anyone annoyed by people that make threads about being annoyed??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MarioX
cuz i am. especially lilmisskitten. yea i suck cuz i made this 1 too but o well it had to be done by someone

Wolvielover
some people

Lana
Then don't read them.

MarioX
if you're not going to agree, then why did you read this thread and add a negative comment? 'just dont read it'

Mr. Bacon
i agree with lana just dont read them

shellie
Originally posted by MarioX
cuz i am. especially lilmisskitten. yea i suck cuz i made this 1 too but o well it had to be done by someone Ooo what a sacrifice you made to be the only one willing to speak out against such horrid people...I thank you...from the deepest part of my soul.

Thank you MarioX

MarioX
Originally posted by shellie
Ooo what a sacrifice you made to be the only one willing to speak out against such horrid people...I thank you...from the deepest part of my soul.

Thank you MarioX You're welcome, sweety wink

Bardock42
I actually like the Star Wars one a lot...its more of a fan thread anyway.

shellie
I dont mind them either...just dont read them like has been said before.

Da Moose
I have mismatching socks on.

Bardock42
I watch teh Terrence and Phillips Episode with Iran

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Da Moose
I have mismatching socks on.

so do i eek!...pink, green and yellow stripes on one foot and a lucky irish one with shamrocks on the other...

Clovie
Originally posted by Lana
Then don't read them. i'm doing that.

though i miss the ignore thread function.

Da Moose
Originally posted by Fionnuala
so do i eek!...pink, green and yellow stripes on one foot and a lucky irish one with shamrocks on the other...

I have a Wonder woman sock on the left and a sockette, complete with that little ball on the back, on the right foot.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by MarioX
cuz i am. especially lilmisskitten. yea i suck cuz i made this 1 too but o well it had to be done by someone

No, no it didn't.

-AC

Next Venom_girl
Oh yes, very annoying. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
So true AC...so true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.