Which character has the most annoying fanboys, I choose you Norrin Radd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
Surfer
Sentry
Gladiator
Wolverine
Apoc

are my choices who are yours

Discuss

Wickerman
IRL i've met plenty of Wolverine fanatics...literally.....annoying beyond belief...

But even worse than that are........Spiderman fanboys/girls......

~wickerman~

nimbus006
huh i think Batman fanboys can get pretty annoying with their prep time, but besides that yea Wolverine fanboys are ridiculous as well as Apoc ones that say he can become the size of Jupiter and lift 30000000 tons. To be honest havent really seen to many out of hand Spidey fanboys nor Silver Surfer. With Silver Surfer i mean most of the time he really is that powerful, but most ppl seem to agree his power ends where Thanos's begins.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by nimbus006
huh i think Batman fanboys can get pretty annoying with their prep time, but besides that yea Wolverine fanboys are ridiculous as well as Apoc ones that say he can become the size of Jupiter and lift 30000000 tons. To be honest havent really seen to many out of hand Spidey fanboys nor Silver Surfer. With Silver Surfer i mean most of the time he really is that powerful, but most ppl seem to agree his power ends where Thanos's begins.

His power ends far before where Thanos's begins.

Anything X related usualy has the worst fanboys

Wickerman
wow, yeah, i totally forgot bout the "Dark Knight"'s fans....so much of that story is ridiculous....even though the concept is incredibly cool.....but meh, this isn't the thread to be dicussing this in.

~wickerman~

Sentry
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Surfer
Sentry
Gladiator
Wolverine
Apoc

Discuss

You forgot Batman, Superman, and Hal Jordan

Sentry
Hal Jordan fanboys are pretty annoying sometimes.

Wickerman
I have to say i've seen far less superman and GL fanatics than wolverine and spidey ones...

~wickerman~

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Wickerman
I have to say i've seen far less superman and GL fanatics than wolverine and spidey ones...

~wickerman~

and lets face Sentry has really done nothing and he has hundreds of fanboys.

big grin

Wickerman
and lets face Sentry has really done nothing and he has hundreds of fanboys.

big grin

Hold on to your pants...but.....*whisper* i've never met a Sentry fanboy/girl

blink

~wickerman~

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Wickerman
Hold on to your pants...but.....*whisper* i've never met a Sentry fanboy/girl

blink

~wickerman~ big grin

You will my friend, you will about a week ago we had Sentry this, Sentry that, it was hilarious. laughing

brainchild81
Batman by far.

Wickerman
Why doesn't Exodus have any annoying fanboys/girls? sad he deserves it after all........Also, Magneto a long time ago had quite a huge number of annoying fans, but they seem to have moved on to the next "cool supervillain"..........

bastards........

~wickerman~

Draco69
Spider-Man
Thing
Hulk
Dr. Doom
Batman
Superman
Captain America
Wolverine

Quick Freeze
wolverine withouth a doubt

hoorayforpeepee
wolverine, apocalypse, hulk, thing, and any hero with the possibility of a speedblitz or preptime.

Next Venom_girl
Nananananananana Batman! The Prepman! stick out tongue

jinzin
I used to think my fellow wolverine fanboys were annoying even to me......but lately it's been the spidey fanboys that drive me up the wall.....lol.....oh and superman fanboys.................I've also heard us JP fanboys can get annoying as well.....

Wickerman
Man, if i see another "With Prep Bats can take anyone" thread i'm gonna commit suicide

~wickerman~

MERCILOUS
I think all of the characters mentioned so far aren't even half as bad as Blade.

DarkCrawler
I made my sig because of Wolverine fanboys.

You should see some threads where black wolverine and Wolverine888 participate. laughing out loud

Nataku8188
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
I think all of the characters mentioned so far aren't even half as bad as Blade.

People like K3vil who don't even know shit about the character and only post shit from online profiles.

Blade is cool as hell, one of my favorites, but some people just give him too much credit (And a lot give him too little)

FieryBalrog
superman fanboys... but superman is usually as powerful as they say he is stick out tongue

overrated, def. Spidey.

Lord S
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Anything X related usualy has the worst fanboys Exactly.

Blame the X-Men's TV and video game success in the 90s...and Claremont's, atrocious at times, writing for that.

Apocalypse has to be the most overrated character...not just in the X-Men, but in comics, general.

