Dude I dissected a squid today!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
Anyone ever dissected a squid? I just did today and it was wierd. I kept the tenticles and took them to lunch and slung them in my friends faces..they got SO pissed eek!

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Anyone ever dissected a squid? I just did today and it was wierd. I kept the tenticles and took them to lunch and slung them in my friends faces..they got SO pissed eek!

It is nasty doing that sort of thing.JM smile

a1hsauce
dissecting in high school was fun... never got to cut up a squid though

Morbid4Daniel
Not to me. No offense but im not really girly.
Yeah, we did a worm yesterday, a squid today, and grasshopper tomorrow.

Filth
I cut up a pigs heart, that was ammusing....

§P0oONY
Wow, "dude" that is great........ roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kinda immature what you did with it though, w/e really though it is all ready dead

Morbid4Daniel
Filth, we dissected a pig last year and strung his intestines out on the parking lot. It was grand!
You got a problem Spooony? Oh yeah it sure was immature.

shaber
I've been commissioned to dissect a lamb's heart and eyeball... that was a while ago.

The Ones
we dicected a pig and half the class fainted. it was hilarious!

Filth
Filth, we dissected a pig last year and strung his intestines out on the parking lot. It was grand!
You got a problem Spooony? Oh yeah it sure was immature.

Yeah, shame they fraine the blood from it first....

WindDancer
Never dissected a squid before, but I ate fried squid once with french fries.

Morbid4Daniel
Coolio. That's kick ass smile

§P0oONY
Originally posted by WindDancer
Never dissected a squid before, but I ate fried squid once with french fries.

Squid tastes really nice, if it is cooked properly

FullMetalLover1
thtas cool, i wish i could disect a squid!

silver_tears
I've dissected fetal pigs and frogs erm

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by silver_tears
I've dissected fetal pigs and frogs erm

I think this thread is supposed to be about school, not what you do on your free time. stick out tongue

Morbid4Daniel
LMAO TTH eek!

PrinceofBlades
I've dissected a worm, echinoderm (Star fish,) Observed Arthropods (Spiders, Insects, Craw fish, Milli, and Centipedes, BUT NO SCORPIONS!!!!), and we recently dissected the frog. And Thursday (My time) we're dissecting the fetal pig. It's gonna be awesome. But no one will dare take any of the organs out of the lab. Or the school administration would rape in discipline.

Morbid4Daniel
Yeah we were going to dissect a star fish, I dont think we had enough though. I wont get anywhere NEAR spiders. I think Thursday Or Friday we're doing a crayfish and omg Im frightened of them..Lol I know im a big geek. Im not squeemish, they're just one of my fears.

GCG

I've dissected tonnes of it for cooking.....but its better stuffed

Morbid4Daniel
Everyone's been talking about eating it. I havent ever tried it.

PrinceofBlades
Yeah we were going to dissect a star fish, I dont think we had enough though. I wont get anywhere NEAR spiders. I think Thursday Or Friday we're doing a crayfish and omg Im frightened of them..Lol I know im a big geek. Im not squeemish, they're just one of my fears.

Spiders aren't half bad. It's when you take a look up close that it gets a little nasty.

PrinceofBlades
Everyone's been talking about eating it. I havent ever tried it.

There better in soup if you ask me.

Morbid4Daniel
stick out tongue

PrinceofBlades
Well they are,

Morbid4Daniel
I didnt say nuffin! smile

PrinceofBlades
Niether did I...or did I not...

Morbid4Daniel
lol big grin

PrinceofBlades
Yay, the old guy is dancing for SIX FLAGS!!!!

PrinceofBlades
Such a funny old man, now that's a guy who isn't couped up in a nursing home with all the other guys planning a way out.

Morbid4Daniel
Hahaha. I like that commercial. Makes me want to dance.
That guy is actually really young! I havent seen him unmasked but my mom said she heard he was on a talk show and came out for the first time without that wierd mask and suit on! I wanted to see it but I missed it.

PrinceofBlades
Hahaha. I like that commercial. Makes me want to dance.
That guy is actually really young! I havent seen him unmasked but my mom said she heard he was on a talk show and came out for the first time without that wierd mask and suit on! I wanted to see it but I missed it.

