Lex Luthor: Man of Steel.... I know but trust me this is appropriate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lifeisaglich
In Lex Luthor Man of steel #3 superman was exposed to some red krytonite now this in turn coused him to go baserk and he went after batman. Unfortunately batman was not able to hold his own this one time against the man of steel. Superman under possesion of red krytonite used super breathe to blow away the krytonite and then used super speed to prevent batman from getting the krytonite. And yes superman broke batman's nose. sad Anyways smile what do you guys think.

It is unclear whether the battle was a dream or not. But anyways untill futher notice from Lex Luthor: Man of steel #3 lets just treat it like it did happen.

Just to make things clear this is not a verse match. Just your thoughts on the matter will do.

OtterVomit
Well actually on another board I frequent, a bunch of Superman fanboiys came in and started gloating about this recent victory over Batman. Of course what they don't realize is by being so happy about Superman's victory over a normal freakin' mortal they actually make Batman look good and their hero look like a stooge. Oh wow, Superman FINALLY got one over on this normal powerless man! Way to go Clark! roll eyes (sarcastic)

But actually, I am sort of happy that this happened. Batman has repeatedly beaten Superman in combat (or at least held his own VERY well). Eventually it gets to a point to where its sort of unbelievable that he would win EVERY time against Superman.

pr1983
batman as it is gets way too much leeway when it comes to fighting clark...

its not that big a deal... cos at the end of the day we all know in a straight fight clark would squash bruce...

zod-doom
"batman as it is gets way too much leeway when it comes to fighting clark...

its not that big a deal... cos at the end of the day we all know in a straight fight clark would squash bruce..."

come on, Batman has a plan for everything, between his intense personal training and all those cool little gadgets and dodads he could beat Superman anyday

OtterVomit
I picked up the comic in question the other day. The fight was broken up into parts and a story about a collaberation between Luthor and Bruce Wayne played out during those breaks. The fight was not very dramatic and played out much like a 30 year old batting around an 8 year old. Batman's inner dialogue was also very uncharacteristic. However, at the end Batman clearly has a revenge in the making. smile

pr1983
Originally posted by zod-doom
"batman as it is gets way too much leeway when it comes to fighting clark...

its not that big a deal... cos at the end of the day we all know in a straight fight clark would squash bruce..."

come on, Batman has a plan for everything, between his intense personal training and all those cool little gadgets and dodads he could beat Superman anyday

he has a plan, but he can only do so much... what kinda plan would you have to fight a man who is as strong as the hulk, extremely intelligent, can move faster than the speed of thought, is practically invulnerable, can freeze or fry you in seconds?

not much...

OtterVomit
The key to Superman is Lois Lane.

Joker1237
Oh wow, Superman after nearly 50 years of getting beat by Batman, finaly has his ONE little victory. Batman is bound to let one slide here and there.

I mean its like this, out of 100 times Bats and Supes fought, Bats wins 99 times lol.

After all this time Superman finlly wins. Boy, Superman must be pretty happy about that win.

OtterVomit
I have my money that Bats will humble him by the story's end.

lifeisaglich
pr1983..."coughing" stronger than the hulk.

I am ok with the beat down. Because now batman is going to be ready for a superman under red krytonite. And the green krytonite is going to be much more than just a ring.

I got nothing against the man of steel but we need to know that there is someone out there that is capable of putting him down. If he is ever controlled by the dark side. I mean who knows more about the dark side than Batman.

Ka el I am your father. Says darkseid to superman. (We are all .....d..o..o..m..e..d. I tell's ya.)

pr1983
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
pr1983..."coughing" stronger than the hulk.

i agree, but its not something you wanna be sayin round these parts... stick out tongue

PrimalScream
the outcome of most of their fights (batman usually winning) is because the fights usually take place in batman's book.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.