Two Questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mrs Eddie Brock
1. How old is Eddie anyway? I hear he is in his 30's.

2. Does Spidey and Venom EVER become friends????

Endenkton
1.Eddie is in his mid to late 20's I believe.
2.Of course not.Eddie can't accept that fact that he's to blame for his own loserness so he uses Spider-Man instead.

Mrs Eddie Brock
HEY! Eddie is NOT a loser he's cool! And damn sexy love
He's just to arragent for his own good. Wich is why I love him love

BTW thanks for his age. Isn't he close to Peter's age tho?

Endenkton
Peter is now in his 20's.I think theres only a couple of years between them.

Next Venom_girl
*shrugs*
In regular continuity they have to rely on each other sometimes, (I think that scene where Eddie crashes at Pete's place on the counch in Max Carnage was funny) but doing this has been described as like having to go in for a root canal.

In the Ultimate Universe they start out as friends. It's almost like a sibling relationship. With Pete breaking into the lab and "borrowing" Eddie's experiment. And when Pete tries to warn him about it, he's giving Eddie, who is older, orders and it's an affront to his pride. It's like your little brother giving you an order what to do. Of course you do the opposite-- even if you know the result will be bad just to prove that "you're not the boss of me".
Oh and in the last panel w/ Pete looking for Eddie you can see some clawed feet in the corner-- Eddie has been following and watching Pete as Pete goes looking for Eddie, and Pete realizes that he is the only one who cares that Eddie is gone.
I'd like to see them play up that angle when Ultimate Venom returns in a story arc or two. That and his reaction to Gwen's death. He was obviously attracted to her.

Gen-117
Hey! Your right! Venom is in the end of the Ultimate Venom storyline!

venom_x9
do u people think they will put venom and carnage in a spider-man movie?

Gen-117
If they did do Carnage, and did it good, i'd have to be a 15 boardering 18 rated...

doctorstrongbad
Yeah Carnage in a movie would be very bloody.

Mrs Eddie Brock
Thanks, Endenkton! smile
I knew they weren't that far apart in age, so if Peter is 20, then that makes Eddie love only 22

VenomCarnage21
Eddie is in his mid to late 30's. He does not no where near as young as Peter, who is around 25.

VenomCarnage21
Correction, He does not LOOK ANYwhere near as young as Peter, who is around 25.

Endenkton
He is in his 20's.

I'm telling you now.

Endenkton
http://www.geocities.com/sean_ropp/Venom_DD.html

There is the proof.It says he's about 27-29 years old.

fruits
ok, now that those questions were answered, what u guys say we close this thread. i think what we need is one Official Venom Thread.

Doc Ock
Anyone can see Brock is in his 20's.Thats the thing with him and Peter there is only a few years between them.

Which is why it astounded me that some people actually thought Thomas Haden Church would play Eddie Brock.

Mrs Eddie Brock
Agreed, they could NEVER make a 50 yr old man look 20! mad

Mrs Eddie Brock
Actually he LOOKS pretty young. And around Peter's age mad
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/ILoveEddieBrock/Eddie/Eddie.jpg love
For being 27-29 i say he's doing pretty damn good.

kiekan
His age is never official said.... though, he doesn't look that young. I'd say Eddie's in his fourties, probably late.

fever red
I know that Spidey's age has been extrapolated to be late twenties- 28, I believe. Eddie has substantial seniority on him at the Bugle, right? Logically, then, Eddie is in his mid-thirties now.

Doc Ock
Christ people read the EVIDENCE.

He's late 20's.

kiekan
Thats not evidence by any means. Open up your eyes buddy. Its some character sheet some random nobody made for a paper rpg. For christ sake, its on a geocities site..... that should be the first thing that says its not official..... (besides this, the guy put Venom in a Star Wars RPG.... don't believe me? Hit the back button on the bottom of the page...)

Gen-117
Eddie is in his late twenties, early/mid thirtys

Doc Ock
Originally posted by kiekan
Thats not evidence by any means. Open up your eyes buddy. Its some character sheet some random nobody made for a paper rpg. For christ sake, its on a geocities site..... that should be the first thing that says its not official..... (besides this, the guy put Venom in a Star Wars RPG.... don't believe me? Hit the back button on the bottom of the page...)

Thats off some Marvel characters card.

You know those card games you can buy.

Where is the evidence that he's in his 30's hmmmm????

kiekan
-sigh- Clearly, by the fact that the page d20 type stats and what now, it shows that its for a card game, right? And where the heck did you get the idea that this came from anywhere? Search the site, do your research before you yell at others.... The site is someone's personal site, and he/she makes characters for those who request it that are able to played in a d20 game (example of such a game: Dungeon's and Dragons).

Doc Ock
Who said I was yelling??? Can you hear my voice or something???

I'm saying that data came off a Marvel stats card.

And I'm still waiting on the proof that Eddie is in his 30's wink

Mrs Eddie Brock
We got his age, he is in his mid 20's/ early 30's
not 40....Kiekan mad

Close this board please.....

Mrs Eddie Brock
One more question! How long has Brock and Parker known eathother? I heard since they were really young

kiekan
In the Ultimate Universe, it was since they were young. In the normal continuity, for many years, but they never officially met till a bit after the symbiote found Brock.

badsymbiote
kiekan!!! yay!

You're back? Always nice to add another voice of reason to the boards. You were missed.

Spideys Sister
On the Tv show eddies about 25 and in ultimate spidey hes about 19...
young enough for u Mrs Eddie Brock?

doctorstrongbad
I figured that in the Amazing spider-man comics that Peter was late 20's/ early 30's and so was Eddie. If anything Eddie might be slightly older.

Spideys Sister
He looks older but Parkers a shrimp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.