Zod vs. Green Lantern & Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trinew
IMO, I'd give it to the superheroes

Draco69
Yep.

DigiMark007
Sure they'd beat Zod, but he's thrown down with Superman and even broke his jaw once. He'd go down fighting.

-DM

Phoenix Blaze
Which Green Lantern? Zod sounds like he will beat Wonder Woman.

Quick Freeze
he definately kills ww.
and he's faster than any gl, more ruthless too. i say zod takes it.

Draco69
Not gonna happen. Zod's powers are on par with Superman however he is far more ruthless with them. Wonder Woman would give him a run for his money...long enough for GL to envelop him with a kryptonite chamber.

Zod loses.

Quick Freeze
maybe in terms of powers he's on par. but he uses them to the fullest extent. wonder woman is a pulp in a matter of miliseconds. and kryptonite chamber, wtf???

Draco69
In a matter of milliseconds? Are you high? No way in hell. She's a step below Superman in every department.

Kryptonite Chamber? Absolutely. GL's ring can create anything the user desires.

Quick Freeze
im not high, zod is way faster, and he'll actually use it to his advantage unlike superman. and even if she is only a "department" below, thats still more than enough. if i'm a department stronger and faster than you there's not much you can do to me but if i go full blast, you're a vegatable.

however if gl can make an instant kyptonite chamber around him before the battle even starts he cant win

Draco69
I'm trying to translate the above with little success...

Zod is on Superman's level in terms of power. You complete misunderstood the concept of "department". I didn't say Wonder Woman isn't a "department" (how you got that wrong I'll never know) below Zod. She's a step. She would last for hours against Zod. You're seriously underestimating her power levels. Wonder Woman is extremely skilled and incredibly powerful. With her Lansarian technology and her Medousa head she could quite possibly win by herself.

However, Zod is screwed. GL is in this. Wonder Woman will battle Zod for as long as it takes for GL to zap him with a megaton kryptonite beam. He isn't gonna win this.

Quick Freeze
i dont think ww matters in this fight. she definately won last four hours against zod. ww is good, but not in these circumstances. think about it; a near light-speed blitz from someone as strong as supes fallowed by pummelings ww cant do anything about. but, like i said, whether she's in this fight or not, gj wins with instant kryptonite

Cosmic Cube
Zod is weak against Kryptonite too? He definitely loses. Wonder Woman's fighting ability would be enough to earn her a win against him. Throw in any Green Lantern, and Zod's toast.

DigiMark007
I think Draco's right here. I'd love to pick Zod too (yay amalgam!) but WW would hold her own for a while...long enough for any GL to play a role. I think Zod's best strategy would be to go for the GL first. Eliminate him quickly and then he could take out Diana. Possible, but not likely. The duo takes it.

-DM

Draco69
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
i dont think ww matters in this fight. she definately won last four hours against zod. ww is good, but not in these circumstances. think about it; a near light-speed blitz from someone as strong as supes fallowed by pummelings ww cant do anything about. but, like i said, whether she's in this fight or not, gj wins with instant kryptonite

You're joking right? She definitely matters in this fight. Wonder Woman is nearly on par with Zod. In terms of strength, speed, invulnerability, etc.

NOW, you say that GL wins with instant kryptonite. You said that Zod would knock him out instantly. Stop straddling the fence. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cosmic Cube
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Draco69
Hey CC why didn't you sign up for the tournment? I think you'd win.

Quick Freeze
im not straddling a fence roll eyes (sarcastic) , i'm saying in the short time it takes for zod to beat ww (yes zod has fighting skills of his own but that doesnt matter anyway) gl can blast him.

if he goes for gl first, then zod still wins

Draco69
I doubt Wonder Woman would let Zod go for GL. If Zod is extremely smart and went for GL, Diana would simply rocketeer herself into Zod in order to give GL time to use his ring.

Quick Freeze
she wouldnt be able to stop him even if she caught him with the already built momentum

Avalonofthewind
If its a GL that can create Kryptonite..the WW and GL win this.
If they can't produce it... They suffer terrible deaths.

Wickerman
ANY GL + WW and Zod goes down faster than Bush's popularity

~wickerman~

eleveninches
GLnWW > Zod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.