Yeah I saw it, the only thing you can vaguely and remotely notice about him are his eyes. Don't ask what I was doing staring into his eyes, but it required a retinal scanner, a highly technological identification program, and salami...

sexylexy32
I will never ever dissect anything....I will throw up seriously. I got spared from dissecting cow eyes before, I mean really, what do we learn from dissecting a cow's eye?

Morbid4Daniel
hysterical

Coldfire
I dissected a cow's eye... it was cool stick out tongue

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by sexylexy32
I will never ever dissect anything....I will throw up seriously. I got spared from dissecting cow eyes before, I mean really, what do we learn from dissecting a cow's eye?

The physical/and genetic makeup, not to mention the comparison to our eyes.

Morbid4Daniel
Cows are cool. I dont think Ive done that though, it would be awesome. I bet it was really hard, ey!??

PrinceofBlades
I can only assume

Morbid4Daniel
wink

PrinceofBlades
embarrasment aww shucks....

Doc Ock
You dissected a SQUID?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Don't EVER harm an Octopus while I'm around mad evil face

Morbid4Daniel
*Raises eyebrow*

PrinceofBlades
*turns around* gunsmilie did you just threaten morbid????? YOu better not threaten her while IM around *cocks both guns*

Morbid4Daniel
LMAO awww. love Im being taken up for big grin I feel loved!

PrinceofBlades
Well don't get to comforatable, arent you supposed to get married?

Morbid4Daniel
Yep! In a few years. I am engaged but hey, that doesnt mean I cant wuv other ppl ey? *dances around*

Doc Ock
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
*turns around* gunsmilie did you just threaten morbid????? YOu better not threaten her while IM around *cocks both guns*

*Looks at Prince with amusement*

Back off lover boy or I'll peel the flesh off your bones.

Morbid4Daniel
With what, a plastic spork? eek!

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Doc Ock
*Looks at Prince with amusement*

Back off lover boy or I'll peel the flesh off your bones.

Do not let my looks fool you...there's not much flesh to tear...borg. Still doesn't mean you can do it anyways.

Morbid4Daniel
Lol.
Im out for the night guys. Cya.

Coldfire
Lover boy?? I think he's already been spoken for... As has Morbid.... big grin

raenef
try a giant squid
a a class full of small ones!!!!
it smells horrible!

PrinceofBlades
Well just Doc Ock, i eat squids, OCTOPUSES, everything that swims in the sea. Grill them, fry them, bake them, soup them for all I care, heck i'll eat them raw and Wwrrigggllliinngg. evil face

lil bitchiness
Poor creature. All dead now.

You deserve a seasure for that - I'll follow you around and post near you with my annoying avatar till you spazz out.

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

You deserve a seasure for that - I'll follow you around and post near you with my annoying avatar till you spazz out. laughing

shellie

You deserve a seasure for that - I'll follow you around and post near you with my annoying avatar till you spazz out. droolio you are simply yummy!

PrinceofBlades

You deserve a seasure for that - I'll follow you around and post near you with my annoying avatar till you spazz out.

I'm touched, really. But I can't have seisures, it a proven fact. Half my brain is an incordable, and the other half is unaffected. That's why I learn at extreme passes.

Killer_Dennis
Im eating pizza..thats yummy no expression

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
I'm touched, really. But I can't have seisures, it a proven fact. Half my brain is an incordable, and the other half is unaffected. That's why I learn at extreme passes.

I wasn't talking to you - I was talking to the thread starter. As if you'd even think I read your posts.

PrinceofBlades
I wasn't talking to you - I was talking to the thread starter. As if you'd even think I read your posts.

I figured as much. How many times do you change your profile!?!?!?!

shellie
I wasn't talking to you - I was talking to the thread starter. As if you'd even think I read your posts. blink...holy hell...

I want you droolio

lil bitchiness
Im waiting...come and get me flirt1

shellie
Im waiting...come and get me flirt1 Im on my way and then your ass is soooo mine! droolio

Killer_Dennis
*takes out camera*

Bender laugh: Heheehehe stick out tongue

Morbid4Daniel
Whats that. Lil B?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.