Wolverine vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JWangSDC
Enlighten me

guy222
Originally posted by JWangSDC
Enlighten me

Logan FTW

* SNIKT *

bub!

FOOM
Steel hard skin? bid deal- adamantium pierces steel

BUSTER1
If Wolverine can cut the Hulk, who is way more durable than Luke Cage, then he can certainly cut Powerman. He is also a lot faster and more agile than Luke, so he'd carve him up at will.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by BUSTER1
If Wolverine can cut the Hulk, who is way more durable than Luke Cage, then he can certainly cut Powerman. He is also a lot faster and more agile than Luke, so he'd carve him up at will. he can't cut the hulk anymore. ermm

but yeah Wolvie ftw

Soljer
Snikt bub bub snikt snikt bub snikt.

Priest
Originally posted by Soljer
"Snikt bub bub snikt snikt bub snikt. "
fixed big grin

jinzin
Glad to see Wolverine's actually taking fights on KMC eek!

Daredevil1
Logan 7-8/10

Sundipped

Wolvie wins in about the same amount of time it takes to say this.

Symmetric Chaos
Adamantium am sharpz.

Parmaniac
bump

Battlehammer
Wolverine every time, Luke like the best opponent for Wolverine because he a Brick, but a very weak one.

BruceSkywalker
Logan ftw

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Wolverine every time, Luke like the best opponent for Wolverine because he a Brick, but a very weak one.

so you don't think there's a possibilty for Cage to be inpiercable for his claws? IIRC they once stood against each other and Wolvi said: Indestructible Claws
and Cage replied: Inpiercable skin

EDIT: that's why I bumped it

-Pr-

but yeah, logan.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Parmaniac
so you don't think there's a possibilty for Cage to be inpiercable for his claws? IIRC they once stood against each other and Wolvi said: Indestructible Claws
and Cage replied: Inpiercable skin
I dont recall that.

Also it been stated numerous times as hard as titanium which wolverine effortless cuts through.

also Cage has been injuried almost kill quite a few times from damage to his body. Also I believe they used adamatium needles and knifes to do do surgery on Cage before.

Parmaniac
I dont recall that.

Also it been stated numerous times as hard as titanium which wolverine effortless cuts through.

also Cage has been injuried almost kill quite a few times from damage to his body. Also I believe they used adamatium needles and knifes to do do surgery on Cage before.

Oh ok but you know that Wolverine alreay failed on inpierceable skin right? wink

Battlehammer
Oh ok but you know that Wolverine alreay failed on inpierceable skin right? wink
if needles made out of adamatium by normal doctors could pierce cages thing, wolverine with razor sharp claws and superhuman strength would have no trouble.

what event would you be refferring to?

in what if wolverine enemy of the state he killed cage by stabbing him, I know it not 616, but food for thought
and cages skin is not inpiercable it as durable as titanium

Parmaniac
if needles made out of adamatium by normal doctors could pierce cages thing, wolverine with razor sharp claws and superhuman strength would have no trouble.

what event would you be refferring to?

in what if wolverine enemy of the state he killed cage by stabbing him, I know it not 616, but food for thought
and cages skin is not inpiercable it as durable as titanium

ok that was all I wanted to know

the Comic is Wolverine V1 (<- I think) 157 on page 18 & 19

dmills
^^^ I was going to say that issue as well. But are you sure that was Cage he was fighting? It's been so long I can't recall.

StiltmanFTW
Who was he fighting in that issue?

KingD19
Some.....person???

scifinut
ok that was all I wanted to know

the Comic is Wolverine V1 (<- I think) 157 on page 18 & 19 here it is

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9199/wolverine157p18.jpg

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/4387/wolverine157p19.jpg

but how do we know this carver guy's skin isn't harder than cage's?

StiltmanFTW
Ha! I was almost sure it was Carver. Thanks, scifinut.

Exactly, he could've been more durable. It was a single try anyway. Notice that Carver didn't want to push his luck and dodged Logan's second attack.

scifinut
no prob

thanos-prime
Luke

KingD19
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ha! I was almost sure it was Carver. Thanks, scifinut.

