do you know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexyking
Please if anyone understands what i am about to ask and have the answers could they please post them through.
1. How big is the Beer market.
2. Who are the big players in the beer market.
3.The market share of the beer market.
4.Market structure is it oligopoly or monopoly.
5.Is the market rising or falling
smile

Storm
Worldwide, regional?
US Beer Market

finti
yes I do

Deano
yeh finti knows "sexyking"

i dont know though

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by sexyking
Please if anyone understands what i am about to ask and have the answers could they please post them through.
smile

I have no idea and because I do not drink anyway it does not matter to me.JM smile

finti
so why the hell do you bother to answer

Deano
i drink..and i looooooooove it beer

Clovie
Originally posted by sexyking
smile
1. very
2. eg carlsberg, heineken
3. ?
4. oligopoly changing into monopoly
5. depends where

sexyking
I appriciate people bothering to reply even though you dont know. Sorry if i wasnt descriptive enough in my first post but i mean the beer market in the EU thanks.

finti
EU, well Heineken,Amstel, Carlsberg, Becks

Clovie
Originally posted by finti
EU, well Heineken,Amstel, Carlsberg, Becks HA told ya smart

Fishy
Amstel and Heineken? Why is Grolsch not on that list, its so much better then either of those and it just doesn't sell outside of this country sad

Anyways i'm not sure but Heineken seems to be a big player

Clovie
Originally posted by Fishy
Amstel and Heineken? Why is Grolsch not on that list, its so much better then either of those and it just doesn't sell outside of this country sad

Anyways i'm not sure but Heineken seems to be a big player the question was about which one is the biggest company confused

Fishy
I know i'm just sad about Grolsch not being one of them sad

Storm
Scottisch & Newcastle

WindDancer
All this talk about Beer is making me thirsty. But I'm a work so I can't chug one. sad

finti
yeah they are big too, Foster is being the largest none European brand, the 7th largest

sexyking
You guys ae providing amazing information please keep them coming. Also another question does anyone know what the Beer market is like, i dont mean the beer market for just one country but the EU beer market in total.

sexyking
Originally posted by Clovie
1. very
2. eg carlsberg, heineken
3. ?
4. oligopoly changing into monopoly
5. depends where

Thank you so much your answers specifically helped me and thanks to everyone that has posted so far please keep the posts coming as i need more information.

finti
TRY THIS LINK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.