Do Any of You Other Girls Notice This...??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
does anyone else notice when you go into a public bathroom there is pee all over the seats of the toilets

what are girls doing in there... trying to stand? or ??

it's so gross sick

lil bitchiness
Don't tell me you sit down on the seats in public toilets. no expression

Morbid4Daniel
I see it, but I dont sit on public toilet seats. What's even grosser is they slop used tampons on the floor and into the toilet bowl and dont even flush them. Disgusting bastards.

«–†hê¤Øñê–»
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
what do you do stand

laughing out loud

Morning_Glory

no .. I go to a different one...

I heard you can get herpes from a public toilet...ugh!

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
I see it, but I dont sit on public toilet seats. What's even grosser is they slop used tampons on the floor and into the toilet bowl and dont even flush them. Disgusting bastards.

I hate the used tampon thing too... grosses me out to pieces!!!

Morbid4Daniel
Totally! What the f**k?

Morning_Glory
sick

«–†hê¤Øñê–»
im glad im a boy i dont have to sit on toilets. Unless im shitting smile

Morbid4Daniel
laughing out loud

Morning_Glory
yea be glad... erm

Darth Mantis
amen.

Capt_Fantastic

Um, if you don't sit, then maybe you're the one pissing all over the toilet seat? J/K. But, seriously...

One of my first jobs was in a movie theater. In between shows, we were supposed to clean out the bathrooms. One of the strangest things I have ever seen is the little nest of toilet paper in the corner, behind the toilet. What's up with th at? Actually, the womens bathrooms were so gross, I never cleaned them. Maybe that's why I only had the job for a few weeks?

«–†hê¤Øñê–»
laughing out loud
laughing out loud

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
yea be glad... erm
miffed

Originally posted by Darth Mantis
amen.
ur dumb no expression

dark1365
So true, Milla.

I don't know why, but some idiots in my school take a sick pleasure in pissing on the seat purposely. Those losers.....:madstick out tongueissed

Morning_Glory
yea!!! what is up with toilet paper all cramped up in the corners of the stalls or behind the toilets...

what is that toilet paper doing there to begin with...

Morning_Glory

dark1365
Trust me, you lot.......things are about 4X worse in Chinese public toilets. Literally. I ran 1.5 km back to my grandma's just to take a piss, rather than step into one of the "infested" bathrooms.

«–†hê¤Øñê–»
yeah some girl have an awful smell when farting and shitting and i think im ganna puke puke

Capt_Fantastic
yea!!! what is up with toilet paper all cramped up in the corners of the stalls or behind the toilets...

what is that toilet paper doing there to begin with...

That's what I asking you. I never understood it. I mean, if you use toilet paper to cover the seat before you sit on it, then why not flush it with everything else? Rather, chicks just seem to push it off the seat and over into the corner?

Lana
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Um, if you don't sit, then maybe you're the one pissing all over the toilet seat? J/K. But, seriously...

One of my first jobs was in a movie theater. In between shows, we were supposed to clean out the bathrooms. One of the strangest things I have ever seen is the little nest of toilet paper in the corner, behind the toilet. What's up with th at? Actually, the womens bathrooms were so gross, I never cleaned them. Maybe that's why I only had the job for a few weeks?

Hahaha....I worked at a movie theater....I HATED having to do bathroom checks.

Darth Mantis

«–†hê¤Øñê–»

«–†hê¤Øñê–»
Now who is the dumb one...
you are no expression

Capt_Fantastic
Now who is the dumb one...

It's not really dumb, just common sense.

Darth Mantis
your ignorance is overwhelming...

«–†hê¤Øñê–»
i got photo shop 7

ill make a requtest sig but i need to install and no how to use it smile

chow

Morning_Glory

«–†hê¤Øñê–»
Oh and guys dont.. erm
some guys some girls smile

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
That's what I asking you. I never understood it. I mean, if you use toilet paper to cover the seat before you sit on it, then why not flush it with everything else? Rather, chicks just seem to push it off the seat and over into the corner?

oh confused

«–†hê¤Øñê–»
the fat ones awww pukepuke groos very dissturbings smell it smell so awful

Morning_Glory
so you actually go around smelling girls farts ...gross

Capt_Fantastic
your ignorance is overwhelming...

are you speaking to me?