Exactly, he could've been more durable. It was a single try anyway. Notice that Carver didn't want to push his luck and dodged Logan's second attack.

True, especially since that would have been his face that was going up against the claws, eyes included. I'm pretty sure he didn't want to end up like Rulk. Although, he was confident enough to take the 1st slash, so I say he has some confidence in himself.

carver9
Wow, Cage weakness is adamantium. If he was too get cut by adamantium claws in a vital area he would DIE. It takes longer for him to heal from an adamantium blade than any other wound.

This is a none fight and yes, adamantium can pierce Luke, hell, adamantium is his kryptonite.

KingD19
Yes, he can be cut by adamantium, they use high power lasers and adamantium on him for surgeries and such. However, adamantium wounds heal just as fast as his other wounds, which all heal about 3 times as fast as normal, thanks to the Power Man process.

The Nuul
The L word.

carver9
Originally posted by KingD19
Yes, he can be cut by adamantium, they use high power lasers and adamantium on him for surgeries and such. However, adamantium wounds heal just as fast as his other wounds, which all heal about 3 times as fast as normal, thanks to the Power Man process.

No it doesnt unless he got some kind of upgrade. He can die from a adamantium cut: bleed to death.

KingD19
You obviously didn't read a word I said. I said his adamantium wounds heal just as fast as his other wounds, which all heal at 1/3rd the rate of regular people.

And I also said HE COULD BE WOUNDED BY ADAMANTIUM!!!!!

Hell, I even said they need adamantium and high power lasers to pierce his skin for surgeries, what were you reading?

Tha C-Master
Wolverine

Wolverine2006
Cage doesnt stand a chance.

Eternal Idol
Wolverine ftw.

SamZED
Didnt they use adamantium to operate on him in "secret war"?

BlindMurdock
Wolverine wins because of the claws.Otherwise he couldn't really hurt Cage.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
True, especially since that would have been his face that was going up against the claws, eyes included. I'm pretty sure he didn't want to end up like Rulk. Although, he was confident enough to take the 1st slash, so I say he has some confidence in himself.

Funny, Logan actually did gouge his eye out in the end.

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6230/carver4bg9.jpg (credit to jinzin)

He probably couldn't avoid that slash. Anyway, like I said, it was just one try. Mr Clean would've been a better example, I think.

Originally posted by BlindMurdock
Wolverine wins because of the claws.Otherwise he couldn't really hurt Cage.

Pressure points stick out tongue

SamZED
Funny, Logan actually did gouge his eye out in the end.

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6230/carver4bg9.jpg (credit to jinzin)

He probably couldn't avoid that slash. Anyway, like I said, it was just one try. Mr Clean would've been a better example, I think.

Pressure points stick out tongue What's the # and name of the issue????

EDIT: nvrm found it.

King Castle
Wolverine # 157

http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/wolverine/157-2.jpg

not sure of the name of the story arc without diggin up comics too lazy.

anyways.... Wolverine 9/10

Dum Dum Dugan
Even with out claws Wolverine would likely win. Cage stamina is questionable at best.

King Castle
pressure point on cage should work the one he used on Rogue when they fought for leadership of the x-men

tkitna
Any chance we could get lucky and they kill each other?

SasuOna
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Even with out claws Wolverine would likely win. Cage stamina is questionable at best.

Matt murdock punched Cage and broke his hand, I know Logan has an adamantium skeleton and you think theres no such thing as inconsistencies with his character but come on.........
What do you think Wolverine punching Cage is going to do?

StyleTime
He's saying that Wolverine could outlast Cage in H2H.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by King Castle
pressure point on cage should work the one he used on Rogue when they fought for leadership of the x-men Rogue's skin is less tough than Cage's by a fair margin, no?

jinzin
ZZWHAAAA?!?! Really?
I thought indestructibility was her gimmick... confused

When has this been proven?

OneDumbG0
^ Her durability is supposed to be on par with Ms. Marvel. I'd still put that below Cage's.

jinzin
okay.... but why?

snoopdogg
Does Rogue still have Ms. Marvel level durabilty?