There are actually people out there who believe that he can go toe-to-toe with the likes of Galactus...just because he can grow to an enormous size.

Mainstream
Apocalypse is more powerful than your feeble mind could possible imagine...Magento is the one that's over rated...new flash Magneto has fought the Xmen more than anyone meaning he's been beat more times than anyone...Apocalypse power is unlimited...yet he's written like he's the shocker or Hydro man...a second rate character it's not his fault...stay black and proud Apoc M'bro-tha

Lord S
^^
That whole post is laughable...and a classic example of Apockie-fanboyism at its most flagrant.

Mainstream
laughable? hmmmmmmm let me chew on that for a second...nahhhhhh it's anti laughable my dear dear dear dear dear dear dear dear chum

Lord S
Oh wait, you were joking? Thought so...

Mainstream
I'm sure Apoc will spare you if you ask nicely.....As Mainstream the supreme horseman death...I offer you the opportunity to join The elite houseman of the Apocalypse in glorious battle! It would be a shame to lose someone of with your unique point of view and all.

Lord S
Why bother taking the low road?

Mainstream
heh heh heh heh you crack me up!jumpwoot

kgkg

Mainstream
I agree SS is quite powerful...like a silver Jesus that kicks ass or something.

pr1983
surfer is one kick ass mofo...

he deserves most accolades he gets...

whirlysplat
A silver Jesus that killed billions Originally posted by Mainstream
I agree SS is quite powerful...like a silver Jesus that kicks ass or something. big grin

Mainstream
okay a punisher silver jesus biggrin

norrin radd
Surfer
Sentry
Gladiator
Wolverine
Apoc

Discuss

if you have a problem with me you can say it in my face

Mainstream
Wolverine.

savagerampage
Batman, apparentley he can beat anyone
superman he is way too overated, the whole sword of superman prime fairytale bullshit started by fanboys

apocaylpse- he sucks, plan and simple, the sentinels have a better track record against the x-men than this guy

Sometimes hulk fanboys getta a lil outta han, even though i love the hulk

Gladiator and WonderWoman

pr1983
Originally posted by savagerampage
Batman, apparentley he can beat anyone
superman he is way too overated, the whole sword of superman prime fairytale bullshit started by fanboys

apocaylpse- he sucks, plan and simple, the sentinels have a better track record against the x-men than this guy

Sometimes hulk fanboys getta a lil outta han, even though i love the hulk

Gladiator and WonderWoman

wonder woman?

Draco69
Originally posted by pr1983
wonder woman?

Ditto. Besides me are there ANY Wonder Woman fanboys?

pr1983
Originally posted by Draco69
Ditto. Besides me are there ANY Wonder Woman fanboys?

don't think so...

Lord S
Ditto. Besides me are there ANY Wonder Woman fanboys? I used to like Wonder Woman back in the 80's in her TV show. I loved the way she used to spin around. She was hot.

pr1983
Originally posted by Lord S
I used to like Wonder Woman back in the 80's in her TV show. I loved the way she used to spin around. She was hot.

she was... but until draco turned up on kmc i'll bet alot of us thought she wasn't as powerful as she is...

Draco69
she was... but until draco turned up on kmc i'll bet alot of us thought she wasn't as powerful as she is...

Thanks pr183. We're peas of a pod you and I. Wonder Woman and Cyclops are always vastly underestimated.

pr1983
Thanks pr183. We're peas of a pod you and I. Wonder Woman and Cyclops are always vastly underestimated.

true...

whirlysplat

I shall never forget that old original Xmen when Cyclops put down Quicksilver, classic! big grin

pr1983

true... big grin

as lucky as it was it was cool...

dawsey28
hey I'm a WW fan.

I like how she IS a skilled fighter. Not just a powerhouse. She's a trained warrior. And she has kicked some godly asses.

FieryBalrog
one thing I dont see cyke do that much anymore is blow the ground out from under the enemies feet. He used to do that a LOT in the old comics...

He's pretty underestimated. He can get pretty creative with his power...

GreatMuta
How about......oh......lets say.... uhhh.......JUGGERNAUGHT

DarkCrawler
Wonder Woman is very cool. And Cyclops is my favorite X-Character.

whirlysplat
bump

leonidas
<<okay a punisher silver jesus>>

er, am i gonna burn in hell just for reading this post??

and i'll add wolvie fanboys to my least favourites in my short time in this forum. blind loyalty leads to some really screwed up logic, criminy . . .

