Wes craven's Shocker!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

griefzombie
Was Shocker a cool film or what!?!
Mitch pileggi ruled as Horace Pinker and the sound track was brilliant. I mean Megadeth doing No more mister nice guy.....Genius,however I felt there should have been a follow up to this film I think Horace could have become a horror icon. Let us know what you thought of the film and any ideas for a follow up film.

Wendigo
I liked it heaps

Zilverz
really good film .. havent watched it in ages though.. guess i should add it to my netflix que ..

papabeard
I thought this was a poor film.

WindDancer
Saw it when I was 15 and haven't seen it since then. From what I remenber the guy (shocker) get chase around by the a cop in a tv show and then they jump from one show to another show. Might have to see it again but that is the only memory I have from that movie.

zombiesnake7
Its okay but alot like Craven's similiar NOES movies because it had a lot to do with traveling in dreams. The bad guy was cool but he didn't look scary enough to be as big a star as Freddy or Jason since hes just a bald guy in a jumpsuit. That movie Fallen with Denzel Washington totally ripped off the going to different bodies thing by touching, that ther killer in this move does. I saw this movie 3 weeks ago when they did that Smallville episode where the girl can transfer her souls into peoples bodies like in this movie. Was Shocker the first movie to do this motif? I'm sure it was done in books or somthing before this but was it the first movie to do it?

griefzombie
I don't know wether it was the first......Actually thinking about it The Exorcist did the jumping body bit at the end sooo that could be the first however someone correct if I am wrong confused evil face

papabeard
Friday the 13th part 8(?) had jason infecting other people through a little alien thing.But that was after the excorsist.

papabeard
House 3 (The Horror SHow) also has a similar story.

Wolfie
I saw it today for the first time. I enjoyed it. It was hokey and fun, particularly the TV scenes.

deathbycorn
This new movie by Uwe Boll called Seed is a Shocker rip-off.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758781/

And imo, Shocker is so shit.

LaHaine
Originally posted by papabeard
Friday the 13th part 8(?) had jason infecting other people through a little alien thing.But that was after the excorsist.

part 9

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.