King Castle
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Rogue's skin is less tough than Cage's by a fair margin, no? Rogue has stated her skin is near invulnerable and has allowed her to actually shrug off a beating from hulk..
She also bn knocked to the moon by Binary and came flyin back with no injuries and fully awake and uninjured. same with non goober Jugg she is a tough broad.

She has taken high Caliber Machine gun fire of the Neo without being punctured.

i personally think her skin Vulnerability is above Luke's

jinzin
That would be my opinion as well... but I'm waiting to see what ODG comes up with here.

King Castle
well there was that one time when Sabretooth kept clawing at her till she passed out.. i personally think it was the pain shock of the attack but she still wasnt pierced.

but, if we compare it to the times Luke has bn ko'ed by Ironfist kick or punch its pretty even imo on low showings.

jinzin
well there was that one time when Sabretooth kept clawing at her till she passed out.. i personally think it was the pain shock of the attack but she still wasnt pierced.

but, if we compare it to the times Luke has bn ko'ed by Ironfist kick or punch its pretty even imo on low showings.

Actually she didn't go out from being clawed she went into shock because she absorbed a bit of his psychotic mental state and couldn't handle it.

King Castle
hmm..... interesting then i retract my previous statement. mhmm

Rogue is better. rogue2

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by jinzin
okay.... but why? General impression. Cage's durability has been portrayed more consistently these days. Like when the Yelena Super Adaptoid absorbed the New Avengers' powers, it was Cage's unbreakable skin that was played up, not Ms. Marvel's.

tkitna
it was Cage's unbreakable skin that was played up, not Ms. Marvel's.

Because thats all he has going for him. As a brick, he's pretty pathetic. I'm not sure Cage is more durable than Carol to be honest. In a fight, Cage would get mauled though. I dont know. Just seems like Marvel is pushing him and has been for awhile.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by SasuOna
Matt murdock punched Cage and broke his hand, I know Logan has an adamantium skeleton and you think theres no such thing as inconsistencies with his character but come on.........
What do you think Wolverine punching Cage is going to do?

Originally posted by StyleTime
He's saying that Wolverine could outlast Cage in H2H.
Yup and the reason why i believe this, is mainly his recent sanction fight with DD, he was getting completely worked, because his stamina was not nearly as good as DD;s.

StiltmanFTW
Yup and the reason why i believe this, is mainly his recent sanction fight with DD, he was getting completely worked, because his stamina was not nearly as good as DD;s.

Tbf, he was poisoned.

Trackz
Tbf, he was poisoned. he was holding back too, one punch should've taken DD out

SasuOna
Are we talking about the Cage one shot?
I'm pretty sure if you want to gauge Cage's stamina by that then we can basically through out all his endurance feats over the years.

Deadline
Originally posted by tkitna
Because thats all he has going for him. As a brick, he's pretty pathetic.

Hate

OneDumbG0
^ It's ok to hate on a sucky character. uhuh Originally posted by tkitna
Because thats all he has going for him. As a brick, he's pretty pathetic. I'm not sure Cage is more durable than Carol to be honest. In a fight, Cage would get mauled though. I dont know. Just seems like Marvel is pushing him and has been for awhile. For sure Ms. Marvel would maul Cage in a fight. But Cage's durability is up there despite his stamina/strength/damage soak not being on Rogue/Ms. Marvel's level.

This all comes back to pressure points. Wolverine threatened to use them on Rogue. I think that's dumb, but again, I'm not completely surprised. And didn't Daredevil say he couldn't use pressure points on Cage in their sparring match?

StiltmanFTW
Pressure points worked on Cage before. Although he showed some resistance and that was before his upgrade (not sure if his dur got a boost too though).

King Castle
Wolverine not just threaten Rogue once with a pressure point but actually used it on Rogue later down the road in another story knocked her the f#$% out and dragged her to the danger room to fight for leadership of the X-men.

OneDumbG0
^ Scans or issue #? That's as dumb as Batman using pressure points against Wonder Woman. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Pressure points worked on Cage before. Although he showed some resistance and that was before his upgrade (not sure if his dur got a boost too though). Scans or issue #? His durability definitely got a boost.

