Do You Guys Work?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
Do ya? If so...what are ya/what do you do?
Sorry, but Im on the verge of dying from being so bored so I have to make confersation...

As for me..I DONT HAVE A JOB eek!

Capt_Fantastic
I used to work for Volvo Trucks North America, I was the head of physical security and risk managment. However, now I am going back to school to finish up my buisness degree. So, I have no job.

§pearhead
Work at Bob's.

Oh yesh no expression

TheAnimal
miami p.d. i just started yesterday morning

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I used to work for Volvo Trucks North America, I was the head of physical security and risk managment. However, now I am going back to school to finish up my buisness degree. So, I have no job.

Oh, very interesting!!!! stick out tongue

«–†hê¤Øñê–»
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Do ya? If so...what are ya/what do you do?
Sorry, but Im on the verge of dying from being so bored so I have to make confersation...

As for me..I DONT HAVE A JOB eek!
i work at toys (backwards r)"R" us

Morbid4Daniel
really? Kickass.. Id get fired the first day for playing with the toys stick out tongue

Capt_Fantastic
Oh, very interesting!!!! stick out tongue

It could be interesting, and I got to travel all over the world. But, eventually, all the travelling became boring and predictable. But, I did get to socialize with a lot of people from all over the country. I made a lot of contacts that I'm sure will come in handy later on in life. However, most of th etime, it was pretty ordinary.

Capt_Fantastic

Morbid4Daniel
It could be interesting, and I got to travel all over the world. But, eventually, all the travelling became boring and predictable. But, I did get to socialize with a lot of people from all over the country. I made a lot of contacts that I'm sure will come in handy later on in life. However, most of th etime, it was pretty ordinary.

Omg that sounds so neato!

Morbid4Daniel
You wouldn't happen to be the employee that hides or buys up all the Star Wars figures are you?

eek!

The Tired Hiker
I shoot news. Today story, lettuce.

Draco69
I'm still in Uni. I'll have a internship in the summer.

Morbid4Daniel
You're goofy TH.

tabby999
yep, i'm a kitchen hand at a bar/resteraunt, its great, i can work all day, make my dinner then get blind drunk for $8

Morbid4Daniel
Sounds sweet. If I work at a restaraunt or anywhere alike, Ill end up eating the food..I cant help myself.

Ken Kenobi
I'm a Cashier/Dock Hand at Echo Bay Marina's Fuel Dock at Lake Mead, Nevada.

To do this job you have to be certified as a cashier, boat driver, propane technician, pump-out technician, etc.

So yeah, it's boring.

LiL nAstY GirL
I work at McDonalds!!!

Doc Ock
I work part time in a video rental store and I also do some part time teaching.

Myth
I only work summers. I'll probably work through Nike again this summer.

TheAnimal
myth maybe you should work more often. im not trying to bash you or anything but i would look for a job now because my younger nephew who's 17 is having trouble cause jobs are difficult to get now.

1ost soul
i'm graduating this summer, and i'll be taking a summer job in MTC Vodafone.
i never worked b4, it will be the first job i ever have!teehee

mechmoggy
I'm a Manufacturing Engineer, working in the defence industry.

charlit
nop. dont hav to hahah my income is what i call "parents" lol

«–†hê¤Øñê–»
really? Kickass.. Id get fired the first day for playing with the toys stick out tongue
I KNOW

You wouldn't happen to be the employee that hides or buys up all the Star Wars figures are you?
YES!!!

lil bitchiness
Nope, I don't have a job, im at university, but I don't work and I need money...bah.

Fionnuala
i'm still doing my a-levels but i'm looking for a job so i can keep horse riding (my parents won't pay for it anymorecry) and pay for my art and textiles materials for school.....i'm so lamely dependent on my parents for money..

a1hsauce
I"m a career Hitman....

No. Actually, I work in a law firm

cindy8219
I work at a doctor's office.

Mandos
I'm a student, but I work part-time as a lifeguard and I also teach kids how to swim.
I'm probably go do my oceanic national lifeguard in Hawaii this summer. also.

cindy8219
Originally posted by Mandos
I'm a student, but I work part-time as a lifeguard and I also teach kids how to swim.
I'm probably go do my oceanic national lifeguard in Hawaii this summer. also.

wow, i envy your job.

oooh, Hawaii sounds wonderful.

Mandos
Well you work in a doctor's office, DOCTOR!!!!!!!!

That's what I'm trying to become.

cindy8219
Well you work in a doctor's office, DOCTOR!!!!!!!!

That's what I'm trying to become.

I didn't know that.

Well, I would rather be with children. Since I'm going to be a teacher.

Mandos
Let's switch. I'll give you my horrible kids anytime.

cindy8219
Let's switch. I'll give you my horrible kids anytime.

horrible...never. We'll switch anytime you like.