Lord Ryugen
Wolverine, Spiderman, Superman (although half time they actually are right. Godamm pre-crisis mad ) and Goku fanboys are the worst. I like to think of myself as a pretty mellow guy but I've seen threads where people thought Goku could take the LT.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
Wolverine, Spiderman, Superman (although half time they actually are right. Godamm pre-crisis mad ) and Goku fanboys are the worst. I like to think of myself as a pretty mellow guy but I've seen threads where people thought Goku could take the LT.

yeah....now Apocalypse..that's my homeboy. big grin

our true savior!!!!! stick out tongue

Lord Ryugen
Yep nothin stops Apoc huh. laughing out loud

Mainstream
not for good he's like an all powerful roach that can't be stopped. but Roach man wouldn't exactly strike fear in the hearts of your enemies.

whirlysplat
bump

Mainstream
laughing

WindDancer
Well, as most of you already know I'm a huge Batman and Hal Jordan fanboy. And yes I do get carry away. But that doesn't mean I have NO respect for other superheroes. I'd just think that we all cheer for our own favorite

What I notice the most is that some fans have this assurance that Power=Victory. Which is silly and pretty weak. You can say Thor or Silver Surfer or Thanos are the most powerful. That doesn't mean they are incrediably smart! Heck with all the powers they all possess there is no way they can outmatch the wickedness, and deviant (sp?) of Mephisto.

Also let me say that you guys are looking at a "fanboys" from a negative view. Believe it or not a fanboy is very knowledgeable on his favorite superhero skills, powers, intellegience. Don't discard the fanboys as stupid mindless 8 year olds. Fanboys support their heroes because they know a lot more than the average person. So a fanboy isn't a bad thing.

Mainstream
indeed....soon the age of Xavier shall end and the age of Apocalypse verison 2.0 shall be upon us.

pr1983
Originally posted by WindDancer
Well, as most of you already know I'm a huge Batman and Hal Jordan fanboy. And yes I do get carry away. But that doesn't mean I have NO respect for other superheroes. I'd just think that we all cheer for our own favorite

What I notice the most is that some fans have this assurance that Power=Victory. Which is silly and pretty weak. You can say Thor or Silver Surfer or Thanos are the most powerful. That doesn't mean they are incrediably smart! Heck with all the powers they all possess there is no way they can outmatch the wickedness, and deviant (sp?) of Mephisto.

Also let me say that you guys are looking at a "fanboys" from a negative view. Believe it or not a fanboy is very knowledgeable on his favorite superhero skills, powers, intellegience. Don't discard the fanboys as stupid mindless 8 year olds. Fanboys support their heroes because they know a lot more than the average person. So a fanboy isn't a bad thing.

yet there are exceptions...

WindDancer
There is always exceptions. But not all the time.

pr1983

true...

FieryBalrog

laughing

50% of people are below average.

leonheartmm
im surprised at how much people will argue for silversurfer, living tribunal even when they have been logically defeated. im also surprised by how much people will argue against franklin richards, sentry, true beyonders and lucifer morningstar when its obvious that they can win stuff.

Napalm
Superman the little nerds think hes invincible

Mainstream
yeah Superman is okay but he's no Batman.

pr1983
Originally posted by Napalm
Superman the little nerds think hes invincible

Originally posted by Mainstream
yeah Superman is okay but he's no Batman.

people tend to argue against superman just because they dont like him...

he isnt invincible, but hes top tier of earth based heroes...

he doesnt need to be as cool as batman, while all these heroes strut around being cool superman is out saving the world...

Mainstream
everyone gots their favorites...and it's our responsible to always support our favorites no matter what. we most be like the eagle ever watchful to take down those who would throw dirt on the good names of our beloved heroes. we must always remember that someone likes a character that we may or may not like..or even hate. we most be respectful of their feelings and not bash a character..because bashing a character is like bashing the people who likes that character. but seriously Superman rather sucks...but that is a completely unbias statement....content

pr1983
everyone gots their favorites...and it's our responsible to always support our favorites no matter what. we most be like the eagle ever watchful to take down those who would throw dirt on the good names of our beloved heroes. we must always remember that someone likes a character that we may or may not like..or even hate. we most be respectful of their feelings and not bash a character..because bashing a character is like bashing the people who likes that character. but seriously Superman rather sucks...but that is a completely unbias statement....content

no expression

Mainstream
I was kidding..but anyone who proBatman like me would have to at least sorta hate Supes a little.

pr1983
I was kidding..but anyone who proBatman like me would have to at least sorta hate Supes a little.

i am actually pro batman and superman...