Deadline
^ It's ok to hate on a sucky character. uhuh

Good thing he doesn't suck. stick out tongue

King Castle
^ Scans or issue #? That's as dumb as Batman using pressure points against Wonder Woman. Scans or issue #? His durability definitely got a boost.
Wolverine vs Rogue
X-men # 103

http://uncannyxmen.net/covers/xmen/xmen103.jpg

in the 3rd page

OneDumbG0
^ Isn't this the comic where Rogue makes Wolverine submit by hanging him up by his arms and threatening to penetrate his skull and brain through the throat with a spear?

ermmhappy

King Castle
yes, its where she trapped logan with some boyscout rope trap.

she threaten logan with her BS anatomy lesson which logan responded by breaking the spear via grabbing it with his leg and getting out of the trap and drawing out the fight in a stalemate where he threaten to stab her and she threaten to slid his throat.

Logan just smiled at her and told her she was ready to lead the X-men

OneDumbG0
^ And Logan using his legs to get out of his predicament validates the threat of Rogue's thoery rather than debunking it, right?

ermmhappy ermmhappy

King Castle
a stone spear is not gonna make it to the brain cavity no matter how hard you try to make it happen..

Rogue isnt a Biologist and a human skull covered with adamantium would make such a threat impossible.

but, pls dont try to change the subject with your ghost hole theories and PIS moments since none of that is applicable to Cage in this particular fight.

Dum Dum Dugan
Tbf, he was poisoned.
no he wasent.....they had a boxing match. There was nothing stated that he was poisoned. I talking about the comic called Daredevil vs Luke Cage.

unless I am missing something, but I don't recall any such thing about him being poisoned.

OneDumbG0
a stone spear is not gonna make it to the brain cavity no matter how hard you try to make it happen..

Rogue isnt a Biologist and a human skull covered with adamantium would make such a threat impossible. And none of that actually changes that Logan using his legs to get out of his predicament does indeed validate the threat of Rogue's theory rather than debunk it. Otherwise Wolverine would have simply stated, "Sorry, girl. The adamantium lining would prevent that from happening."

Doesn't take a biologist to see how consistently vulnerable Wolverine's brain is, real life biology be damned. I just think it's wonderfully ironic that you can readily embrace one part of that comic when it paints Wolverine is a favorable light, but simultaneously reject another part of that comic when it reinforces that Wolverine has a *gasp* vulnerability.

ermmhappy ermmhappy ermmhappy Originally posted by King Castle
but, pls dont try to change the subject with your ghost hole theories and PIS moments since none of that is applicable to Cage in this particular fight. Fair enough. I don't see pressure points working on Cage unless you have someone like Mantis or Gamora using them.

King Castle
to everyone else especially you dum dum dont let him draw you in into his side argument.

this strictly Cage and not anyone else.

OneDumbG0
http://www.robertjschwalb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/dr-evil.jpg

OneDumbG0
no he wasent.....they had a boxing match. There was nothing stated that he was poisoned. I talking about the comic called Daredevil vs Luke Cage.

unless I am missing something, but I don't recall any such thing about him being poisoned. Luke Cage was indeed poisoned:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/th_CagevsDaredevil01.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
edit. I won't take this off topic.

Dum Dum Dugan
Luke Cage was indeed poisoned:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/th_CagevsDaredevil01.jpg
wow your right, I dont know how I missed that.

OneDumbG0
^ A non-fight basically.

Dum Dum Dugan
^ A non-fight basically.
yea that pretty much makes it a non fight then. Thats a huge factor.

Deadline
yea that pretty much makes it a non fight then. Thats a huge factor.

I dunno I think he was talking about his fight with DD.

King Castle
you guys remember when Pre Adamatium vagabond Logan used a wooden sword to take down an extra dimensional giant?

Logan took it down with Pressure Blow Attacks..

in the manifest destiny storyline where logan used his Kraken weak point exploitation skill to take down the mystic Ma brick?

i think there are precedence to accept the probability of such an attack working here especially with the Rogue Feat i mentioned earlier.

srankmissingnin
you guys remember when Pre Adamatium vagabond Logan used a wooden sword to take down an extra dimensional giant?

Logan took it down with Pressure Blow Attacks..

in the manifest destiny storyline where logan used his Kraken weak point exploitation skill to take down the mystic Ma brick?

i think there are precedence to accept the probability of such an attack working here especially with the Rogue Feat i mentioned earlier.