WickedTexasMomA
I don.'t work any more,my husband brings home enough for the both of us.

star22
I do a little work right now. I am in college. I plan on working, though. I could never be a housewife. In fact, I hope my husband can take care of that kind of stuff, because I am really bad at it.

WickedTexasMomA
HEhehe don't feel bad I was the same way.When I used to work my husband stayed home with the kiddo and took care of the house.Still to this day he does all the cleaning cause I won't.After are second daughter is born IM going back into tattooing.And hopefuly by that time My shop will be open and I can take the kdis to work with me.

DarthLazious
I work at a Nursing home.

WickedTexasMomA
Doesn't the smell bug you?

star22
You do tatoos? That is the coolest job ever!

Alpha Centauri
I now work for an insurance company. Pays extremely well, is mundane and boring though. There are some cool people but that's about it.

-AC

star22
You work for an insurance company? Hey, care to join the dakr side?

Alpha Centauri
Nah, I'm already an apprentice.

Taken.

-AC

star22
I am darkness. Is your master dark or light? If dark, you already work for me. No conflict.

Lana
Originally posted by star22
I am darkness. Is your master dark or light? If dark, you already work for me. No conflict.

I'm his Master.

Alpha Centauri
That she is.

I'm actually wearing my Property of LanaCorps T-shirt.

-AC

Lana
big grin

star22
See, no conflict. Lana works for me, thus so do you.

Fionnuala
for a first time job..what would people reccomend..?

Alpha Centauri
Do you even know who I am?

I'm Alpha Centauri. I work for no one....besides Lana.

-AC

star22
Lana works for me. I am darkness, she uses the dark side. If you do too, then you work for me.

Lana
I don't recall working for anyone.

I don't USE the dark side, I CONTROL it.

star22
No one controls me.

You joined my thread as Queen of the Galaxy, remember?

Lana
Queen of the Galaxy and Dark Lady of the Force....still doesn't mean I work for you stick out tongue if anything, if you're the darkness and I use the dark side...that means you're my pawn queen vader

star22
Nope. I only use you to get what I want. I feed off of you.

Alpha Centauri
This is gonna go back and forth. So since Lana has been here longer.

She wins.

-AC

star22
Yes, but she is not the darkness. Only I can win.

Morbid4Daniel
I wish I had a tattoo artist for a friend. Then Id get free tats! My bud Scott is a really good artist, later on in life he was thinking of being a tattoo artist stick out tongue

WickedTexasMomA
Free tats? Right you know how long the average tat takes to ink???4-6 hours for a small tat.I've done tats that took 150hours to finish.HA HA Free tats,thats funny.

star22
What's a tat?

Morbid4Daniel
.....................................................................................tattoo

star22
Ah.

Da Moose
I work...I definitely work...yep...all 8 hours that i am here at KMC, I work....

a1hsauce
Preach it Moose

Morbid4Daniel
Same here Moose stick out tongue

edida
motorcycle mechanic

Morbid4Daniel
Kick ass! I love to hear about any type of engineering, or vehicle/atv repair, etc.
Nice Rob Zombie avvy, he's one of my fave artists.

edida
Yea, we make slow bikes fast and fast bikes scary. btw, i chose the avy because it looks like me, xcept im not that cute.

Myth
Originally posted by TheAnimal
myth maybe you should work more often. im not trying to bash you or anything but i would look for a job now because my younger nephew who's 17 is having trouble cause jobs are difficult to get now.

I'm in college. That is why don't work much. I still have 2 more years of undergrad and I will most likely go to grad school for Psychology. Getting real work isn't the most important thing on my mind in my life right now, school work is.

nitro-swicked
im in the T.A and im hoping to work for lidles

Maya Zurak
I work for Philips

Clovie
no work, only uni erm

edida
Clovie, what is 'uni'? I think I want some too! yes

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by edida
Yea, we make slow bikes fast and fast bikes scary. btw, i chose the avy because it looks like me, xcept im not that cute.

Cool cool! Ah..Well Im sure thats not true..I think Rob Zombie is good lookin though! stick out tongue

edida
thats strange-------thats what my x used to ask me . deja vooooo sick

edida
ooooops, wrong thread. sary

Morning_Glory
I work... for T-Mobile....

I went to an expensive college and ... the economy is so bad --all I can get for decent work is to work at a call in center for T-Mobil-- I get to hear random ppl call me b*tch.. and all other sorts crap

PINBALL
no

Morning_Glory
you should ^ money is good

Miss_Faye
I work for Paramount Pictures....I'm a secretary and..make up artist ma person thinger. Oh yea...it's a living.... no expression

GuitarBunny
^^
kinda cool
but i guess stressful at times

Morbid4Daniel
That's really really awesome!

WickedTexasMomA
Right now I'm working on getting well.Stupid hospitals and there bossiness!

Morbid4Daniel
What happened?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.