Mainstream
then I suggest you read Superman and Batman book that they got to gether..

pr1983
then I suggest you read Superman and Batman book that they got to gether..

i did...

Mainstream
I love it.

pr1983
I love it.

its ok... though i dont like the supergirl they've brought in too much...

Mainstream
she hot what's not ta like

pr1983
she hot what's not ta like

oh shes hot, i have no argument with that... its just her being souped up to be stronger and faster than superman...

Mainstream
allegedly stronger..but she's faster..me thinks and me thinks me knows me thinks.

pr1983
allegedly stronger..but she's faster..me thinks and me thinks me knows me thinks.

the speed she was going i doubt they'll keep it being allegedly for long...

Mainstream
you see Supergirl has more of her skin exposed this means she can absorb more of the sun rays..but Superman could skill beat her @ss because she lacks experience and if he can't do it Batman would with some genius stunt.

pr1983
you see Supergirl has more of her skin exposed this means she can absorb more of the sun rays..but Superman could skill beat her @ss because she lacks experience and if he can't do it Batman would with some genius stunt.

i agree about beating her... but wasnt her powers due to her ship being in space for longer?

Mainstream
yeah that too.

pr1983
yeah that too.

ah... still though... shes a bloody teenager and she makes superman look bad... kind of a kick in the nuts for superman fans isnt it?

Mainstream
I'll beat I'm a Batman Cable man myself.

pr1983
I'll beat I'm a Batman Cable man myself.

yeah i know... stick out tongue

Mainstream
heh heh heh I'd feel the same way if Jubilee beat Cable.

pr1983
heh heh heh I'd feel the same way if Jubilee beat Cable.

laughing

Mainstream
serious that suck...he'd never live it down.

pr1983
serious that suck...he'd never live it down.

true...

whirlysplat
She is not stronger the following months will show this!

pr1983
She is not stronger the following months will show this!

we'll have to wait and see...

Mainstream
Supergirl stronger strength she have.....says yoda...and this dude knows all. smile

whirlysplat
I don't think DC is that silly, writers are fanboys to and some are very annoying. Look at Gah Ennis and the Authority, Its Batman and Robin and they are gay. Not that being gay is bad you understand but it was always underlying, this is how he saw them!Originally posted by Mainstream
Supergirl stronger strength she have.....says yoda...and this dude knows all. smile smile

pr1983
I don't think DC is that silly, writers are fanboys to and some are very annoying. Look at Gah Ennis and the Authority, Its Batman and Robin and they are gay. Not that being gay is bad you understand but it was always underlying, this is how he saw them! smile

its the tights, you dont think a straight man and his sidekick can wear tights?

whirlysplat
I still think Norrin in his speedos has the most annoying fans

its the tights, you dont think a straight man and his sidekick can wear tights?

Dacarius
Superman, hands down! I don't mean to put him down either. If not for him forums like this would not exist, but his fanboys drive me insane!

hoorayforpeepee
"im surprised at how much people will argue for silversurfer, living tribunal even when they have been logically defeated. im also surprised by how much people will argue against franklin richards, sentry, true beyonders and lucifer morningstar when its obvious that they can win stuff."

it's because people put up sentry against people like infinity...of course you argue against sentry.

i don't know anybody who has ever been against lucifer, true beyonders or franklin richards. especially lucifer and true beyonders.

pr1983
I still think Norrin in his speedos has the most annoying fans

imo norrin is nowhere near as bad as wolverine, spidey, batman to an extent...

whirlysplat
Actually Spidey fans have been the worst lately, probablybig grin

Ming Tea!
Nah, I think Akuma fans are surpassing Spidey fanboys.

whirlysplat
Those damn Akuma fans big grin

lobsterjohnson
I cant stand those whacked out marvel mutants.Squirrel girl,Maggot,Marrow,sammy the fish boy.What the hell was that about?,honestly

Ming Tea!
Isn't Sammy dead?

pr1983
Originally posted by Ming Tea!
Isn't Sammy dead?

yep...

