Monopoly game peice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Evil
Ah Monopoly, the game of competitive capitalism where everyone has thier own stradegy to win. (And it ussualy means crap cause the real good players are ussualy spotted the moment a hotel is layed..) I ask you, which game peice do you see your self as and why? (Note: The Moneybag is now an offical peice so that's game. However no pokemon, Star Wars, or any other commercialized bullcrap..) I'd say i'm..

The Shoe:
Call me old fashioned. But if I'm going to be an evil coporation I'm going to be selling Nike products getting paid uber money for these stupid footwear meanwhile paying nearly nothing through Koriean sweatshops. That's the way to do it..

PrinceofBlades
The cruise liner, unless it's a battle cruiser. I hope the latter.

Cruise Liner
Power in the most luxurious of cruise line. I offer you excelent service and vaction/relaxation time while charging under priced tickets, and overly carged food and service. And a fluxuation rate of vice versa.

Coldfire
laughing Ooooo...... big grin

Ummm.... The guy on the horse I guess.... Cuz I can't think of many other pieces stick out tongue and it kinda goes with my free spirt for some reason... don't ask, lol.

Capt_Fantastic
I'd be the hat. Because I'm just that classy.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I'd be the hat. Because I'm just that classy.

Ditto thumb up

laughing out loud

I always choose the hat.. It's just so cute!

Mist
Originally posted by Big Evil
However no pokemon, Star Wars, or any other commercialized bullcrap..)

i only play sw monopoly schmoll

im always vaderevil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.