Wrestling..wot the smeg is it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bader40
Wrestling, i know it's very popular in the states but can anyone explain why...is it the lycra clad men (is it a gay thing?), no one surely believes it ain't scripted or that any of them chairs or tables that seem to crash into wrestlers heads on a regular basis, are not made from anything harder than balsa wood

bader40
Well i've got to say that no one (as yet) has had any comment to make about this interesting subject. I'm sure one of you americans can enlighten me soon.

DeNiro
This should be in the sports forum and what wrestleing is on tv is just a soap opera were people get "beat up" its all fake and it is just a bunch of bad actors but are really good at takeing hits and etc. The real sport is the olympic wrestlers and such now thats hard

bader40
I put the thread here because i don't consider wrestling a sport..but thanks anyway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.