HULK KILLER HUMANOID vs. SUPERMAN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
what can Superman do against the Hulk Killer Humanoid, when even Hulk hasnt a chance against him ?

whirlysplat
HKH all the way supes only hope is JP or CC's bad science

Swanky-Tuna
Superman can heat up Hulk Killer's sand then punch him in the glass jaw.

Betageuze
who is JP ?????

whirlysplat
I am not the JP expert ask Ming Tea or Colossus17, JP is earths last hope. Check out the you v batman thred for JP at his most awesome

colossus17
JP is the strongest being in the marvel and DC multiverses.....

Superherovandal
except for Flash Prime. big grin

colossus17
no JP takes him.....

whirlysplat
JP all the way unless "CC's" science is involved, but even then I gotta go with JP he is awesome and breaks all the laws of nature CC could make.

Superherovandal
no Flash Prime would rip JP into one infinity pieces. NONE CAN RESIST HIS MIGHT.

DigiMark007
I'll take Superman in the "real" thread. If he'd smart he'll use his speed to his advantage. HKH will never touch him.

-DM

colossus17
ok then i shall also respond to the "real thread"....although the thread is an abstract concept and dosent really exist....on a serious note its abvious superman wins.hulk killer humanoid is an android.....it posseses the hulk's strength in a calm state..also he dosent have a healing factor..and he isnt even durable....just like an extra strong sand bag.....i want to see him get a good punch from sups and return to his original form.....also he is slow..dosent have the rage which gives the hulk the upper hand at fights......and he is build on circuits....his skin may be able to take force punches..but its not durable enough to ressist sups heat vision....he will just fry his system.....also the hulk killer humanoid fought hulk back in the day.before he exhibited his amazing and crazy feats of power....the writers just needed someone oppostie of the hulk a good villian....so they let him win.....but in reality hulk would destroy him in a few minutes.....

colossus17
reading

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.