Clive Owen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
Any fans of Clive Owen?

I think hes a fabulous actor, he has awesome accent, and hes ultra shaggable.

Any fans?

Morbid4Daniel
Never heard of him but he's utterly gorgeous from first site!

lil bitchiness
He was in King Arthur, Sin City, Closer, Beyond Borders...happy

shellie
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Any fans of Clive Owen?

Any fans? the title on the page says it all droolio

Cinemaddiction
He was great in "Sin City", the rest of his performances are dull, IMO.

Morning_Glory
he's hot... eat

Fëanor
i've been told...that i sound alot like him no expression

immortal_sim
luv clive owen in beyond borders!

lil bitchiness

Morning_Glory
i didnt like Beyond Borders that much

Jackie Malfoy
What movies does he play in?He does not look very familar to me.JM

TWelling4Ever
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hayden's minx
I only like him in Sin City - he needs shooting if he's going to be the next james bond. I don't see the shaggable-ness I'm afraid.

mrywin

OMG he was AWESOME in Closer!! I'd never seen him in anything before that, but man he does make an impact on a person. IMO i think he made the movie more real

MildPossession
He is okay, wooden actor in most things, but looking forwards to see what he is like in Sin City.

ladygrim
hes quite good looking but never seen him ne movieslaughing out loud

JenR1215
TODAY BIG MAN'S BIRTHDAY

HAPPY B-DAY CLIVE!! happybday

THE BIG 4-1!!!

random task
i'd rather him be the next bond than bale.

*Georgina_A*
Any fans of Clive Owen?

Any fans?

He was amazing in Closer and Sin City happy

Originally posted by random task
i'd rather him be the next bond than bale.

I like Clive Owen, but I'd prefer Christian Bale.

CrazyInLove
Clive is sexy he was great in King Arthur

JenR1215
The Main reason why I started to LOVE Clive.. is bcuz he's the only actor that had turned me on TWICE during one movie.

I mean this isnt like, ya-no, I just wanna hold you whatever, this was like DAMN BABY I WANT YOU SO BAD!!!!

blushing

CrazyInLove

JenR1215

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by JenR1215
um... can i call you???

I love his voice in_love

everything about Clive is sexy!!!!

Susan-Storm
Never Ever heard of him.. the only King Arthur actors i ever heard of are Keira Knightly and.. Ioan Gruffud love

CrazyInLove

JenR1215
watch Closer and Beyond Border.. Closer's better tho. in_love

CrazyInLove
I haven't seen Closer, but Beyond Borders was excellant.. and it has Angelina in it too, which is a plus plus!! Angelina and Clive all in one movie!

JenR1215
that was my first movie to see him in. in_love

*Georgina_A*
watch Closer and Beyond Border.. Closer's better tho. in_love

Closer...droolio

First Clive film I'd seen yes

Revan Souer
Dont think that he's a good looking man but why would I but I think he would be a good bond

JenR1215
I dont think he's ya-no, DROP DEAD GORGOUS, but he has striking features. I ususally dont like the actors that are like, "TEEN Heart Throbs." I like the regular 'ol chaps who are just nice to look at.

I love the way Clive personality shines out of his eyes.

Revan Souer
I dont think he's ya-no, DROP DEAD GORGOUS, but he has striking features. I ususally dont like the actors that are like, "TEEN Heart Throbs." I like the regular 'ol chaps who are just nice to look at.

I love the way Clive personality shines out of his eyes. Sounds painful he should she a doctor about that eek!

Fëanor
Originally posted by Revan Souer
Sounds painful he should she a doctor about that eek! you know...the amount of typos you make is quite remarkable my man! huh

CrazyInLove

Susan-Storm

JenR1215
I luuuv Closer happy

shivers

I will evey Natalie Portman for the rest of my life!!

Fëanor
i'm watching it right now!!!! eek!

it's the aquarium scene....did you not find it fyooking hilarious when he was chatting with jude law on their comps!!!! laughing

JenR1215
i thought that was seeeeeeeeeeeeeexy-saaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

i got the book fiftheen minutes before the movie started and THAT was the scene i was on for it the movies started and the last thing i read was "he puts his hand down his pants" and i was like "AW MAN, my MOM's taken me to see this movie!!!"

Fëanor
i thought that was seeeeeeeeeeeeeexy-saaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

i got the book fiftheen minutes before the movie started and THAT was the scene i was on for it the movies started and the last thing i read was "he puts his hand down his pants" and i was like "AW MAN, my MOM's taken me to see this movie!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! that shit was just too much laughing

but i didn't know there was a book huh is it any good?

