Sun wu Kong(Monkey King) vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khaghan
Ok, Sun Wu Kong is the basis for which Dragon ball, Monkey magic, and the other famous magic monkey things that were written. He caused chaos in the universe, do you think he could take on Galactus?

Khellendros
He could put up a decent fight. It took Buddha turning his hand into the universe and then a magical mountain to even contain the Monkey King.

Khaghan
I also think it depends on which version we are talking about. To be fair, we should ignore the original version since it has a lot of scientific errors since its ancient writing. The modern version of "causing chaos in heaven" cartoon. I think he could have won considering he took on all 28 constellations of the universe all at once and won.

mr.smiley
and galactus survived the big bang

Khaghan
And the Monkey king is indestructible.

mr.smiley
then why include him in a fight?
seems kind of boring

Khaghan
well he can't be destroyed, but he can be beaten when the force is strong enough.

mr.smiley
got ya.

whirlysplat
I loved the old 70's Monkey show. Isn't the story it and Dragonball are based on called Jouney to the west?

SpyCspider
yea it is..it's like millenia old. What Robin Hood is to the Brits, Hercules to the Greeks, etc....Monkey King is to the Chinese civilizations...

whirlysplat
As I remember he was taking the scrolls of Budha to India along with his companions, but he has earlier stories like when he almost defeated heaven. Budha capped his power. An early example of Crisis lmao big grin

Fanboy
Sun wu Kong.

Mider
The Monkey King is totally indestructable not even The Army Of Heaven could hurt Him they came back after the battle embarressed after His defeat by Buddah i belive they put something on Him that would become unbearably tighter and thus controll Him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.