Qui-Gon vs. Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
May the best jedi win starwars

Bobafetty
Qui-gon all the way.

Darth Trinew
*sighs* Plo Koon is a minor chracter. If Plo was as good or better than Qui-Gon they would have made him as important and significant as Mace.

Lord_Windu
Qui-Gon

xxxpoppunker182
i dunno i think plo koon gots it cause he shoot out lightning from his fingers and well if qui-gon got killed bymaul plo koon could take him i think...... so i think koon gots this one

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Darth Trinew
*sighs* Plo Koon is a minor chracter. If Plo was as good or better than Qui-Gon they would have made him as important and significant as Mace. He wasn't on the jedi council for nothing, Even though I think Qui-gon will win this one.

Darth Mantis
Over 10,000 jedi during the beginning of the clone wars... Out of that 10,000 there were only 12 selected for the jedi council. I think Plo Koon could hold his own in this battle, but of course you don't need to be on the council to be a strong jedi....

jackstain
Qui Gon will biotch slap plo koon, and set his jedi council chair on fire. Then write his name in the ashes with his urine. He would have been on the council, if he wasn't such a hardass. Rob Roy smiTes plo poon's gay-ass.

Master Ferro
Qui Gon no contest

Darth_Janus
Fanboy, no contest.

Darth_Nefarus
I think Qui-Gonn will win because he was a very dedicated Jedi and had one of the best duelists ever train him

Corranhorn
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
i dunno i think plo koon gots it cause he shoot out lightning from his fingers

Huh??Plo koon isn't a sith.That's a dark side power.Although i think i know what you mean.he has enhancements on the ends of his fingers that allow him to concentrate the force power.Qui gon would win

Otaku_Sith
Plo Koon...just to be unique

Darth_Janus
I think Plo Koon's lightning is actually a racial ability of sorts. His kind can do that. But then again, they also can't breath normal oxygen rich atmosphere and have to wear things on their eyes to block most light.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.