Omg!! how rude!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
OMG!! okay, so I call up my cousin but her Dad answers the phone as says shes at hockey practice, so I tell him to get her to give me a call when she gets home, and he was like "yeah sure" so it had been like an hour and a half later so I rung up and she was home, she had been home for ages and her Dad didn't even tell her I rung, that pissed me off! her family always does that, if you tell them to get someone to call them back when they get home they never do!! and her Dad gets pissed off so easily, I rung up once and he answered the phone like "HELLO!!!!" all pissed off and stuff, that is SO rude, it would be funny if it was his manager and his manager fired him for being so rude, her family needs some serious classes in learning manners and remembering things! mad

Crash Overload
12 words: Prank Call Posing As An Officer Arresting Fasther For unregestered gun Usage

Freddy_vs_Jason
I like it! evil face

HockeyHorror
2 Words: Pointless Thread

and its not rude...maybe he forget to tell her..or maybe they havin family problems...if u were a "good" cousin u wouldn't be complainin but actually helping...

just a suggestion

Fire
FvJ I know what you mean, my best mates house is like that, but as HH said they might not do it on purpose

Freddy_vs_Jason
Trust me, they do it ALL the time. HH, why are you always such an @$$hole?

Freddy_vs_Jason
And they're not having problems so shut your use-less mouth.

Fire
okie there is no reason to call ppl @SSholes

Tired Hiker
Sounds like you need some walkie talkies. yes

Fire
hehe go TH

Be@st
I agree with HH. But since I'm polite I'll give my opinion. Many people (including me) are like that; I don't really see what's the big deal about it; and about the angry voice while answering the phone I think that it probably ain't his fault. Maybe he was nerveous or in a middle of something important and than the phone rang; or he was mad because he expected someone else to answer the phone.

Fire
I always forget to pass the message.
and an angry voice that happens wiv me a lot, I dislike answering the phone big grin

Storm
I don' t know how but most of the time, my voice sounds amused or happy on the phone.

Berlin
I write the message down and put it somewhere the person they are looking for is able to see it

Kes
LOL Me too. I always forget...and I hate answering the phone. Most of the time I just let it ring.

Berlin
hehehe, I have caller ID in my phone, so I get to see who is calling before answering

yerssot
*phones storm*

silver_tears
I like my phone, only my friends call it big grin
And is her dad your uncle then confused

burlyman
nice

yerssot
funny, people call me instead of calling my phone... it's very anti-social and doesn't talk to them

Storm
It' s the same here. Sometimes, I let it just ring embarrasment

yerssot
like now sad

Storm
liar nono

yerssot
but I AM phoning you right now!
*runs off to find phone*

Storm
yeah, yeah, it' s all good yerss, whatever you say http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/tongue/tongue10.gif

yerssot
finally accepted my supremacy huh laughing out loud

Storm
not at all

yerssot
than I'll nag some more

Storm
go ahead big grin

yerssot
seriously?

Storm
*nods*

yerssot
you don't want that though

Storm
can' te be worse than my bro

yerssot
you don't know me yet wink

Storm
I can say the same wink

Berlin
I do that embarrasment or Sometimes I answer with different voices, or if someone calling to buy something or to change to this telephone company... those things, well I just answer in another language or I make the computer say something stick out tongue

yerssot
but I'm scared of you sad

Storm
laughing

yerssot
it's that cow!

Storm
Nooooooooooooooooooooo, my little cow is sweet and cute love
De max gast big grin

yerssot
finding nemo sad

Storm
I bought it Wednesday happy

yerssot
friday

Fire
I just hang up when it's someone trying to sell sometimes
or have fun wiv them

Kes
They usually call during dinner, I say: Oh yes...just a second." Go have dinner and leave them hanging...they hang up and dont call back like they normally do with hang ups.
Caller ID only on my cell...if someone wants to talk to me do not use confidential numbers or sent me a msg. My friends know I hate talking on the phone so they just sent msgs! stick out tongue

badkittykitty
I am phone phobic..like kes everyone knows I can't talk on the phone so they pm or e-mail me. when people call they know I won't call back unless they say its like a emergency or something really important

Tired Hiker
That hurt my feelings when you did that to me, Kes. erm

Kes
whistle I ...ah....the connection fell nervous

yerssot
I didn't know that sad
so that's why you don't talk to me sad

Fire
hehe

Kaleanae
How rude raver

Freddy_vs_Jason
I think hes my uncle, but hes always very rude and in a bad mood, looks like I'll have to teach him a lesson or two! evil face

Underfeat
EDIT

EDIT

Kes
Underfeat bashing is not allowed!

