Why do people think I'm 04wayne?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
OK if I'm making a big deal out of this let me know. Firstly someone thinks 04wayne is a sock account then someone thinks Blue Dragon is a sock account.

I don't get it. How can I prove to you all that I am not Wayne? My name is Dominique, I'm female. Wayne's male. What else can I say?

Yes we do go the same school, but so does (KMC search):
kaz larner (friend)
little kitten (kaz's friend)
cad (Wayne's friend)
RD2001 I think (kaz's chat room friend)
kaz's friend Jennifer (don't know username)

Look how many people I got to join, well, not me but kaz & Wayne told people...& I told them.

Anyway...ermm....well what?

Bardock42
Cause you are What the f**k?

a1hsauce
*cough*SOCK*cough

Demarthl
some can talk happy

Mandos
and some can act.

Fionnuala
making this thread was a bad idea......it automatically makes people think you are a sock...............

Bardock42
Yes it does.....sock

No actually I belive you smile

Whisper
Methinks thou doth protest too much. It's weird how wayne posts a really offensive comment and then you come charging out of the sunrise on your white horse to defend him to the hilt. Then once you've bailed him out we get no response from wayne mentioning you. You must think our heads zip up the back.

Devalion
Probably coz you keep going on about 04wanye all the bloody time!

Blue Dragon
Well...thanks for calling me a sock everyone...I did relise that making this thread might be too obvious to you all but how else can I get you all to know I am the one & only Blue Dragon.

Whisper - what do you mean? I'm not bailing him out I just wish he'd behave himself.

Devalion - maybe, but the way he acts how can I stop?

Bardock42 - thank you for believing me, I love you!

Whisper
Originally posted by Whisper
Methinks thou doth protest too much. It's weird how wayne posts a really offensive comment and then you come charging out of the sunrise on your white horse to defend him to the hilt. Then once you've bailed him out we get no response from wayne mentioning you. You must think our heads zip up the back. Sorry, I'll rephrase that - you APOLOGISE for him all the time. Can't he accept responsibility for his own actions?

Mandos
He has to learn to be a *** on his own

Bardock42
I don'T even know him

Wolvielover
bla bla bla

Mandos
wolvie, you forgot a bla.

Wolvielover
oops sorry bla bla bla bla

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Whisper
Sorry, I'll rephrase that - you APOLOGISE for him all the time. Can't he accept responsibility for his own actions?

I apologise because I don't think it's fair to PM people only because they have another opinion on something. Anyway he said he has sent some 'Sorry' PM's to people.

PM kaz larner or little kitten. Ask them who they know off KMC. If they say Blue Dragon then does that mean I'm in the clear?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.