Celestial Texas Hold Em

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mdbull73
Who wins a battle of CELESTIAL Poker at this table full of evil bastards:

ENTITIES

Mephisto

The Elder Grandmaster

Thanos

Loki

EVIL HUMANS

Doctor Doom

Lex Luthor (DC)

JWangSDC
Uhm..these guys can see the cards cuz they're cheaters.

Otherwise Thanos

JWangSDC
ACtually no matter what thanos. I mean he's outthunk Mephisto and Grandmaster.

Lex and Doom are amazing...but thanos plays on a more grand scale...and there's never been any reason to think he's less cunning

colossus17
grandmaster tricked death.......i pick him....+ he is very attractive.....

JWangSDC
Nice pick...did you forget that THanos tricked grandmaster?

Originally posted by colossus17
grandmaster tricked death.......i pick him....+ he is very attractive.....

colossus17
i still believe grandmaster is better...i mean like he lives for it......he spend billions of years perfecting this art.....+ thanos in overrated.....the only good thing he did was genetically modify colossus.....

JWangSDC
haha I know what you're saying. Iwas gonna pick grandmaster even though I wanted to pick thanos...but then I remembered thanos tricked grandmaster so I was like "Yes, I can legitimately pick thanos"

i still believe grandmaster is better...i mean like he lives for it......he spend billions of years perfecting this art.....+ thanos in overrated.....the only good thing he did was genetically modify colossus.....

JWangSDC

DigiMark007
Loki takes it. He's the god of mischief, and he's not about to get out-mischeifed by any of these pretenders.

-DM

Dizzle
Your donkey Loki could so outmischief the regular Loki, Digi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.