JenR1215
Yeah. It's based on the play. It's besically word from word, but some things are changed up a little.

I ment to buy the book BEFORE I saw the movie, but i had to order it and didnt get it until an hour b4 the movie started.

*Natalie~Luver*
Originally posted by CrazyInLove
Clive is sexy he was great in King Arthur

please tell me that was a joke

Fëanor
Yeah. It's based on the play. It's besically word from word, but some things are changed up a little.

I ment to buy the book BEFORE I saw the movie, but i had to order it and didnt get it until an hour b4 the movie started. oh cool! sounds like a good read...is it like a script form or something?Originally posted by *Natalie~Luver*
please tell me that was a joke she never jokes! glare

JenR1215
Clive was good in King Arthur... but i didnt enjoy the movie... the only part that I really liked was the part when there fighting on the Ice.

Clavis
yeah me 2 no expression

JenR1215
I loved his hair, though, that was honestly the only thing the kept me watching the movie...

Luuuv them curls, lol.

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by *Natalie~Luver*
please tell me that was a joke

not really erm I mean Clive isn't the sexiest thing alive or anything like thatwink But I think he is attractive and I think he was good in King Arthur and personally I think the movie is good ! roll eyes (sarcastic)

JenR1215
.... I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuve them curls!!! lol. He did do good for his character.

I'm not much of a Keira Knightly fan, so that could be (but doubt it) one of the reasons why i didnt like it that much.

Susan-Storm
Hehe Neither am I but she was great in Pirates

Fëanor
she's a bit thin for my taste

Susan-Storm
Yea,she is like a twig

Fëanor
and that mouth? sometimes i wonder if she can actually open it wider that an "O"

JenR1215
I only got sick of her when no one would shut up comparing her to Natalie Portman... they dont look a like to me.

Keira has a tiny neck, with a big head...

*HEH* Feanor wouldnt like meee...... bcuz I'm a skiny Lil'Girl, lol.

I dont like being skiny. It sucks. Today at school this girl grabed my arm and started like.. moving my hand and and trying to put her hand around it, and i said "DAMN B!TCH!! I AINT YOUR FVCKING DOLL!

............ I guna work out though...... i guna get these arm TONED..... yeeeeah. I'm going to be HOT!!! not really but its a good motivator. wink

CrazyInLove
I only got sick of her when no one would shut up comparing her to Natalie Portman... they dont look a like to me.

Keira has a tiny neck, with a big head...

*HEH* Feanor wouldnt like meee...... bcuz I'm a skiny Lil'Girl, lol.

I dont like being skiny. It sucks. Today at school this girl grabed my arm and started like.. moving my hand and and trying to put her hand around it, and i said "DAMN B!TCH!! I AINT YOUR FVCKING DOLL!

............ I guna work out though...... i guna get these arm TONED..... yeeeeah. I'm going to be HOT!!! not really but its a good motivator. wink

I like Natalie a lot more than I like Keira! It isn't too hard to get your arms toned if you work at itwink

JenR1215
flex

im guna get started now before i eat dinner.... i'll do it on a empty stomach, i da-no if i'll do anything, but im not taking any chances of loseing any weight, lol.

bbl. sport

starwars

CrazyInLove
flex

im guna get started now before i eat dinner.... i'll do it on a empty stomach, i da-no if i'll do anything, but im not taking any chances of loseing any weight, lol.

bbl. sport

starwars

When you start lifting weights, you're appetite picks up wink You start wanting to eat more. Couldn't tell you why - I just read that!big grin

JenR1215
YAY-YA!!

Susan-Storm
Heh? I Am Lost Can someone tell me what i missed

HEHE

Susan-Storm
Oh Now i am in order

JenR1215
ohyes

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
Heh? I Am Lost Can someone tell me what i missed

HEHE

what you missed?? I have no idea! not much.. Jen's is supposedly skinny and she hates being skinny so she is gonna start lifting weights and get totally hott and fit! and she just got excited because I told her that her appetite would pick up when she started lifting weights.. and all of us here think Clive is sexy! Including Feanor erm I always worried about him!

JenR1215
FEANOR CONFUSSES ME!!

.... HE CONFUSSES HIS SELF! WHOOOOA!

CrazyInLove
FEANOR CONFUSSES ME!!

.... HE CONFUSSES HIS SELF! WHOOOOA!

yes and he thinks that you and I are confusing, but truly he is the confusing one - wouldn't you say?

JenR1215
HELL YA!!!! lol

CrazyInLove
HELL YA!!!! lol

glad you agree happy I'll confront him about it!