Linkalicious
caller ID does wonders, but i'm a totally fake on the phone. I put my "nice guy" voice on and act intersted in what people are saying. I'm terrible with messages and i never write anything down.

Does anyone get those phone calls where they call you, you pick up, and they put you on hold while they connect you? (some telemarketers)
I mean, how freakin ridiculous is that?

Fire
nope

yerssot
barely get telemarketers in this country
we can sue them for invading privacy

Storm
eek! Can we?

yerssot
I suggest you read more into the laws we have

Storm
*shrugs*

yerssot
just trying to help

Storm
ofc

Linkalicious
i signed up for the national "do-not call list" so that telemarketers can't call you, but now those SOBs are calling my cell phone. I didn't know they could do that.

Baylin
I hate phones if it were just me I would only have a phone line for my net access but being married she likes the phone to gas to her mates. And mobiles what the crack with people bugging me on it all the time I bought it for emergencies if I need help, so I leave it switched off, then I get agro "Tried ringing you but your phone was off! Why was your phone off" Well DUH! If I wanted to to talk I'd leave the bloody thing on!

ARGH!

stick out tongue big grin

silver_tears
*phones bay on his cell* ninja

Baylin
ARGH!!!!!! mad And you hung up just before I answered it!!!!! mad

silver_tears
*rings again* evil face

§pearhead
It's okay Baylin. I've tracked her down following the phone waves. ninja we're following her now stick out tongue

Baylin
mad *********&*************&********** mad switches phone off, stamps on it then bins it!

Baylin
Thanks mate somehow I think she'll just give me that look and I'll just have to forgive her... wink

silver_tears
*puppy dog eyes* cry

§pearhead
Don't worry baylin, I'm everywhere stick out tongue

Baylin
Thats kinda scary! huh

yerssot
let's all phone kes to annoy her

Kaleanae
Yes messed

Fire
we had a big fuz in belgium about Advertising in Text msgs on cell phones

Kes
ranting

yerssot
"I love it when a plan comes together."
(Hannibal Smith, the A-team)

Fire
good idea yerss

yerssot
It's mine, per definition, my ideas are perfect

Chelsea23
They can call on your cell?! Oh god...I have prepaid service, but I have caller i.d. on my cell...I just hope it works. confused

Linkalicious
well idk if it was a telemarketer or not but it was one of those...

it calls, i pick up, it's a recording saying "please remain on hold while we tranfer your call to the next available person"

and i hung up before it got any further.

Chelsea23
Oh god, glad you told me...I txt people instead of really talk on my cell

Kaleanae
nowadays, everybody has a cell phone messed

Chelsea23
yea... confused

Kaleanae
I don't have one confused

Chelsea23
I have one but it is prepaid...

Polly
My sister ALWAYS says that i am doing "something else" when my boyfriend calls. Most of the time I'm standing right next to her. She also unplugs the phone while I'm talking on it too.
I just love my little sister mad she's a lovely little thing. mad

Kaleanae
She's rude raver

Chelsea23
My brother will do the same. Like, last night I was on the phone with a friend of mine, and it was a long distance call. But omg I am so suprised that the guy I was talking to, couldn't hear my brother...My little brother was like, "omg, Chelsea is on the phone with her boyfriend." and "She loves him, they must be having fun cause she keeps laughing." Me and this friend have never talked on the phone and it was a fun conversation, so yes we were laughing. But we aren't going out like my little brother thinks we are. We are just really good friends

Kes
Prepaid? Like you "put" money on the phone and then spend it and so on and so on?

Freddy_vs_Jason
I say beat him up Chelsea. evil face

*Prank calls Kes* shifty

Lord Soth
I have a terrible memory like you wouldn't believe, I sympathize with your friend's dad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.