Wolverine has pressure point koed Rogue, completely destroyed Rock of the Buddha with a pressure point and gave Captain America a near fatal aneurysm with a pressure point. Few MA's have displayed effective pressure point usage to one shot someone with durability as high as Rogue and even fewer have been able to proven those abilities viable in combat with someone as skilled as Cap.

Even baring pressure points as a legitimate option Wolverine would simply out last Cage 10/10. People vastly underestimate the value of endurance. Wolverine will set the pace of the fight, and Cage won't be able to keep up. There is no conceivable way Cage can conserve enough energy to content with Wolverine for any significant amount of time. After 10 minutes of fending off Wolverine's ferociousness Luke is going to be sapped, after 20 minutes he will be comatose... and Wolverine will be fresh as a daisy. His durability is irrelevant, Cage just doesn't have the athleticism or endurance to compete.

King Castle
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine has pressure point koed Rogue, completely destroyed Rock of the Buddha with a pressure point and gave Captain America a near fatal aneurysm with a pressure point. Few MA's have displayed effective pressure point usage to one shot someone with durability as high as Rogue and even fewer have been able to proven those abilities viable in combat with someone as skilled as Cap.

Even baring pressure points as a legitimate option Wolverine would simply out last Cage 10/10. People vastly underestimate the value of endurance. Wolverine will set the pace of the fight, and Cage won't be able to keep up. There is no conceivable way Cage can conserve enough energy to content with Wolverine for any significant amount of time. After 10 minutes of fending off Wolverine's ferociousness Luke is going to be sapped, after 20 minutes he will be comatose... and Wolverine will be fresh as a daisy. His durability is irrelevant, Cage just doesn't have the athleticism or endurance to compete. i Concur.mhmm

OneDumbG0
laughing out loud

EvilTyrant
laughing out loud

It's true, Wolverine had to fight Omega Red after just waking up from being drugged, and he still fought Red for like 20+ hours. It was X-men#4 or #5. Omega Red's 1st appearance. I could be off on the hours, but it was a crazy amount.

Bentley
Cage will lose any contest with Wolverine.

Well, he might win who has given Jessica Jones more orgasms. Might.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
It's true, Wolverine had to fight Omega Red after just waking up from being drugged, and he still fought Red for like 20+ hours. It was X-men#4 or #5. Omega Red's 1st appearance. I could be off on the hours, but it was a crazy amount. I am aware that Wolverine fought Omega Red for an extended period of time.

I am also aware that feat notwithstanding, Wolverine can still get ktfo. So saying that Wolverine's endurance determines this battle completely 10/10 is too hasty... and laughing out loud-worthy

Dum Dum Dugan
I am aware that Wolverine fought Omega Red for an extended period of time.

I am also aware that feat notwithstanding, Wolverine can still get ktfo. So saying that Wolverine's endurance determines this battle completely 10/10 is too hasty... and laughing out loud-worthy
Not sure why thats so funny?

He last around 18 hours of none stop combat against a guy who has pheramones that drain his healing factor, and who has far greater range, speed, reflexes, strength then Luke.

No Luke who can't even fight 18 hours straight is gunna knock him out the majority? I don't think so.

srankmissingnin

He last around 18 hours of none stop combat against a guy who has pheramones that drain his healing factor, and who has far greater range, speed, reflexes, strength then Luke.

No Luke who can't even fight 18 hours straight is gunna knock him out the majority? I don't think so.

You ever see one of those MA gauntlets where they fight 10 guys one after another for 15 seconds each? That is only 2 and a half minutes and even then the fighter is completely drained by the tenth guy. The idea that Luke Cage could content with Wolverine's stamina and endurance is insane. Even if Luke had 10x human stamina - which he doesn't - he still wouldn't be able to content with Wolverine's pace in a fight. I really don't think people understand just how much of an advantage endurance can be.

