Superman+ vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
Superman with a G/L ring and Thors hammer
and i week to prepare for the battle

vs

Silfer Surfer

kgkg
Originally posted by zachrivard

vs

Silfer Surfer
SS looses

dawsey28
Thor's Hammer is equal to the Power Cosmic (or at least it was at one time. Not sure about now though.) So yeah, SS looses.

zachrivard
yup ss loses

nimbus006
What the hell why dont you just give him the IG while your at it.

Wickerman
In order to make it fair you have to team SS up with SC.....what.....you don't know who that is? OMFG......The Destroyer of Worlds....Santa Clause O_o........forget about the GL's ring......talk about SC's bag

dum de duuuuuuuuuum

Power Cosmic? HA! None can survive the red guy's jolly nature !!!!!!!!!!

~wickerman~

dawsey28
^ LOL

Lobo cut Santa Claus up into pieces. laughing

Wickerman
Originally posted by dawsey28
^ LOL

Lobo cut Santa Claus up into pieces. laughing

I refuse to believe such immature nonsense. You're an immature juvenile little brat! EVERYBODY knows that Santa is indestructible!!!!!!!!

~wickerman~

dawsey28
Are you being serious?

Woah. I meant no offense dude. I wasn't being like that. It was a joke. I'm not trying to be your enemy.

nimbus006
Hes just messing with you... notice the sarcasm at the end

Nataku8188
Originally posted by zachrivard

vs

Silfer Surfer

I declare you, Newb of the week.

Wickerman
Originally posted by nimbus006
Hes just messing with you... notice the sarcasm at the end

Yes, i was indeed messin wit ya stick out tongue sorry man, can't help myself. I may be n00bie with this kind of stuff, but seeing threads like "Galactus + Thanatos + a gazillion super beings vs. SS" or "WW vs. Colossus" switch on my automatic sarcasm button.... embarrasment

(but we all know i'm right about Santa....only Aunt May has a chance against him...and THAT would indeed be an epic battle)

GOT MILK?!?!?!?!?!?

~wickerman~

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Wickerman
Yes, i was indeed messin wit ya stick out tongue sorry man, can't help myself. I may be n00bie with this kind of stuff, but seeing threads like "Galactus + Thanatos + a gazillion super beings vs. SS" or "WW vs. Colossus" switch on my automatic sarcasm button.... embarrasment

(but we all know i'm right about Santa....only Aunt May has a chance against him...and THAT would indeed be an epic battle)

GOT MILK?!?!?!?!?!?

~wickerman~

What about JP how dare you forget JP mad

Wickerman
Originally posted by whirlysplat
What about JP how dare you forget JP mad

i unfortunately have no idea what you're talking about my good man confused

but whoever/whatever this JP might be, it's no match for the full power of Santa Clause's Ho Ho Ho's that can destroy even Vibranium

~wickerman~

colossus17
do u even read comics????......u dont know who JP is....its like saying i dont know who spiderman or hulk are......go to ur local comic store ask for "strange tales issue 17" thats JP's first apparence....

Darth Trinew
Superman creams ss

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29475

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.