E3!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAnakin226
I just wanted to tell you all that E3 is coming May 12, so if your not going to E3 it's self, be sure to watch it on G4tech TV! smile

powerfulone1987
I can't believe I missed, I was just about to ask you what time it came on and then I checked the date.

Ug.! I even had it written on my calendar.

Well what were the highlights, how was it?
Did you go or did you watch in on the tely?

hotsauce6548
I thought E3 was next week... erm

shangheid
I missed it to... ninja

Jedi Shmedi
According to the E3 site, it doesn't start until May 18th www.e3expo.com
you didn't miss anything smile

hotsauce6548
Good... that's what I thought.

DarkAnakin226
Sorry guys I put May 12, it really starts May 18th

JKozzy
Only a few more days. big grin

TX!
Wheres E3 being hield at and how would one get in?

Tex
G4 will have 2 hours of live coverage everyday. drool
Cant wait to see the new Nintendo and PS3 as well as Zelda and maybe the new Mario?.

hotsauce6548
Oh yeah, isn't the new Mario coming out called Mario 128?

dAngEr_Is_gO!
God, let Mario die already!! That would happen to be my biggest gripe with the big "N", too many sequels and not enough original stuff. Who do they think they are, EA?!? stick out tongue

splintercell
ITS E3 WEEK THE SHOWING OF TONY HAWS AMERICAN WASTE LAND AND PRINCE OF PERSIA III

Tex
WOW WOW WoW WOW. Just saw the Ps3 press conferences on G4. WOW.

Amazing.

Easily kicks XBoX360's ass. Have to see how Nintendo stacks up.

shangheid
Originally posted by Tex
WOW WOW WoW WOW. Just saw the Ps3 press conferences on G4. WOW.

Amazing.

Easily kicks XBoX360's ass. Have to see how Nintendo stacks up. Sadly I have to agree...the Xbox 360 isn't looking as good as I expected sad (wait till Halo 3)

TX!
i personally think that seeing from the conferences in E3 on G4 and the comments from the hosts of the show that PS3 is in the lead and the xbox-360 conference kinda disapointed me a bit and as for nintendo the biggest thing they have going for them is the new zelda

dAngEr_Is_gO!
I'm sure Microsoft will have a few tricks up their collective sleeve. You wouldn't go into battle and tell your opposition exactly where and when you would attack unless you had something else instore. evil face

TX!
and im sure sony has some up their sleeve aswell

TX!
maybe nintendo does as wel

dAngEr_Is_gO!
They'd be mad not to!

TX!
yea nintendo definetly needs to step it up if they want to keep up wit PS3 and XBOX-360

JToTheP
TX! your missing the ENTIRE point of E3. Of COURSE all the companies push it to the limit at every E3, especially with new consoles coming. Nintendo just unveiled the Revolution, I'm sure by tomorrow, or before E3 ends we'll know more about it. Besides, being able to download any old school game to the Revolution is plenty for me to consider it already.

TX!
i know im not saying nuthing bad about revoultion im just saying from what i saw...and im sure nintendo is gonna step it up anyway..theres a couple more days or so of E3 so all 3 consoles have time to say what they gotta say about their respective consoles

powerfulone1987
Well this is my first time coming back to this thread since my first post and now I find out that E3 was yesterday.

Well now I am pissed all over again.

ugh! it's just not my year.

gls
E3 lasts 3 days

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.