Superman vs Xstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
Superman

vs

Cyber with Deathstroke's mind and arsenal, and Venom's symbiote

this guy would be so sweet!!!
is enough for the man of steel?

derrick24
he dont need venoms symbiote due to the fact that he doesnt have any weaknesses and wearing the suit would give him one. I think with the add of deathstroke powers he could win,due to the fact that he has adamantium claws that could cut thru anything, than he has superstrenght to help the claws go thru superman. The reason why a lot of people on these sites say wolverine would lose against superman is because he dont have enough strength to give superman a serious wound. Unlike cyber who does have superstrength and poison to back it up, could inflict damage and poison superman, and then try and beat the breaks out of him. Superman always underestimate his enemies. He would see this guy with claws that he think wouldnt hurt him and knowing him he might just stand there and let cyber scratch him, which would lead to being poisoned. I think cyber has enough power to give any superhero a challenge- except beings like silver surfer, who could control matter.

Superherovandal
how can he beat Supes you need way more strength and speed and even greater arsenal than that.

long pig
are we forgetting spidblitz?
Yes I know DS has survied a speedblitz by WW, but Superman is in a diff league

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.