Naga Sadow's team vs. Ulic's Team team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kiu Dun
Naga Sadow's team:
Naga Sadow
Tulak Hord
Exar Kun

Ulic's Team:
Ulic Qel-Droma
Yoda
Darth Revan
Mace Windu
Sora Bulq

Darth_Glentract
This would be close.

Tulak would engage Ulic and Sora and would win. Exar would hold off Mace and Yoda for a while. Tualk would engage Revan. Naga would use the force to keep up Tulak's and Exar's stamina and force lighting and such against the other people. Also, why do the weak people keep getting the people named after them?

Naga Sadow's team wins.

Worst case, Naga smashes them all with a star.

Fishy
Like Glentract said in the worst case scenario Nago just kills them all but in a real fight i'm not so sure..

Ulic and Revan could surely beat Exar, Mace and Yoda would need to keep Sadow bussy while Tulak easily dispatches Sora...

Now in the best case Tulak doesn't join but he will, and he will destroy Ulic then go help Sadow against Yoda and Mace... Naga his team would win and it would do so with relative ease... The biggest problem they would have is Revan, and only because he studied Tulak Hord his holocron and could at least get close to him in lightsaber combat... Still Tulak would win, in a duel alone and if the force would come along, then you still have Sadaw and Exar to deal with him...

All in the chance that Ulic's team will win is very small, its still there but i don't give them to much of a chance

jackstain
Ulic's team.

xxxpoppunker182
you know honestly i dont think us fans can debate either side cause thats an awsome tem for both sides

Darth_Janus
I think Naga's team has this, just because of Tulak. I mean, the Sith was unbeatable. Add Naga "I chuck stars for a living" and Exar "I pwn Jedi all day long" Kun and it's KO for the other team. They just don't have any hard hitters besides Revan and maybe Ulic.

Naga Sadow
Naga's team would OWN. Naga could handle Mace and Yoda, exar would own bulq, while tulak is raping Revan

Darth_Janus
That last part is disturbing to the imagination. Please refrain.

Naga Sadow
khmm i ment to say while tulak is owning revan

anyways, sadows team owns ulics team so much. they just dont have a chance

JKBart
holy crap i've never seen this amount of retards at one place before

TheMuser
This thread is from 2005, what did you expect? This was SW debating in its infancy, there was a golden age of which i saw merely the last glimmers of, and now its become a elderly old man with alzheimer who has forgotten nearly all of what is important and is being slowly reduced back to that infant stage.

In the meantime the child of Disney cannon has merely just now been born and it will take time to reach a golden age as well, if it ever does.

deathslash
Originally posted by TheMuser
This thread is from 2005, what did you expect? This was SW debating in its infancy, there was a golden age of which i saw merely the last glimmers of, and now its become a elderly old man with alzheimer who has forgotten nearly all of what is important and is being slowly reduced back to that infant stage.

In the meantime the child of Disney cannon has merely just now been born and it will take time to reach a golden age as well, if it ever does. it will reach its golden age. Especially if Disney avoids the mistake of the EU.

Anyway, Ulic's team stomps.

Trocity
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
This would be close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.