Return of the Ewok Film?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MOTHERBOX
I noticed this on the hp menu,, can some one tell me what it is?

Return of the Ewok.
The lost film.

Morridini
I haven't watched it yet, only downloaded it. I'll upload it so u can see for yourself.

Morridini
Weird, it suddenly failed. I'll try reuploading it sometime later today.

mossman
Return of the Ewok was a short film made during the shooting of ROTJ by David Thomblin, (1st assistant director on ROTJ) .

This is how Warwick Davis (Wicket, who is the "star" or Return of the Ewok) described the short film in interview:
---
"It's actually about me, age 11, trying to decide on a career. I try soccer and weight lifting at Dave Prowse's gym before finally being inspired to 'be in the movies' when I see Mark Hamill outside a movie theatre in London. The scene plays out like this: I am looking at movie posters of 'Empire' outside a movie theatre, the fight between Vader and Luke is shown, and at the point when Luke backflips out of the shot, he lands outside the movie theatre in London . I tell him - 'Go back, you can do it!'. He agrees, goes back in, and continues the fight with Vader. Highlights of the film include me wearing Boba Fett's outfit, Wicket visiting Yoda to get his intergalactic passport. There is a scene between Wicket and Darth Vader in the Emperor's throne room, and a great moment when Wicket visits the dressing rooms of Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill & Harrison Ford."
---
A short excerpt from the film was seen in the hidden extras on the recent DVD box set, featuring Boba Fett hunting Warwick onboard the Death Star set...

If you have the full-length version, Morridini, I'd certainly be very interested in getting hold of a copy...
smile

Morridini
Hmm, I finally got to see that file now. And I don't think it's the full versions, it is the one from HS and lasts for about 3minutes.

mossman
Any good, though...?
What's in it?

TheForceSupreme
EDIT: Nevermind

MOTHERBOX
If any one has this film and could pm me the link that would be the tops! rock

tlbauerle
Since no one goes into the OT section...no one would know this thread exists:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f5/t338969.html

Morridini
Originally posted by tlbauerle
Since no one goes into the OT section...no one would know this thread exists:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f5/t338969.html

Hmm, that was weird. I see I have posted there once, but I can not remember it.

tlbauerle
smile Funny how that happens!

exanda kane
Aslong as they get wiped out like the Jedi did . . .

star22
Its really cute. I watched in on Hyperspace and I really enjoyed it, though not as much as the Ian McDiarmiad interview.

ShadowBoy
It's definitely not the full version.

Here's a site that has pix from the full version, spread over 3 pages.

www lepconnie.com/articles/swi46retewoktext.html

Maybe they'll put the full version on some future DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-Ray disc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.