Should they remake Day of the dead???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

griefzombie
Before I start Contagium does not count as it a duff attempt at a film!
and Romero had nothing to do with the film.......The original Day is a truly scary film so I hope they make a new one and keep the claustrophobic atmosphere and the tension.

Zilverz
Day of the dead is my favorite horror movie of all time. FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is an A+ movie. I see absolutely no reason for remaking an A+ movie. It would be like remaking Aliens, Terminator 1 or 2, Predator

Obviously there is some kind of rights issue though or continuom would never have been made with the name and all ... so i guess you never know

griefzombie
Damn right day of the dead is a cool film, it actually freaked me out!!! I am glad there is someone out there with good taste! The reason I hope there is a remake is that there are not an awful lot of good horrors at the mo so a decent remake could bring the original trilogy of the dead up to date! and also give us a decent horror to get our teeth into lol!

Deano
day of the dead should of been made better...but george didnt have enough money to make it how he wanted

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Zilverz
Day of the dead is my favorite horror movie of all time.

Ditto, behind Hellraiser.

Deano
dawn and night are better though..IMObig grin

Deano
i would only like to see it get remade if they let george take up the directors chair

griefzombie
I agree deano it would have to be romero!!!

Wolfie
Why not? The other two were remade already.

Zilverz
Romero is remaking it essentially in Land of the dead ... sure not exactly ... but he is getting to make the movie the he wants too ... sooo hold on to your seats this will be his full on uncensored feature

griefzombie
I have to agree Zilverz if it lives up to Romero's classic styling that he is so well known for it will be a full on zombiefest or should I say feast lol! evil face evil face evil face sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.