Luke's team vs. Yoda's team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Luke's team vs. Yoda's team. Does the knew or old Jedi win? All Jedi are at their highest so far.

Luke's Team:

Luke
Kyp Durron
Mara Jade
Kyle Katarn
Jaina Solo
Jacen Solo
Corran Horn
Anakin Solo
Jaden Korr(even though I hate this character)

Yoda's Team:

Yoda
Mace
Obi-wan
Plo Koon
Ki-Adi Mundi
Kit Fisto

Darth Trinew
is this NJO Luke?

Darth_Glentract
They are all at their best so far. Therefor it would be NJO Luke.

Darth_Nefarus
Luke's team has the gifts, Yoda's team the skills. However, there is so much force power in the Skywalker heritage, I'm going to say Luke's team. He's got help from some badass Jedi

obi one kenobi
yoda and obi wan trained the skywalker family surley there knowledge of lukes fighting style wud give them an edge
and y isent qui gon on yodas team??

Darth Revan33
Luke's team would dominate. Kyle, Jaden, Kyp, and Jaina could shoot Force Lightning at one time or more and they are very powerful.

Darth_Nefarus
Yeah, seriously. Luke alone could prolly lay down some ass whoop on them, but with younger Skywalkers who had INCREDIBLE powers, it would be Luke's team.

jackstain
it should be yoda, mace, ROTS Obi, ROTS Anakin, Qui Gon, Depa Billaba, Ki Adi Mundi, Plo Koon

Plo koon 66
lukes team would lose if it wernt for luke himself

Darth_Janus
This is a rather imbalanced thread, though.

DarkDethbringer
I would defineately say...*suspence* Yoda would take the taco!

Fishy
This isn't what I would call a fair fight...

Naga Sadow
Bah, Lukes team is slayed. I mean come on, Yoda would surpass Luke, he taught the guy ffs. And Mace would own like 4 of those guys with his Vaapad. Now, If u guys are so in love with luke, fine, Obi helps Yoda to hold him off, and others help Mace. Mace and Fisto and Plo slay those saber n00bs, and then come to help Yoda and Obi. Luke is owned.

Darth L. Dipsit
Hmmm. All right. I know Yoda was old and weak, but if he didn't think Luke was more powerful, why would he send him to kill Vader and Sidious? Couldn't he do it himself (not when he was too old and weak) - no, he couldn't. We learned that in ROTS. However, he trusted that Luke could do what he failed to do. Thus, I think, when Luke discovers his full potential, his FULL potential, he could beat Yoda.

Darth_Janus
I wouldn't doubt that, but I do believe that Yoda wasn't fairly and truly bested by Sidious, and he knew that Luke's connection with his father would be enough to allow Luke to do what he and Obi couldn't openly do. Both Obi-Wan and Yoda were in hiding because if they dared show themselves, they would be sensed as threats by Vader and Sidious and both of the Sith would came about, full guns bared. But Luke seems like such a nonthreat, actually a potential ally, that he could get in close. It's not cowardice or lack of ability on Yoda's part, it's a smart move.

But back to this thread itself, it is pretty imbalanced, but like Naga said, Mace could clean up nice and Obi and Yoda would work against Luke, who would be conflicted as all hell.

Lord_Windu
I totally agree with you Janus. Yoda didn't necessarily hide from Sidious because he was less powerful, simply because Sidious had the whole empire at his side. Yoda wouldn't stand a chance, would he? Yoda sent Luke after Sidious because he knew Sidious would let him past all those stormtroopers and imperial officers, leading him right into the emperor's throne room. Why? Because he knew Luke was both talented and relatively inexperienced. Judging by the fact that he so easily seduced Anakin to the dark side, he thought he could easily do it to Luke as well. But he was clearly wrong. His overconfidence got the better of him, and that eventually led to his downfall. So to Sidious, Luke is a potential ally. With Luke at his side, think about how screwed the Rebels would be. But what does Yoda mean to Sidious? An old enemy whom he wanted to kill from the start. There's no way he would try to turn Yoda to the darkside cause it clearly will never work. So if Yoda were to show himself after ROTS, Sidious' first motives would doubtlessly be to have him killed.

Lord_Windu
As for the thread, It's kinda lopsided. I dunno.

Draykid
Actually...

Kyle Katarn killed off countles
In the video games based after the movies, Luke becomes stronger then Yoda. Much stronger. Plus, there's Kyle Katarn. Last time I checked he's one bad mofo. XD

Kyle Katarn killed countless Reborn. And he can force lightning people. I can safely say Luke's team, methinks.

Draykid
WHoa, crap... It screwed up. XD

Darth_Janus
Game mechanics are a pisspoor excuse for gauging one's power. And NJO Luke from the books is quite impressive, but even he couldn't easily take Yoda and Obi-Wan at the same time.

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah - NJO Luke could possibly be the most powerful Jedi of all time. However, Yoda AND Obi-Wan - that would be a tough fight for him.
I agree with Janus, but I'm not sure it would come to that.

Darth Plagues
Luke's team would have ultimate controlle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.