New Sun vs. Exodus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wickerman
I keep seeing threads bout Superman, Galactus, SS, etc....let's forget for a few seconds bout these guys and think about our friendly neighbourhood marvel kiddos...

Now...New sun is an alternate version of Gambit. He's been trained since before his powers even emerged...been trained so well that in his alternate universe he destroyed the Phoenix. After the ritual that turned him into New Sun (that also destroyed his entire planet) he came to our reality.
I'd say he's pretty much master of kinetic energy raw, pure, etc. etc.

Exodus on the other side has experience on his side, as well as enormous power. Let's not forget he fought Holocaust single handedly and the result as i remember was a sort of .... draw between the two. He's one of the most powerful mutants IMO (also one of my favs so i'm terribly biased).

Both of them are big bangers. So...which do you think would win and WHY FOR GOD'S SAKE? please no "New SUN" or "Exodus" answers.....motivate pls pls pls.

~wickerman~

hoorayforpeepee
new sun, because he has control over a force of physics (kinetic energy).

he can do a crapload with that power, but all he needs to beat exodus is to stop the kinetic motion in his molecules and watch him disintegrate.

yes, new sun can do that.

GalacticStorm
"Now...New sun is an alternate version of Gambit. He's been trained since before his powers even emerged...been trained so well that in his alternate universe he destroyed the Phoenix. After the ritual that turned him into New Sun (that also destroyed his entire planet) he came to our reality.
I'd say he's pretty much master of kinetic energy raw, pure, etc. etc."

Im sorry but i read gambits series especially during New Sons appearances and well past his defeat and i dont remember any mention of him defeating the phoenix. Could you refresh my memory please?

kgkg

Wickerman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
"Now...New sun is an alternate version of Gambit. He's been trained since before his powers even emerged...been trained so well that in his alternate universe he destroyed the Phoenix. After the ritual that turned him into New Sun (that also destroyed his entire planet) he came to our reality.
I'd say he's pretty much master of kinetic energy raw, pure, etc. etc."

Im sorry but i read gambits series especially during New Sons appearances and well past his defeat and i dont remember any mention of him defeating the phoenix. Could you refresh my memory please?

I'm sure that it's mentioned somewhere that before coming over to our dimension New Sun destroyed the Phoenix in his Dimension.

~wickerman~

FieryBalrog
I'm pretty sure you can't destroy the force itself. Its supposed to be integral to the multiverse.

Wickerman
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
I'm pretty sure you can't destroy the force itself. Its supposed to be integral to the multiverse.

Not the force, the host.........i think..........dammit.......memory......

~wickerman~

O.D Geist
i dont know bout this new sun characters but i tell u this Exodus is a very powerful mutant he is 2 to none to god cable and X-man.
He can enhance himself through the use of psionic energy and enhanced physical abilities, and superhuman durability through creating a skin like force field.he can project burst of concussive or destructive psionic energy, levitate objects, and he can also drain the life energy of a being to enhance or heal himself.

I am going with Exodus

Wickerman
Originally posted by O.D Geist
i dont know bout this new sun characters but i tell u this Exodus is a very powerful mutant he is 2 to none to god cable and X-man.
He can enhance himself through the use of psionic energy and enhanced physical abilities, and superhuman durability through creating a skin like force field.he can project burst of concussive or destructive psionic energy, levitate objects, and he can also drain the life energy of a being to enhance or heal himself.

I am going with Exodus

that's what i'm thinking also. however New Sun having power over all kinetic energy and kinetic meaning anything that moves basically, could possibly stop the bloodflow in exodus's body. Is that possible? and if so, can Exodus protect himself during the battle? will his force field stop this?

~wickerman~

hoorayforpeepee
exodus is powerful, but he ain't as powerful as new sun. they guy destroyed his entire universe, exodus could not do that.

DigiMark007
O.D. Geist, what the hell is your avatar doing??? It looks kinda....bad blink

-DM

Wickerman
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
exodus is powerful, but he ain't as powerful as new sun. they guy destroyed his entire universe, exodus could not do that.

Oh, so he destroyed his entire Universe, not just his planet?

Edit: Also, this shouldn't really be considered cause AFAIK it was the process turning him into New Sun that did it, not him per se.

~wickerman~

O.D Geist
Originally posted by DigiMark007
O.D. Geist, what the hell is your avatar doing??? It looks kinda....bad blink

-DM

lol i think it is magus from crono trigger summoning dark matter

Wickerman
Originally posted by O.D Geist
lol i think it is magus from crono trigger summoning dark matter

Looks like something that came out of Call of Cthulu.......or some sort of weird mind flayer - illithid (DnD stuff)

~wickerman~

O.D Geist

can u please tell me the name of that comic book and issue he does that so i can get it and read it because if he can do that he shouldnt be fighting any mutant he should be fighting ppl like thanos or Adam warlock or even galatic

hoorayforpeepee
it was in gambit's solo series. and, as wickerman pointed out, it wasn't necessarily the man himself but the process of his transformation.

but being a master of kinetic energy is nothing to scoff at...think maelstrom, only he likes disintegrating things. then you have new sun!

Wickerman
it was in gambit's solo series. and, as wickerman pointed out, it wasn't necessarily the man himself but the process of his transformation.

but being a master of kinetic energy is nothing to scoff at...think maelstrom, only he likes disintegrating things. then you have new sun!

Exactly. And this guy can charge like Gambit.....the molecules..........of.........AIR O_o

(actually i don't know for sure if he can cause that would be much too powerful. I think he's stuck to inanimate matter as well)

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.