For my b-day!!...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crusher
I got 3 Ep. III action figures. smile ... Aayla Secura (who I want to trade for General Grievous), Dooku And ((MMMAD Anakin!!))

big grin big grin cool

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Crusher
I got 3 Ep. III action figures. smile ... Aayla Secura (who I want to trade for General Grievous), Dooku And ((MMMAD Anakin!!))

big grin big grin cool

Congratulations. How old are you?

Morbid4Daniel
I have no ideat wtf he got lol.....

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
I have no ideat wtf he got lol.....

It makes perfect sense to me.

Morbid4Daniel
Im slow..

Capt_Fantastic
Im slow..

no, you're maybe just not a Star Wars freak.

Killer_Dennis
Can I have Anakin? big grin stick out tongue

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
no, you're maybe just not a Star Wars freak.

Totally true!

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
Can I have Anakin? big grin stick out tongue

wait for a better version. The one that's out now looks like he has no legs. I regret buying it. He just kind of floats over the stand I have him on.

Capt_Fantastic
Totally true!

Star Wars ROCKS! my world.

Morbid4Daniel
Never seen it.

Capt_Fantastic
Never seen it.

I am stunned into silence. Do you have a boyfriend? Star Wars is like the Godfather; every guy has to MAKE his girlfriend watch both films.

Morbid4Daniel
I have a fiance, yes. I think he hasnt seen them either. None of my friends have eek!

Crusher
Congratulations. How old are you?

Well, I 1st started collection Ep. IV figures when they 1st came out when I was 9. wink I have them somplace in a Vadar Case.

Id like to get them ALLL. The closer to May 19th, the more riled up im getting!!!!!

Capt_Fantastic
I have a fiance, yes. I think he hasnt seen them either. None of my friends have eek!

not to be crass, but he isn't being the man he should be. If he were, you'd know far more than you ever wanted to know about The Godfather, Star Wars and Indiana Jones.

Morbid4Daniel
LOL know one I know has really seen any of those. I havent seen the Godfather either. I HAVE seen IJ. I like Temple Of Doom.

Killer_Dennis
Never seen it. *has a heart attack*

TheAnimal
crush does the anakin have a blue and red lightsaber? cause if it does it's a varient.

Crusher
wait for a better version. The one that's out now looks like he has no legs. I regret buying it. He just kind of floats over the stand I have him on.

I hope they do man. lol! That would be cool!

Star Wars ROCKS! my world.

Rocks mine too! Man, I wish Lucas would do this FOREVER! Nothing like going into the theater and getting suprised by a new FRESH episode!!!

If I get more figures, ill show them as well. wink

Morbid4Daniel
Lol KD

Capt_Fantastic
LOL know one I know has really seen any of those. I havent seen the Godfather either. I HAVE seen IJ. I like Temple Of Doom.

do you live in a place that has vermicious kanids? You should come and work in my chocolate factory...we have all the Star Wars you could imagine...which, apparently, isn't much.

Killer_Dennis
Lol KD wat? laughing

Morbid4Daniel
WILLY WONKA KICKS ASS! "Schnozberries? There's no such thing as a schnozberry!"
I dont know, you were just surprised that I havent seen it laughing out loud

Crusher
Originally posted by TheAnimal
crush does the anakin have a blue and red lightsaber? cause if it does it's a varient.

Yes he does...With a prosthetic HAND attached... Wait.....

Looky CLOSE.....

Morbid4Daniel
hysterical

TheAnimal
crush you have a rare veriant. if i were you sell it. i sold mine at a collectors show for $30.

Capt_Fantastic
crush you have a rare veriant. if i were you sell it. i sold mine at a collectors show for $30.

They don't all have blue sabres?

Crusher

Sell the Anakin figure!? It was bought @ Wal-Mart. How can that be?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Crusher
Sell the Anakin figure!? It was bought @ Wal-Mart. How can that be?

Hasbro ships the same figures everywhere...not just to comic shops.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.