King Castle
in my military combat training grappling we called it bull rushing.. i took down 4 in a fast pace gauntlet b4 i was trained lasted about 3 minutes tops.. lifting, twisting and escaping drained me especially moving in beach sand in boots.

ankur29
wow your right, I dont know how I missed that.

too many people missed that

i was wondering why there were so many LK haters

his stamina should be superhuman/peak

King Castle
Originally posted by ankur29
too many people missed that

i was wondering why there were so many LK haters

his stamina should be superhuman/peak why? what evidence states he can has superhuman/peak?

any on panel evidence of a prolong fight?

srankmissingnin
Even before the poisoned took affect it was DD's plan to out last Luke. When Cage started showing signs of fatigue DD even said "no surprise there" or something... and then he noticed that Cage was a little too tired.

OneDumbG0

No Luke who can't even fight 18 hours straight is gunna knock him out the majority? I don't think so. False dichotomy.

Wolverne has lost in fights that haven't lasted 18 hours or involved death spores.

Any absolutist suggestions that Wolverine wins/loses based completely on his endurance being superior to his opponents are laughing out loud-worthy.

King Castle
how often does logan lose to vastly inferior opponents from his norm showing?

Luke is neither superhumanly strong as his average opponents nor superiorly skilled..

Logan losing to less then luke is often rare and far between to consider it a likely outcome here with Luke as the norm.

Bentley
If Wolverine loses against Spider-man he has lost against less than Luke shifty

Dum Dum Dugan
False dichotomy.

Wolverne has lost in fights that haven't lasted 18 hours or involved death spores.

Any absolutist suggestions that Wolverine wins/loses based completely on his endurance being superior to his opponents are laughing out loud-worthy.

this

Luke is neither superhumanly strong as his average opponents nor superiorly skilled..

Logan losing to less then luke is often rare and far between to consider it a likely outcome here with Luke as the norm.

and I not saying simply wins due to vastly superior endurance. What I am saying is wolverine superior, combat speed, agility, reflexes, skill and endurances combined should be enough to out last Luke in h2h the majority of time.

Also we are talking h2h right? Beucase if Wolverine gets his claws this is an utter stomp in his favor.

OneDumbG0
^ Well that wasn't what I was laughing out loud-ing at before. Originally posted by King Castle

Logan losing to less then luke is often rare and far between to consider it a likely outcome here with Luke as the norm. Trying to pigeon-hole Luke winning as an "abnormal" showing is assuming your conclusion.

Let's not set ourselves up for another Frankencastle vs Wolverine debacle.

King Castle
your entire claim and argument on this board consist that Wolverine can be ko'ed at any given time as easily as just about any other olympic/peak.

and using rare absolutely rare pis low end showings as his norm and constant showing to hits to the head as knocking him out.

Dum Dum Dugan
^ Well that wasn't what I was laughing out loud-ing at before.
sorry then I misunderstood. I agree with you that giving some one the win purely off superior stamina in wrong. Stamina is certainly a factor but like anything it not the end all be all. It just like when people try and argue Thing stronger so he wins crap vest. Sure thing might win, but simply being stronger does not make you the victor.

OneDumbG0
^ thumb up Originally posted by King Castle
your entire claim and argument on this board consist that Wolverine can be ko'ed at any given time as easily as just about any other olympic/peak.

and using rare absolutely rare pis low end showings as his norm and constant showing to hits to the head as knocking him out. Don't be dumb.

Newsflash: Wolverine can get knocked out. It's harder to do than against olympic/peaks, all things considered equal, but it's been done. Many a time.

King Castle
pls dont name call me.uggh

Tha C-Master
^ thumb up Don't be dumb.

Newsflash: Wolverine can get knocked out. It's harder to do than against olympic/peaks, all things considered equal, but it's been done. Many a time. Yes. He is hard to knock out, but not impossible. Or impossible to do by anybody weaker than Hulk.

OneDumbG0
^ It happens like every other month. You'd think people would start noticing that at some point.

King Castle
i agree that it has become more prevalent in the last decade.

Tha C-Master
^ It happens like every other month. You'd think people would start noticing that at some point. Everyone does: it's just KMC argumentation tends to skew these things (I.e whomever has more feats has more crazy feats and they automatically win). It happens for characters with more showings like Superman even if he is up against someone "higher" than him. Hence why the cross genre's are more work for the non Marvel/DC side more often than not.

