Medium

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dudester
Does anyone watch? I missed last night and would love to know what happened.

grade 3 ol
it really depends. it's on tonight where i live and i dont know what youve seen and what you havnt. personally, I love the show...

what did the advertisement say happend?

some may be able to elaborate.

beach_baby_279
i love medium my mom is one of those people!

grade 3 ol
a medium?
your mum is a medium?

powerfulone1987
Oh my god.

I just watched the opening of this show tonight and a man on stage offers a big fat woman to take her clothes off for triple her income for life and she says no. And then he asks her husband would he rip off his wife clothes for that much and she said i want to go and the husband said no think about the money and he pushed her back in her seat and tried to rip her clothes off and she was fighting and the husband says anybody i'll give you 100 dollars if you help me rip her clothes off and then the whole entire audience is jumping on this lady while she is screaming and they are ripping her clothes off.

This was only one of her dreams but this is only the begining and you never know.

is it comprehensible.....

the.shape
After looking at my siggy, would it honestly surprise anyone if I said that it's the only TV show I watch? stick out tongue Although so far the second season isn't as good as the first one. My favourite episode from this season was "Time Out Of Mind" where Allison was in that mental institution.

Screw Joe, I think Allison and Scanlon would make a cute couple.

powerfulone1987
I missed the 3-D episode. sad

the.shape
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I missed the 3-D episode. sad

You didn't miss much... wink

powerfulone1987
lol. Did you watch it with 3-D glasses?

T.V.O.T.I.
Those things hurt my eyes.

powerfulone1987
lucky b@st@rd.........

you of all people should of seen this coming (WITH THOSE 3-D GLASSES YOU LUCKY B@ST@RD YOU!!!!!!!)

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE.....

akema
just got into this show , bought the first & second seasons, now i can say i am truly addicted. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.