Swanky-Tuna
It's getting pretty annoying how people can't get off the street level martial artists' collective jock.

leonheartmm
i hate, surfer fanboys, n wolvie fanboys, n APOCALYPSE fanboys most of, specially those who think that apocalypse can take on onslaught.

Mainstream
Apocalypse: that's it scream my name!!!

but seriously Wolverine fanboys are worst....I would think

Wickerman
it's incredibly clear that (at least lately) spiderman fans are the worst. Christ....someone needs to sedate those people.

~wickerman~

Mainstream
Spiderman Spiderman does what ever a Spider can

Wickerman
Spiderman Spiderman does what ever a Spider can

"spidey, spidey, he;s our man, if he can't do it BAM *gets shot by a spidey fanboy*"

"DON'T EVER SAY SPIDEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING OR MY CHILDHOOD TRAUMAS WILL REAPPEAR AND I'LL HAVE TO FACE THE COLD TRUTH!!!!!!!"

~wickerman~

Mainstream
um okay I won't

chronic
i say spock although hes not a comic character, just putting it out there

leonheartmm
oh i forgot, TRIBUNAL FANBOYS WHO THINK HES GOD, N PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT THOTU IS EQUAL TO TOAA.

Wickerman
Originally posted by chronic
i say spock although hes not a comic character, just putting it out there

i savvy thumb up

~wickerman~

Cosmic Cube
Superman.

Zahit
Batman fanboys are silly. example:
"Batman ALWAYS hits harder than Spiderman."

Wolverine fanboys are THE worst. example:
"Wolverine can take out Godzilla."

nuff said.....

Tha C-Master
wolverine, easily
batman follows.

EsteemedLeader
wolvigod, batmyth, how come superman doesnt have a template?, after all:
"superman can fly at light speed and move the moon"

Tha C-Master
jinzin: pope of wolvigod
pointinel: usher
creshosk: clergy
logan87: high priest of wolvigod.

Next Venom_girl
Fanboy logic Just substitute Van Helsing for Hugh Jackman's other major role. stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
lol

golem370
Superman

Lord-of-Dreams
Wolviegod. Spidey... jeezus?? (what's his cute fanboy template?) Batmyth Super... lord? But I really dislike Battyman fanboys. Their logic is: I don't know how since I do not surmount to Batman's all powerful power and knowledge, but he could somehow beat IG-Thanos while blind, while deaf, while completely limbless, with only a paperclip as a weapon. He's just that smart !!
Seriously, they don't even argue it themselves, they just know he could find a way. BS!!
Wolviegod is funy. All there is to it. They will always submit by suddenly jetting insults in your face such as 'you clearly don't have a good grasp of the english language' WTF is that crap?? lol it just makes me so... giggly...

Tha C-Master
You saw that ownage today in that thread?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by golem370
Superman

Want to name names?

xmarksthespot
Miracleman big grin

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Miracleman big grin

Care to name names smile

pr1983
Originally posted by golem370
Superman

Thats just a default answer nowadays...

NoFate007
Anybody who's a major fan.
Any character can be horrible.
You've got people defending Amanda Waller against Galactus if they really liked the character.

Think about it.

Mr _Whirlysplat
up

Sir Whirlysplat
shifty Squirrel Girl

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
IRL i've met plenty of Wolverine fanatics...literally.....annoying beyond belief...

But even worse than that are........Spiderman fanboys/girls......

~wickerman~

Most Spidey fanboys admit Hulk would mash Spidey.

Wolverine fanboys don't wanna admit anything less than Gladiator would win.

Mr. Valentine
juggernaut fanboys...they annoy me
and venom fanboys.. mad mad mad

Sixth_Winged
Like i posted on the other thread; Wolverine, Superman, Batman and Hulk(maybe not on this forums but if you met DH, you'd know).

Femi32
DBZ characters. Fanboys use hyperbole too much.

Who's DH?

Sir Whirlysplat
The original fanboy slag off thread

King KAM
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
The original fanboy slag off thread I say its
Apocalypse, Phoenix, and Surfer

King KAM
OH yeah, and Spiderman and GL fans get pretty damn annoying also

Validus
It isn't the characters. It's the fanboys themselves.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Validus
It isn't the characters. It's the fanboys themselves.

I know, I used to love wolverine, now everytime I see him all I can think is "bloody fanboys"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.