New ODD Marriage- Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
They've been dating for around 5 months now, and they've kept it on the down low...now they're married. That's really odd, seeing a country singer and an actress married..so odd. Not that its bad, its just...odd. Other than that im glad Kenny finally got married to prove to all these stupid people who start rumors saying he's gay..I knew he wasnt all along and hopefully this can prove some of those retards wrong. smile

Piggle Humsy
There's already a thread about this..
It's on this page.. called "Kenny Chesney and Renee?"

Morning_Glory
whaaatt!! they got married!!! whaattt... whooaa.. huh?

when did they start dating.. whaaa...

Kenny Chesney is bald..ugh

Morning_Glory
doesnt Chesney even sing a song called "you had me at hello"

how cheesy is that... no expression

Piggle Humsy
laughing out loud

Poor Kenny..having to put up with Renee's pouty face and her skinny body... *shudder*

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
They've been dating for around 5 months now, and they've kept it on the down low...now they're married. That's really odd, seeing a country singer and an actress married..so odd. Not that its bad, its just...odd. Other than that im glad Kenny finally got married to prove to all these stupid people who start rumors saying he's gay..I knew he wasnt all along and hopefully this can prove some of those retards wrong. smile

I just heard about this on tv.I do not like either of them so them dating is fine with me.JM smile

Morning_Glory
I like Renee as an actress... Im looking forward to her new movie with Russell Crowe happy

Morbid4Daniel
I havent seen many Renee movies so I cant judge her acting wise. She's really pretty though. Kenny is sexy and I love all of his songs.

myrddraal
Getting married doesn't mean he's not gay (not that I know or care). I've known many guys who have wives and male partners also.

Morbid4Daniel
Whatever. He's STILL not gay though. Jeebus I hate people always judging him.
They're on the cover of People Magazine too.

xLiNdS x 622x
Yea that is an odd marriage...but i like both of them so its all good

They did a damn good job keepin something like that from the paparazzi

Morbid4Daniel
Omg for real! I never even thought about paparazzi until you mentioned it but damn..

jayme76
Sorry to all of you who actually care whether or not this guy is gay, but you have to admit now that he is. Why else would "fraud" be listed as the reason for annulment? Hopefully now he'll just accept who he is, even if he doesn't come out officially.

manjaro
when i heard the anullment news i was like NO! get out. ppl who have been dating for a few months then hurry to marry are having problems? no.. well blow me down

Susan-Storm
How Awkward A country singer and A Actress confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.