Oh and guys dont.. erm

That was my point.

BackFire
The simple solution is to not use public bathrooms, I know I never do. I've developed a very strong bladder, so I just hold it in untill I get home.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by BackFire
The simple solution is to not use public bathrooms, I know I never do. I've developed a very strong bladder, so I just hold it in untill I get home.

I know what you mean. When I get hoome from the club, it takes me ten minutes to piss.

Phoenix Aska
hmmm well at least it's better than the boys bathrooms with piss on the toilet seats and floors!

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
hmmm well at least it's better than the boys bathrooms with piss on the toilet seats and floors!

Not really. All we have to do is stand in it, you chicks have to sit in it. You'd think you would be more understanding and considerate of each other. I mean, I don't walk out of the bathroom and lick my shoes. Well, not that you ladies lick your ass after going to the bathroom either. But still. It's easier to stand in it, than to sit in it.

Phoenix Aska
yeah so you'd think capt fantastic but the bathrooms at school are horrible

pee on the floor is really nasty..the smell is really really bad too cuz the janitors dont do anything

Capt_Fantastic
yeah so you'd think capt fantastic but the bathrooms at school are horrible

pee on the floor is really nasty..the smell is really really bad too cuz the janitors dont do anything

When I was in high school, we had a janitor that was, I think, mildly retarded. He used to stand in the corner of th ebathroom and talk to you while you were taking a piss. What made it even worse was that he would talk about the different colours of shit. Like he was talking about a fine wine. He just knew too much about it.

Phoenix Aska
II don't think he was retarded...just lonely..or maybe gay

Capt_Fantastic
II don't think he was retarded...just lonely..or maybe gay

No, he was retarded. If he was gay, I doubt he would have been talking about shit.

RedAlertv2
Funny story, one time a kid my age was taking a piss in a urinnal. All of a sudden, the guy next to him leaned over and started pissin in the same urinal!

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Funny story, one time a kid my age was taking a piss in a urinnal. All of a sudden, the guy next to him leaned over and started pissin in the same urinal!

That's why I don't go in public. This has happened to me before.

Phoenix Aska
yes lets all share our bathroom stories together!

lol

Morning_Glory
public bathrooms are so nasty... just the thought of sitting where someone else's butt was right before you

Piggle Humsy
does anyone else notice when you go into a public bathroom there is pee all over the seats of the toilets

what are girls doing in there... trying to stand? or ??

it's so gross sick

I think the Pee is probably from the ickle kiddies... they can't handle the wiping! laughing out loud

Luckily I have managed to train my body to never need the loo when I'm out so I never use public loo's! big grin

silver_tears
that makes me wanna hurl.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by silver_tears
that makes me wanna hurl.

which part?

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I think the Pee is probably from the ickle kiddies... they can't handle the wiping! laughing out loud

Luckily I have managed to train my body to never need the loo when I'm out so I never use public loo's! big grin

how do you train your body to do that??? dontgetit

Phoenix Aska
Uhhmm go at certain times and dont eat anything...

Piggle Humsy
how do you train your body to do that??? dontgetit

I dunno... I just did.. I drink and eat when I'm out but for some reason I never need the loo until I get home..

Morning_Glory
weird... cause I cant hold it... erm embarrasment

Ou Be Low hoo
I hate the used tampon thing too... grosses me out to pieces!!!

I'm not a female, but I think it's common sense that you don't use a used tampon. Be more careful in the future...

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
I'm not a female, but I think it's common sense that you don't use a used tampon. Be more careful in the future...

hystericalhystericalhysterical

Morning_Glory
why are you laughing at Ou Be... he is such an idiot

Ken Kenobi
public bathrooms are so nasty... just the thought of sitting where someone else's butt was right before you

It's like having sex by proxy. yes

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
It's like having sex by proxy. yes

You have sex with dirty toilet seats!?!?! That's a new one. I. Am. Not. Judging. You.

Ken Kenobi
Key words there OBLH are: "by proxy"

Meaning you don't actually have sex with the item in question, but your private parts have been where others have been. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Think before you post.

Ou Be Low hoo
Key words there OBLH are: "by proxy"

Meaning you don't actually have sex with the item in question, but your private parts have been where others have been. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Think before you post.

