event from outside a thousand times, he could not have known their plans better. Eyes still closed, he burst into action.

Their initial attacks were meant to bracket him in with saber slashes and work him into a fence of flashing blades. But he knew an easy and fast way out of being boxed. He shot up, flipping back. Reaching out in the currents of the Force, he gave the Chalactan a gentle shove, just enough to make her blade miss his retreating form. This caused her to fall into the path of her companions' blades, and they came up short. She landed gracefully, but clearly off-guard, and, landing himself, Revan sought to make use of that. Around him where chairs and instruments and consoles for the absent bridge crew. Revan had himself material for an ancient Sith tradition- harassing the enemy. As a general, Revan knew that defeat of willpower was victory whereas death was just a formality. He would strike at their will before he killed the three. He closed his eyes again, reaching out with his attunement to the Force. He felt the chairs, the consoles... and he tore them, wrenched them from their holdings, and brought them up into the air. With another Force relayed command, he sent the fourteen chairs and ten consoles streaming at the trio of Jedi. Their faces broke into masks of concentration as they worked together to swat aside and otherwise counter the wave of projectiles.

Eyes opening, Revan saw his chance. He extended a gloved hand casually, as though hailing a passing friend, and he felt the glowing burn as Force lightning cruised through his body, coming out of his open palm and hitting the bearded Jedi as he was overextending himself to cover the Korun from a particularly heavy console. He went down, body coursing with the energy. His comrades picked up pace and swatted or slashed any danger to him as he was down. Their brows sparkled with sweat already. Revan smiled a thin lipped smile.

The Korun broke the hail of projectiles first, slipping to the side and coming about, his blade at his side. Revan waited for him to approach, blades ready, stance very casual. The Force again showed him the coming moves, and when the Korun first swung, the parry was already in place. The next few swings were progressively stronger and faster, the Korun was like some wild animal- quick, accurate, and deadly. This Jedi was definately the deadliest here, but Revan could read his moves before he had thought of them. It was an excellent gift, and when the Chalactan finally came forward to assist her master, Revan easily incorporated her into the deadly dance of sabers. The hum and spark as sabers connected was nearly deafening, and together the two were brutally fast yet accurate. Their moves were wrought with contained passion, and yet efficient and posed, leading Revan to believe they were practitioners of the Form of Juyo, a newer form that was very difficult to use and considered almost impossible to master. As he met their blades with an every growing intensity, Revan noticed the subtle differences in their approach; the way they used Juyo they way one would use their own brain- completely and fully. They did not actually use Juyo, but rather some new version of it. The differences were very new to Revan. And yet exciting all the same.

They were working him into a frenzy, but the Force itself fueled his weary bones and muscles, and he was a machine, ever able to keep up with their insane breakneck fighting pace. Finally, at a critical moment where they were about to work as one and finally break his defenses, he reared back, waves of pressurised air rolling out from him in a shockwave as the Force propelled them both back. The Korun recovered in midair and kicked against the bulkhead, coming to rest on the floor where he immediately charged Revan. Behind him, the bearded Jedi was rising, his beard seemingly singed from the electric attack. The Chalactan, however, was flattened against the transparisteel view window, and crumpled to the ground, the air knocked from her. Revan met the Korun, this time determined to finish him, a slight deviation in hsi original plans, but it needed to be done. This Jedi could not be overcome with petty tricks.

Their sabers met again, and while the Korun worked hard to keep pace, the Sith lord meant business now. His twin sabers met and eventually started to beat the Jedi master's rather Vaapad-like waving saber. Finally, just when the Chalactan had risen and shook her head and the bearded Jedi came up to aid the Korun, Revan pierced his guard, single violet saber slicing his arm at the elbow. The Jedi master howled and fell back, and then Revan thrust with his crimson saber, poking at the bearded Jedi's approach. The latter fell back, bringing up his saber to ready his guard. The blow to his comrade had shaken his resolve, Revan felt as much in the Force. Now, he would exploit the wound he had struck and finish them all.

In this instant, there stoof the Jedi guardian, blade held directly up and slightly away from his body. The Chalactan had leapt forward to strike with her blade, her rage rolling off of her in amazingly nonsubtle ways for a Jedi. The Korun was on the ground, shock setting in, cutting off his focus with the Force. He was obviously trying to stem to shock but not quite succeeding yet.

Revan spun about to his right, leading with his crimson saber, coming in so fast he destroyed the bearded Jedi's hilt at the point of ignition, leaving a useless piece of metal in the stunned Jedi's hands. The following violet saber ripped through his collar bone, leaving a blackened scortch as the Jedi fell to the floor, lifeless. Revan's twin blades met with the female Chalactan's jump, catching her in midair, and then the left handed blade zig-zagged below the parry and stabbed up, piercing her stomach and spine in a sharp and painful instant. Her face went from angry to an almost childlike confusion as she dropped, dead. Revan turned to the fallen Korun Jedi, his blades glimmering with unfathomable power. Mace Windu could only watch as the Sith came towards him, knowing his life was at its end.

Darth Revan33
(EP. 3 SPOILER!)

Sidious defeats the three Jedi besides Mace in nothing flat but Mace pretty much beats him. I imagine Depa and Ventress would be dead in a few seconds against Lord Revan and in a minute or two he will have killed Mace as well.

Lord Slaughter
Awesome, and Revan would just use force plague and then proceed to drain their power with death field

Bobafett34
revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.