Who in the DC universe can beat Silver Surfer & Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
and i dont mean cosmic entities who can just blink them out of exsitance. is there really someone in dc that can beat them in DC?

JWangSDC
parallax could

colossus17
superman 1,000,000

dawsey28
as in heroes. There are a few that could defeat Dr. strange. Most of them have superspeed. Dr. Strange is a man with normal reflexes. (Unless that has changed.)

But Silver Surfer. No, no one. (Solar Sytem Sneezing Superman probably could but I don't think you'd want to count him.) Some would give him a hell of a battle, but no one has him beat.

As in villians, the ones that it takes the entire JLA to defeat.

colossus17
solar sneezing is pre crisis.....

Mider
Thanos
Juggernaut
Warhulk
Trion Juggernaut
Eighth Day Juggernaut
Superman
Dr Doom perhaps
Pre Crisis Superman
Darkseid
Apocalypse
High Evolutionary
Korvac

dawsey28
^
Quite a few of the ones you listed are not in the DCU.

Well, now that I think about it some of DC's heroes COULD defeat Surfer, but he'd have to be weakened.

Big Evil
Gog. (Maybe..)
Parralax. (Possibly..)
Lobo. (Strange anyway, him and SS would be locked in eternal combat.)
I'm sure there's more I'm just tired..

long pig
If you give Strange prep, there aren't many people in either universe who could beat him.

Mider
I thought you wanted people in the MU i mean Dr Strange and Silver Surfer are from the MU but ill give you DC list

Cyborg Superman
Doomsday
Superman
Darkseid
Braniac
Gog
Despero
Asmodel
The General A.K.A The Shaggy Man
Dr Strange
Swampthing
Zues (DC version way more powerful then Marvel Version)
Green Lantern (highly skilled one though)
A Gaurdian Of The Galaxy
Kronos (DC god of time)
Sersi

I dont think guys like Parallax can be in there cause He can probably just blink them away. I might be wrong but He would probably make short work

Dizzle
And wait, is this Surfer and Strange fighting together or just each of them individually? Together that is one hell of a combo.

And Mider, even many opf the DC guys, and a good amount of the Marvel ones, would get killed by Surfer or Strange. Easily.

Quick Freeze
ok,
ss and strange are a team
and one person has an hour to figure out how to beat them
who can in DC?

Dizzle
Lucifer. Definitely Lucifer. Any of the uber-powered Supermans might (Prime, Pre-Crisis and 1 Million). Batman 1 Million might as well with his prep and adequate knowledge of his opponents. (5400 IQ or something, and technology to make kids like Doom piss his pants)

Quick Freeze
who's batman 1million?

Synchro
Phantom Stranger should be able to give either of them a run for their money 1 on 1. But if SS and Strange are working together, then add Swamp Thing on Phantom's side, and I guess that should seal it.

And we shouldnt include beings like Lucifer and other top cosmics in this thread because the outcome is pretty much obvious.

long pig
Remember though, Strange can conjure hell's demons to fight for him as well. It isn't going to be 2 on 1 it'll be 10,000 vs 1.

Strange is CRAZY powerful.

Quick Freeze
personally, without joking, i thinking that poison ivy could possibly succeed in seducing them

now she wont kill them because as soon as they are poisoned he'll do a spell to heal them, but she'll have definately do some damage.

DigiMark007
Give him some prep and info on Strange, and The Doctor could do it. Sure he's from Wildstorm but DC owns Wildstorm, so that counts, right?...hehe

Sorry, me and my fanboy rhetoric will get out of this thread now...lol

-DM

Quick Freeze
isnt surfer faster than him?
i mean he only has an hour to think of a way to take him down
that's an episode of the oc
though those seem to be getting longer by the week. . .

Swanky-Tuna
The Gentleman Ghost can take them both out with a single blast of his spectral flintlock.

Quick Freeze
never hear of him. . .
what are his powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.