Fëanor
what you missed?? I have no idea! not much.. Jen's is supposedly skinny and she hates being skinny so she is gonna start lifting weights and get totally hott and fit! and she just got excited because I told her that her appetite would pick up when she started lifting weights.. and all of us here think Clive is sexy! Including Feanor erm I always worried about him! hahahahahah!!!!! laughing i never said no such thing!!!!big grinOriginally posted by JenR1215
FEANOR CONFUSSES ME!!

.... HE CONFUSSES HIS SELF! WHOOOOA! um....wot? confused

CrazyInLove

Fëanor
OH HUSH YOU! You know you're confusing! sure thing babe! wink

lil bitchiness
Fabulous! happy

lil bitchiness
cool

CrazyInLove
Thanks Lil B for the pics!!! HOTNESS!! drool

JenR1215
Bent is coming on the LOGO channel sumtime soon.

CrazyInLove
Bent is coming on the LOGO channel sumtime soon.

Bent?? what's that?

JenR1215
Clive Owen movie.....

I'll find the summery bcuz I'll tpye a whole page to describe it.

JenR1215
Bent (1997)

Max is gay and as such is sent to Dachau concentration camp under the Nazi regime. He tries to deny he is gay and gets a yellow label (the one for Jews) instead of pink (the one for gays). In camp he falls in love with his fellow prisoner Horst, who wears his pink label with pride.

(Imdb.com)

Susan-Storm
Wow what a strange idea for a war movie

Wow Rated NC-17 What a rare Occurance

JenR1215
its not really a war movie. the whole movie baasically is his and this dude at a camp for gays.

Its kinda depressing at the end tho. sad

lil bitchiness
Bent (1997)

Max is gay and as such is sent to Dachau concentration camp under the Nazi regime. He tries to deny he is gay and gets a yellow label (the one for Jews) instead of pink (the one for gays). In camp he falls in love with his fellow prisoner Horst, who wears his pink label with pride.

(Imdb.com)

Wow, that sounds interesting. Semi original too - i'll deffinitivly see it!

JenR1215
yeeeah.. its a pretty good movie. i wouldnt give it like a big A+ or sumthing, but.... it was an okay movie.

Fëanor
Wow, that sounds interesting. Semi original too - i'll deffinitivly see it! you've never seen Bent? eek

JenR1215
Originally posted by Fëanor
you've never seen Bent? eek
i didnt until this year. It wasnt a BIG HIT movie, lol.

Fëanor
i didnt until this year. It wasnt a BIG HIT movie, lol. okay...why is it when you quote me...my name changes to something really weird looking?

JenR1215
.... i never noticed that..... i have no idea, lol. i guess bcuz of the 'E' i da-no

Susan-Storm
King Arthur is too deppressing for me

Lancelot died. I Cried for an Hour..to painfull to see Ioan get shot with a bow..More Importantly,how does he narrate it if he died ?

cry

Fëanor
.... i never noticed that..... i have no idea, lol. i guess bcuz of the 'E' i da-no you're.........odd huhOriginally posted by Susan-Storm
King Arthur is too deppressing for me

Lancelot died. I Cried for an Hour..to painfull to see Ioan get shot with a bow..More Importantly,how does he narrate it if he died ?

cry you wanna what's even sadder???cry keira knightley is flat chested bawling

natigirl
Just watched Closer again for the thousandth time, I don't care that some people think Jude Law is the "sexiest man alive" or whatever, Clive blows him off the screen (in the looks department and the talent department) smile

Susan-Storm
I Agree sort of. but i do not think Clive is a god but he is better then jude law

JenR1215
Yeah, Clive'd never cheat in real life..... disgust *bastard*

And Clive's character was more exciting and less of a pannsy. lol

and sexy...... no expression

Ast

JenR1215
kwasny

Susan-Storm
How could not care about Ioan..he got shot with an arrow for Gods sake..an Arrow !!!! i feel ignored..WAH cry

i give the King arthur movie a....6 i would be higher if Ioan didn't get shot with an arrow !!!
if Ioan's Character did not die i would give it a 8 but no they had to kill him off Grr..anyway

Never Even saw Closer..i saw a trailer On demand (COMCAST)

JenR1215
i didnt like King Arthur that much, even tho Clive was in it... it wasnt a TERRIBLE movie, its just not one of my favorites.

If you dont like "naughty" lanuage, you might not like Closer... but i did big grin

Susan-Storm
i didnt like King Arthur that much, even tho Clive was in it... it wasnt a TERRIBLE movie, its just not one of my favorites.

