Apocolypse vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khaghan
Who would win?

gautam
id say apoc is a bit too much for supes to handle

grey fox
oh man you are way out of your mind supes is too much for apocalypse

Xplosive
Apocalypse crushes him.

whirlysplat
Its been done before

Darth Trinew
SUperman by far

Wickerman
Really? Supes? Apocalypse teleports back in time just bout when supes's ship is about to enter the Solar System and sends it on its way far far away. The fight never happens because Supes doesn't even know Apocalypse exists. Fight is forfeited wink

~wickerman~

(ps: i'm not really serious)

Beyonder
Originally posted by Wickerman

(ps: i'm not really serious)

With which part? That Apocalypse would kill Superman? Or that Apocalypse has a time machine?

derrick24
you all must dont know who apocalypse is, any power that he think of he can conjure. His only weakness is time. superman would get owned by apocalypse, i hate superman fans, they always think he could beat anybody, not really knowing anything about his opponent. Apocalypse has so many ways of beating superman, which superman only has brute force that wont do nothing to apocalypse- due to the fact that he has been fighting it for thousands of yrs.

teddygreen17
I fear the Apoc is serverly underrated --
Strength Level: Since Apocalypse can increase his strength by drawing on outside energy sources, his strength is potentially incalculable.

Known Superhuman Powers: Apocalypse is a mutant who possesses superhuman strength which he can augment by psionically drawing on outside energy sources. Apocalypse can alter the atomic structure of his body at will in order to change his form. He can even increase his size by taking on additional mass from a presumably extra-dimensional source. Through his ability to alter his form, Apocalypse can give himself virtually any superhuman physical power. Apocalypse's "costume" is actually part of his body, and he can psionically alter its appearance at will. He can levitate himself telekinetically.

Are you telling me, that superman can beat that? - UH, like Hertz - not exactly!!

Mainstream
Apocalypse

GalacticStorm
Superman. Takes this.He is waay too much for apocalypse. If apocalypse had prep time then yeah definitely but without it its definitely supes. Apocalypses strength being incalculable doesnt mean its unlimited. Far from it. Its just that his strength level varies according to how much energy he absorbs. Theres a limit to how much he can tap into. As it is supes wil always be faster and stronger than apocalypse.

Mainstream
Apocalypse: I am the rain of rage...come against me and be wet by my might!!!!!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mainstream
Apocalypse: I am the rain of rage...come against me and be wet by my might!!!!!

Oh god you aint gonna start that rubbish again r u? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mainstream
eh?

Mainstream
Apocalypse: I could destroy you..but you may prove to be some use to me as one of my 4 horsemen.

Superman: thank you Lord Apocalypse.

Apocalypse: indeed child...indeed..do you know where any hot babes are at?

GalacticStorm
eh?

Never mind roll eyes (sarcastic) i forgot who i was talking to.

Mainstream
how could you forget your fellow horseman mainstream?

GalacticStorm
how could you forget your fellow horseman mainstream?

Horseman? roll eyes (sarcastic) What an embarassment that would be. To serve a self proclaimed force of evil who gets massacred by the xmen in all realities.

Mainstream
not all realities check out the lastest issue of Cable Deadpool Apoc took over one of several million realites with his four horsemen The Blob, Six armed Spidey, Archangel and.....Cable.

GalacticStorm
not all realities check out the lastest issue of Cable Deadpool Apoc took over one of several million realites with his four horsemen The Blob, Six armed Spidey, Archangel and.....Cable.

Oh well. In AOA he took over the planet as well but in the end an elderly Magneto still dispersed his entrails across planet earth.

Apocalypse got F*cked up by this:

Mainstream
if the reality I'm talking too Apoc let Spidey take down Mags

Mainstream
Apocalypse: please before I destroy you "Superman" allow me to introduce myself..my name is ...Apocalypse.

Superman: the pleasure all yours.

SarKastic_OJ
Superman would get the hell beat out of him..

Apocalpse is operating on another level of power the likes of Thanos, Onslaught, and Galactus....

Superman is indeed limited in that his "brute strength" would do little to nothing to a being whom takes on teams and is only stopped by some outside factor such as "time" or some sort of ancient code is desiphered..

Superman would need the JLA in order to "fight off" Apocalypse....

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Oh well. In AOA he took over the planet as well but in the end an elderly Magneto still dispersed his entrails across planet earth.

Apocalypse got F*cked up by this:

You are implying that Magneto couldn't destroy Superman.

Apocalypse would own Superman.

armandovalles
Apocalypse would beat the living snot out of superman. And AoA was just horrible writing. Marvel.com even says that it was bad writing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.