Oh dear...Someone who likes having sex with dirty toilet seats doesn't know the meaning of the words he is using...Can anyone guess who I'm talking about?

Paola
*sigh* No matter how Ou Be blahblah acts... if you want to call him names, do it through MSN or something.

yeah I'm talking to Morning Glory. erm

Ou Be Low hoo
Oh dear...Someone who likes having sex with dirty toilet seats doesn't know the meaning of the words he is using...Can anyone guess who I'm talking about?

I think I know! Is it 'Ken Kenobi', Ou Be blahblah?

Ken Kenobi

How sad is it when you have to quote yourself to get an answer to your own stupid question?

Please tell me what it's like.

Ou Be Low hoo

Why, yes! It is! Congratulations, Ou Be blahblah! You are correct! The person I was alluding to was indeed 'Ken Kenobi'. Good work!

Ken Kenobi
Carrying conversations with yourself to raise your post count...KMC has reached a new low.

Ou Be Low hoo
How sad is it when you have to quote yourself to get an answer to your own stupid question?

Please tell me what it's like.

Quid Pro Quo...

How sad is it when you are so ignorant that you are blinded by your own stupidity?

Please tell me what its like.

Piggle Humsy
Now Now kiddies..let's play nice!
kiss and make up!

laughing out loud

http://www.spacespider.net/emo/whacky008.gif

Ou Be Low hoo
Carrying conversations with yourself to raise your post count...KMC has reached a new low.

Please tell me how many posts I need to make to receive the shiny new Dyson vacuum cleaner again...

Only people who state what you stated are interested in 'post-count'.

EARTH TO KEN KENOBI...
IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!

Ken Kenobi
Quid Pro Quo...

How sad is it when you are so ignorant that you are blinded by your own stupidity?

How am I ignorant? I'm not perfect, nobody is. If I used the wrong words when I said "by proxy" then oh well. I've never claimed to be a genious, far from it.

At least I don't start new polls titled "Cauliflower Moon Squelchy" or whatever the hell it's called.

Go get a life or something.

Piggle Humsy
oooh I can see a thread locking coming....

closing

Ken Kenobi
Please tell me how many posts I need to make to receive the shiny new Dyson vacuum cleaner again...

Only people who state what you stated are interested in 'post-count'.

EARTH TO KEN KENOBI...
IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!

In this sense you are wrong. I've never been about post count.

If you look in my profile you will see I post less and less with each passing day. If I were about post count I would have many more posts than I currently do. The only reason I have over 30000 posts is because I have been here for 4 years this coming June.

Clovie
Don't tell me you sit down on the seats in public toilets. no expression exactly my thought blink

D-Double
How do girls use public bathrooms at all then? huh

Is there some maneuver I don't know about? blink

Ou Be Low hoo

If you look in my profile you will see I post less and less with each passing day. If I were about post count I would have many more posts than I currently do. The only reason I have over 30000 posts is because I have been here for 4 years this coming June.

Take a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath...Make love to a dirty toilet seat a few times...and then realise that I have absolutely no interest in why, what, how and when you post. You obviously do though as it seems to be all you can talk about...

Now about Morning Glory using used tampons...That is just plain WRONG.

Clovie
Originally posted by D-Double
How do girls use public bathrooms at all then? huh

Is there some maneuver I don't know about? blink dunno. i'm trying not to.

and there are some things you don't know about for sure stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Yeah, I try not to as well, but sometimes I'll be out all day - shopping and such and then i got to go cry

Jedi_KnightAlly

Now about Morning Glory using used tampons...That is just plain WRONG.

Eh, she said they were disgusting, she never said she used them....

Mist

puhlease get him banned lance....ken....whateverstick out tongue

Mist
Quid Pro Quo...

look at yourself in the mirror....take a deep breath...and, wait for it....ask yourself...'why do i exist?'...

lil bitchiness
Lay off the OBLh everyone, because none of you have been very nice all of the time.

Okay? Move on, he's not getting banned.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Mist
look at yourself in the mirror....take a deep breath...and, wait for it....ask yourself...'why do i exist?'...

Or would you like me to ban OBLh and you with him? I said lay off.

