I'm New

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SmashPunker911
Hey, I'm new to this, so i don't know what to write about. but, i wanna say THANX Fred! he helpped me out. i'm clueless about all of this. lol laughing if u have anything to say, plz tell, thx.

iluvpippin
hey, but u shouldve put this in the welcom thred! smile

Crash Overload
Umm, Thanx Danielle! Welcome!

I don't one to see ONE person or 2 or three or any other numbers, eccept 0, which I will allow.. thats say you should of put this in welcome forum.... shes new. Deal with it.

Crash Overload
Too Late.

iluvpippin
do u know how much that confused me?? stick out tongue

Crash Overload
I had the option to say something really mean right ther, but I chose not to beacsue your an okay person.

iluvpippin
aw, thanx smile

HockeyHorror
welcome to KMC

§pearhead
It's already been said, but welcome forum stick out tongue

make yourself at home, mate cool

badkittykitty
okay moved....and btw welcome!

Lord Soth
Ah, it's a punker.....with puppies! Welcome there! If you need anything movie-related, just come to me, I'm the resident movie-genius laughing

Evy_O
Heeeeeeeeey! big grin
Welcome happy
What a cute siggy love

Storm
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/1/sign16.gif and have a blast smile

Gil'sSweetheart
Welcome!

sukasa
welcome here

Corran
I haven't done welcomes in forever, this is going to take some time.

Welcome to Humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums!!!!!

Crash Overload
She was not on any computer scince the 8th of april because her perants found out she joined a forum... and scince everybody on the internet is a 56 year old rapiest...

<<Solo>>
That's pretty gay.

iluvpippin
huh

Fire
Enjoy your stay ON TOPIC (THIS IS NOT OTF)

Crash Overload
Actually..We are tlaking about how the NEWEST (well, she was) member was not allowed (and still is not allowed) to be on ANY form of computer becasue she joined a forum and that her perants think that everybody on the internet is liek a 56 year old rapest.

Fire
could very well be but it does not belong in this thread Crash

Crash Overload
Even if it has to do with the person Itself?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.