If you dont like "naughty" lanuage, you might not like Closer... but i did big grin

Answer to 1st paragraph- True..ending still makes me say 6 though..it made me cry!!

Answer to 2nd paragraph- I Am not so Offensed of language but i will wait just a little bit till i see a movie like that

JenR1215
eek............ its good tho... but every Scene with JUST Julia Roberts and sumone was boreing... and the ones with her and Jude are VERY boring, mainly at just the end.

But every scene with Clive and Natalie P..... i love those scenes big grin

but theres only 2... bummer... lol

Susan-Storm
Two !!

JenR1215
YAAAAY-YIS, BABE-BAY!............ gosh, that was a moment.... bored

blushing sry.

Fëanor
Originally posted by Ast
I couldnt care less, she is still Keira Knightley. big grin oh hey! wink thumb upOriginally posted by JenR1215
eek............ its good tho... but every Scene with JUST Julia Roberts and sumone was boreing... and the ones with her and Jude are VERY boring, mainly at just the end.

But every scene with Clive and Natalie P..... i love those scenes big grin

but theres only 2... bummer... lol omg! i gotta agree!!! especially the strip club scene!!! wotta riot! big grin

JenR1215
blushing

duuuude, (im so embarrassed admitting this) but that scene turned me on, lol

Fëanor
blushing

duuuude, (im so embarrassed admitting this) but that scene turned me on, lol HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!laughing out loud laughing out loud

*falls on the floor holding gut in* oh man...that's so classic

but i know what you mean! especially when he said: "show me!!" then she likes show him...but his damn head was in the way dammit!!!!mad

but i did use my imagination on that one shifty

JenR1215
DUDE THAT WAS THE PART!!!

I LITTERALLY stopped breathing when Clive said "What would happen if I touched you now?"

I was like... "Ooh shit..... I gotta come back and see this movie.. or read the scene."

lmao eek!

Fëanor
eek!

DUDE THAT WAS THE PART!!!

I LITTERALLY stopped breathing when Clive said "What would happen if I touched you now?"

I was like... "Ooh shit..... I gotta come back and see this movie.. or read the scene."

lmao *gasps* i know eek...i'm like SWEEEEET!!! eek!

JenR1215
i said..... Its DEFINATELY offical... Im in love... in_love

Fëanor
i said..... Its DEFINATELY offical... Im in love... in_love back off sister!!! natalie's mine!!!

JenR1215
no expression........ WITH CLIVE BOY!!! laughing

lmao, you can HAVE her!!

CrazyInLove

Susan-Storm
........ WITH CLIVE BOY!!!

lmao, you can HAVE her!!

Yes Jen we all know you got the Hots for Clivey

CrazyInLove
Yes Jen we all know you got the Hots for Clivey

hehe.. I think most people do.

Susan-Storm
I Don't..He is okay ( and Better then Jude Law sick )

JenR1215
Clive is just the sexiest thing to me, lol.

I dont know why! ... i mean, he's a average looking man, and BRIT-TISH... i just love him, lol.

Susan-Storm
I love everyone from the united kingdom..One in particular from Cardiff,wales Born on October 6,1973

Can you guess who i am talking about ?

CrazyInLove
I love everyone from the united kingdom..One in particular from Cardiff,wales Born on October 6,1973

Can you guess who i am talking about ?

Iaon?

Susan-Storm
Your good..it is Ioan Gruffudd

WOOT WOOT Happy Dance

JenR1215
thats cool, Clive was born Oct. 3, lol, but i think in 1964.

CrazyInLove
Your good..it is Ioan Gruffudd

WOOT WOOT Happy Dance

allright go me!!!

Fëanor
yeah you better just use your imagination on that one stick out tongue

uh...um....er.....but of course! cool

roll eyes (sarcastic)

don't make me use those "two" words now...

no she's not. I'm not letting you or Jen have her big grin

excuse me??? natalie is soooo mine tongue2

JenR1215
THIS IS A CLIVE FOURM, DAMMIT!!! mad

blushing

Fëanor
clive who? stick out tongue

JenR1215
blink.......... OWEN!!!!

Fëanor
blink.......... OWEN!!!! ...Wilson? huh

JenR1215
Dont be cute.....

