Pringles is a sith!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soda
I was just watching the star wars pringles crisps advert for ep3, and at the end Pringle lights up a red light saber! son of a ***** is a dark force user, I am shocked

Jedi Priestess
Anybody thats tired of this and wants out pm me.

ctsketch
you aren't....recruiting for another forum on KMC are you JP?! *me gasps*

Darth_Janus
I find this amusing. Those who don't obviously are too rigid and need to lighten up. If we stop posting threads that one or four people don't like, this forum will die entirely.

Jedi Priestess
You've been here since Feb Janus, you havent had time to be un amused.........and sketch I dont know what you are talking about.

Captain REX
*sigh*

JP's not recruiting folks, she's inviting them to KMC's gas chamber.

Jedi Priestess
heheheheh evil face Shhhh Rex laughing out loud

Captain REX
whistle

LandoSpeeder2
I feel sorry for the people who have dial up Internet that come here.

Darth_Janus
Well, my apologies for finding the place a bit more amusing then you. Sounds like a personal problem, really. But there has to be a bit of liveliness and silliness now and then, instead of a dozen spoiler posts that are old news before they're submitted. If it's such a problem then I would think there should be a section for SW nonsense posts. Stuff that doesn't really fit in anywhere, where people can just be fools and all that and it gets erased in a week or so. The other option is just bashing everyone who posts a thread you feel is offtopic or unacceptable.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
there should be a section for SW nonsense posts. Stuff that doesn't really fit in anywhere, where people can just be fools

It's called Queeqs Blue Milk Bar.....try looking at the main page before you reply...

Darth_Janus
Thanks for the directions.

Try being nice before you reply, JP. No offense, since I barely know you, but you cut like ice everywhere I see you.

Jedi Priestess
must be where that "ice queen" handle comes from eh? wink

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
It's called Queeqs Blue Milk Bar.....try looking at the main page before you reply... Are you calling the misfits at queeg's fools?????? *sniffle* stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
Considering my picture is hanging behind the bar Id say no. wink

Darth Plagueis
laughing out loud

Ken Kenobi
What's so bad about this thread JP? Please tell me.

Soda's just letting everyone know about a new Star Wars themed commercial.

And I know what you are doing JP, inviting them to the Alliance will only kill that forum too. stick out tongue Remember these are the same people posting the useless threads.

smoker4
I wish i had more hands, so i could give this thread four thumbs down smokin'

Smoke James bi**h

Jedi Priestess
What is wrong with this thread, so its ok to have a new thread for each and every Star Wars commercial?

And Lance I only take the sane ones. laughing out loud

BAILY
I would like to see this commercial.. i want all footage i can get.... hope someone comes along with it

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
What is wrong with this thread, so its ok to have a new thread for each and every Star Wars commercial?

And Lance I only take the sane ones. laughing out loud

I don't see why not...only having one thread is nice, but members won't ever post the new ones in it, that means more work for me either merging or closing.

Jedi Priestess
kk you are the boss. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.