Adam Warlock vs. Gog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Adam Warlock

vs.

Gog

whirlysplat
Mismatch

Laminator_X
Adam could not defeat Gog in single combat, but he would foil his evil plan.

Mider
How does He foil His planes almost all His planes fail and get everyone killed like in Infinity Gauntlet.

Laminator_X
Read it again. Sacrificing the heroes to give the Surfer an openning was Plan A. Sacrificing the space gods to give himself a chance to do to Thanos what he later did to Nebula was Plan B. Plan B was working, but surprise, Nebula beat him to the glove. Nebula OTOH was so unprepared for that level of power that he was able to walk right up and take it from her.

Everyone getting killed was part of the plan from the get go. If he lost, Thanos would've killed them and many more. If he won, well resurrecting one's allies is one of the perks of omnipotence. Cold hearted logic, but valid.

Gog was just a disturbed Kansas survivor who had a mountain of power dumped on him out of the blue by the Quintessence. He posesses nowhere near the sophistication required to outfox someone like Adam. Unless he manages to corner Warlock from the getgo (admittedly, assasination from out of nowhere is Gog's shtick) Warlock's long game would win out.

Gog wins at Rugby. Warlock wins at Chess.

Mider
Didnt Thanos beat the cosmic gods and then thinking He was then invincible leave His body leaving the IG for Nebula to get it i mean i have the comic i think that Adam Warlock screwed up big time He had a plan that didnt even work and it cost the loss of alot of peoples lives and the defeat of the cosmic gods.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.