OneDumbG0
i agree that it has become more prevalent in the last decade. Yes. I know we will disagree on whether it was a regular staple throughout his career as well, but that's a discussion for another time.

carver9
The sad thing is that all of this debating on who would win in a fight against luke cage and wolverine is pointless bc it has been stated at least twice bthat cage can die from adamantium poison if he is ever scratched by it. His wounds would heal tremendously slow if wolverine was to cut him. Wolverine wins this in a massacre.

King Castle
when has that bn stated?

SasuOna
Originally posted by carver9
The sad thing is that all of this debating on who would win in a fight against luke cage and wolverine is pointless bc it has been stated at least twice bthat cage can die from adamantium poison if he is ever scratched by it. His wounds would heal tremendously slow if wolverine was to cut him. Wolverine wins this in a massacre.
Is this before or after Cage Thunderclaps Wolverine til hes unconscious?

Also I'm sure your assumption about Adamantium poisoning was never directly applied to Cage or anyone else for that matter. I guess Wolverine is giving everyone he cuts adamantium poisoning now right?

Bentley

Also I'm sure your assumption about Adamantium poisoning was never directly applied to Cage or anyone else for that matter. I guess Wolverine is giving everyone he cuts adamantium poisoning now right?

Mmmmh... Maybe I should put adamantium poisoning in Ultron's respect thread.

King Castle
i might have heard wolverine use adamantium poisoning comment once or twice..

its in the manner he has used it pretty sure he has threaten to give someone adamantium poisoning in the same way some one gets lead poisoning from bullets.

OneDumbG0
^ I'm not even going to waste time responding to this, I just want to see how far and how many threads Wolverine fans take this new theory to.

Dum Dum Dugan

Though Carver theory would never work your equally wrong.

Been tried, does not work, he even fought a beinging who used sonic attacks, and still Wolverine kept on fighting.

King Castle
^ I'm not even going to waste time responding to this, I just want to see how far and how many threads Wolverine fans take this new theory to. so why post then, if all you are goin to post about is not posting erm

OneDumbG0
^ I realize the folly of posting. I've likely blunted the hilarious comedy that would have ensued.

Damn.

SasuOna
Though Carver theory would never work your equally wrong.

Been tried, does not work, he even fought a beinging who used sonic attacks, and still Wolverine kept on fighting.

Because for some reason Luke Cages or even the Thing's Thunderclaps are somehow the same as a sonic based attack. No
Nice Association fallacy.

Dum Dum Dugan
Because for some reason Luke Cages or even the Thing's Thunderclaps are somehow the same as a sonic based attack. No
Nice Association fallacy.
They are very much like a sonic attack. It most damaging effects are what they do to your equaliberium.

also did you miss the part, were I said it been tried before (meaning Thunder claps) he shown to tank them quite easily majority of the time.

SamZED
Cage has unbreakable skin, Logan claws that cut thrugh his unbreakable skin. Plus there's the speed, agility and skills advantage. And a HF. How did this thread go for 7 pages?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by SamZED
Cage has unbreakable skin, Logan claws that cut thrugh his unbreakable skin. Plus there's the speed, agility and skills advantage. And a HF. How did this thread go for 7 pages?
We started talking about what if Wolverine fought him with just h2h. not claws.

Then there beening people like Sasu who actaully believe Luke would win this against Wolverine wielding adamatium claws

carver9

Honestly ... I read it off of his bio from the marvel encyclopedia. It stated that he had unbreakable skn except to adamantium and when cut by it, it takes a while for him to heal the wound vs any other mortal wound.

-Pr-
without adamantium: cage.
with adamantium: logan.

King Castle
Honestly ... I read it off of his bio from the marvel encyclopedia. It stated that he had unbreakable skn except to adamantium and when cut by it, it takes a while for him to heal the wound vs any other mortal wound. what you are referring to is that Cage power to be invulnerable actually reduces his healing below that of your average human,,, he needs more time to heal and repair that is all.

Classic NES
Cage stomps.

DarkSaint85
Honestly ... I read it off of his bio from the marvel encyclopedia.

Back when carver was honest.

leonidas
lol

TethAdamTheRock
Logan almost evertime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.