Online marriages?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§pearhead
Uh...nothin personal to people who have been "KMC married", but seriously... What the f**k? what's the point in getting into an online marriage?

Just saying...chances are you don't know your "spouse" personally, and you probably never will.

Sorry if I sound cynical, I'm just curious.

Alias_Neo
i think those out there needed thatthumb up this thread has been needing to be created for a long timewink

Linkalicious
it's just fun to have someone to talk to and treat special...

Iirima
^^ ditto. It's cool to care about someone and to be cared about...

§pearhead
I'm not saying anything against that. I care about a lot of people here, but don't you think "marriage" is a little...extreme?

Iirima
*shrugs* If they really love each other...than I think it's ok...AD Skinner and Aurora seem to be doing really well...wink

Chelsea23
I personally don't know. I mean, if they care alot about each other, meet each other, don't go for internet marriages...they may work out, but not all the time. So idk, its up to that person

Dogbert
Don't see the point, but it seems to give some temporary happiness.... so more power to them... smile

LeAtHerRFace
I agree w/ Spearhead every step of the way.

DeNiro
Kinda werid if you ask me, but all in fun of course just as long as people dont take it to seriously.

Linkalicious
well it's not like i don't still go out and hook up with girls and stuff in real life....it's just "a thing" on the internet.

leatherface12
Its just for fun. smile

DeNiro
If you really think about it like 99 percent of the guys out there have online girl friends on differnt web sites but they are all pictures stick out tongue

steely balls
u know what i say to people who get married online...what ever floats your boatboat you know

scarlet1015
by marrying someone online it shows how much you care about the person and how deep your feelings are for them

Gravity Kills
Whatever, I quess it is OK

Fallen Jedi
personally, i don't care either way, but "marriage" i don't know. being an online couple is one thing, but being married. i don't know.

§pearhead
Too far down the deep end, if you know what I mean messed

i slayed buffy
personaly i wodnt myself but i dont care wot others do with there online lifes lol

Evy_O
Yeah I find it weird myself blink
But if they like it... stick out tongue

Crash Overload
No Offence, Have A Nice Day... stick out tongue

Lord Soth
It's nice to be able to *love* someone you've never met and treat them special. I don't really think it means anything. Unless they meet sometime, and actually fall in love.......that would be kinda awesome stick out tongue

N.Tonks
Awww, you're wearing your wedding ring love stick out tongue

Crash Overload
stick out tongue love

Fallen Jedi
there's something so sweet, yet disturbing about that. well, not disturbing. disturbing is not the right word.

N.Tonks
It's a 25 cent plastic wedding ring I sent him in the mail, is there something wrong with that? confused

Fallen Jedi
no, actually that's kinda cute.

Crash Overload
The afct that I am in the picture? confused

Fallen Jedi
yes, b/c you're in the picture. no, i'm just joking. that's kinda sweet actually.

Crash Overload
stick out tongue lol, i always wear it, eccept while slleping, washin and swimming...

Fallen Jedi
you wear it to school?

Crash Overload
Yup, I got used to the feeling of a ring on my finger... So its weird if I do...

Fallen Jedi
what do your friends think? not that i'm making fun of you or anything. i'm just genuinely asking.

Crash Overload
All conversations resemble the first one...

Dimitri: Fred, Why Are you Wearing A Ring?

Myself: Becasue I am Maried

Dimitri: Your Married!?

Fred: Yes.

Dimitri: Oh. With who?

Fred: A Girl That lives accross the continent. She actaully mailed me this ring.

(By this point they either think that i am being to sarcastic to tel the truth, or just Bull ittying them, so the walk away)

Dimitri: Oh.

Fallen Jedi
oh, okay. that's cool.

crazy_c
lol

Crash Overload
cool, it really shows that I am tired in my posts...

it took me 3 tries to press the "OK" button...

Fallen Jedi
so have you and tonks ever talked on the phone?

Crash Overload

N.Tonks
Yeah, we talked until my phone ran out of batteries messed

Lord Soth
Ah, to be married......

Crash Overload
HA! LOL! I am still sorry about that... stick out tongue

N.Tonks
laughing out loud It costed $20!

Vampiree
it's not like it's for real big grinbig grinbig grin justs for fun, eh? big grin nobody's taking it seriously erm

Be@st
I agree with vamp; no one is taking it TOO seriously

yerssot
tell that to 13 year olds... and to a lesser extent the 14 year olds

Be@st
HEY!!! I'm 14; and I know it's all a joke; nothing serious

Vampiree
yerss i AM 14... roll eyes (sarcastic) nodoby's taking it seriously, believe me... amybe some losers but, hey, you can't help them...

yerssot
I never said ALL 14 year olds take it serious stick out tongue

really Vampiree? woops messed

Vampiree
laughing out loud what a terrible mistake! haha. though.. i know some ppl who do take it seriously messedmessedmessed that's soooooooo.... LAME.

yerssot
no, just that you didn't seem 14 ... on the other hand, I suck at age-guessing big grin

Vampiree
oh really? how old do i seem? 10? big grinbig grinbig grin don't worry, i suck at that too. when i wanna know i just check the bloody profile big grin

yerssot
I would think in the lines of 16 messed

Vampiree
w00t two years more, hell yeah! big grinbig grinbig grin anywho.. bout the online marriage thing... BLEH.

yerssot
but now I know better laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.