Mist
i posted that before you posted......so no need to tell me twice.

lil bitchiness
happy Excellent. Because I don't plan on saying it next time.

Mist
and i dont plan on losing my accounthappy

Piggle Humsy
Getting this thread back on topic....

funnily enough I was watching a program today and the doctor on the program was talking about how women hover over toilets and don't sit... and he said 'women must always sit down because if they don't they're not emptying their bladder properly and that can lead to problems!!' eek!

SIT Ladies!! Unless you want to get infections or be incontinent later on in life..... no

Morning_Glory
hmmm... yikes....

I guess women who hover ..they are the ones peeing all over the toilets... mad

Ou Be Low hoo
I guess women who hover ..they are the ones peeing all over the toilets... mad

I'd like to meet these mysterious floating women...They sound amazing. Are they from Krypton, like Superman?

Draco69
Are sure these aren't just guys who were either:

too drunk to read the sign correctly
transvestites
too antsy to find the men's bathroom so they settled for the females'

Morning_Glory
why are guys in the ladies room

Ou Be Low hoo
A better question is: Why AREN'T guys in the ladies room? Mount up...

Capt_Fantastic

shy bladders?

RebelPhoenix
I've found that girl's school bathrooms are disgusting and a lot of schools and colleges (high schools) tend to close the bathrooms as a punishment because the cleaners get annoyed. Also, it depends on the public place and which area it is in but I've never really noticed mess in cinema toilets. As for the seat issue, I noticed in Chicago airport they have plastic seat covers that are thrown automatically thrown away with each use and I've heard that they are being used more now in other places.

The worst bathrooms I've ever seen though were in Sweden, their unisex toilets are beyond gross sick

Morning_Glory
a unisex toilet.. oh gross.... sick

edida
my X could stand and piss like a man! she was a better shot than i am. claimed she could write her name in the snow.

Morning_Glory
ookkkk confused

Pandemoniac

It wwould make sence if they did... think about it, a room filled with ladies...

Pandemoniac
why are guys in the ladies room

'To boldly go where no man has gone before!'

Morning_Glory
there are plenty of men that go into ladies rooms.. like pervs and janitors

Pandemoniac
But William Shatner was the first!

shit 'It's life Jim, but not as we know it...' alien

GCG
If girls are worried of getting some infection froma toilet seat, and the only way to avoid that is by peeing standing up wetting the whole place and making a mess, then the bogs in Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, India......etc. are ideal.

You just squat over them : they are only an inch off the ground and there is no contact whatsoever.

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by GCG
If girls are worried of getting some infection froma toilet seat, and the only way to avoid that is by peeing standing up wetting the whole place and making a mess, then the bogs in Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, India......etc. are ideal.

You just squat over them : they are only an inch off the ground and there is no contact whatsoever.

Aah, just like them French toilets! I hate those things, they require serious balancing and there is nothing on the walls to hold on to. The idea is ok, but if you fall backwards you really are in deeeep shit!

GCG
laughing out loud the balancing act comes into the equation when alcoholic levels are high !

Morning_Glory
Im talking about public bathrooms ... like at movie theaters or mcdonalds... not at bars....

tsk! how hard is to balance... you just sit

GCG
read my post MG

Pandemoniac
Yeah, and then there is the alcohol thing! Dean Martin once said: 'you're only really drunk if you need to hold on to something to keep your self laying on the floor'

Haha, made me remember good story! We often hang out in a club downtown, where they have one long urinal, like a gutter, and a bunch of men can pee in it at once. 2 of my mates were taking a leak in it when this really drunk guy staggered up next to them, and the dumb-ass lost his balance and fell on to the urinal, laying half way in it, under the golden showers of my surprised friends! Out of hilariously, they count stop peeing and the guy needed quite some time to get out of there again...

True horror

GCG
laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud hysterical

LMAO when I read that !

when someone laughs, the bowels loosen even more !!

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by GCG
read my post MG

embarrasment

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by GCG
laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud hysterical

LMAO when I read that !

when someone laughs, the bowels loosen even more !!

Their report exactly! And they kept the decency of staying aimed at the urinal (only with the dumb-ass blocking it) instead of resorting to pee on the floor. Because as this tread has made clear, that is a really bad thing to do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.