Susan-Storm
Owen Wilson ? Does anyone know to read... god

JenR1215
Clive Owen, thats it! nothing else! lol

Fëanor
Owen Wilson ? Does anyone know to read... god i was making a funny.. no expressionOriginally posted by JenR1215
Clive Owen, thats it! nothing else! lol oh! that guy...okay! big grin

JenR1215
kwasny

I'm beginning to wonder if u'r TRYING to be stupid. shutup

Susan-Storm

CrazyInLove
THIS IS A CLIVE FOURM, DAMMIT!!! mad

blushing

My bad Jennifer! you are here so much and in the Natalie thread so much... and someone (not calling any names) got off topic earlier so I was just a thinkin that this was the Natalie thread... MY BAD stick out tongue continue on with Clive... uh huh.... Hotness drool

Fëanor
My bad Jennifer! you are here so much and in the Natalie thread so much... and someone (not calling any names) got off topic earlier so I was just a thinkin that this was the Natalie thread... MY BAD stick out tongue continue on with Clive... uh huh.... Hotness drool oh? and who is that i wonder? dontgetit

JenR1215
Ya-Mama no expression

JenR1215
has anyone seen Derailed yet?

Im not until it cums on video.

silver_tears
It's out today here, it looks decent at best from the trailer.

JenR1215
Jennifer Anaston's(?) acting looks like it might suck from the clips and trailer that i've seen so im not going to waist my time.

Susan-Storm
Hey Look Jen has Raised the Clive thread...Oh could you raise the Ioan Thread too big grin..I Ask to muchno expression actually Derailed to me looks very good

JenR1215
I'll see what i can do wink

JenR1215
Closer 1st time around:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/ciaranitis/closer/closer_london_cast.jpg

I'm SO glad he was casted in the movie, also in_love

Jen-R
Clive's on the new GQ magazine, and DAMN THAT MAN IS SEXY AS F**K!!!

in_love sweatdrop

im not really into the facial hair, though:

http://www.murphsplace.com/owen/images15/GQcover.jpg (click pic)

-

this is a great picture:
http://www.murphsplace.com/owen/images15/clivegq5-06.jpg

Kairiminé
Originally posted by Jen-R
Clive's on the new GQ magazine, and DAMN THAT MAN IS SEXY AS F**K!!!

in_love sweatdrop

im not really into the facial hair, though:

http://www.murphsplace.com/owen/images15/GQcover.jpg (click pic)

-

this is a great picture:
http://www.murphsplace.com/owen/images15/clivegq5-06.jpg

i shall have to agree yes even though i don't love him as much as most of you do..i still agree big grin

Jen-R
I need to film out when his new movie... "Children of Man" (???? i forget) is coming out in the USA.

Thats going to be a weeeeeird movie.

Kairiminé
I need to film out when his new movie... "Children of Man" (???? i forget) is coming out in the USA.

Thats going to be a weeeeeird movie.

what is it about anyway?

Jen-R
I have nooooooooooooooo idea. I downloaded the trailer on my computer (im at school right now)

All i remember is that 'the youngest person alive' who was 18 was killed or kidnapped or SOMETHING.

and then theres this woman whos like 'the miricle' or something bcuz shes pregnant...

Clives like a doctor or something, too....

the trailers a real BLUR to me. embarrasment

Kairiminé
I have nooooooooooooooo idea. I downloaded the trailer on my computer (im at school right now)

All i remember is that 'the youngest person alive' who was 18 was killed or kidnapped or SOMETHING.

and then theres this woman whos like 'the miricle' or something bcuz shes pregnant...

Clives like a doctor or something, too....

the trailers a real BLUR to me. embarrasment

odd

Jen-R
very.

Maple Sugar
very.

but hey they can do anything in hollywood

Jen-R
wickedph truuue-truuue.

But the movies that are very suspenseful are usually the one that get more people's attention.

... but some are also corny too.... I hope this one isnt, it looks really serious.

LÉONpro2007
It's big man's bday in_love

he still looks 38 to me.

happybday

LÉONpro2007
New pic from new movie...

Shoot-Em-Up:
http://www.murphsplace.com/owen/film/shoot-em/images/clive_owen_set1.jpg

The poster on here isnt the movie, for those who never saw that Ben A. movie.

I feel a little silly about find that photo now, bcuz that page hasnt been updated sin April'06 roll eyes (sarcastic)

Murray
I think he looks really hot in Beyond Borders!

Ever seen it? He was also pretty sweet in Inside Man, but he looked sickly at the Oscars in 2005.

LÉONpro2007
Beyond Borders, is the movie where i *hands down* FELL in love with him.

It was that damn kiss him and Angie shared roll eyes (sarcastic)

Murray
Yeah, that was pretty sexy!

I was very jealous.

LÉONpro2007
droolio !!!

When he grab'd her face i like some kind of reaction and rose from my chair and too a deep breath, lol.

I was like "Omg, this man is my new God."

I saw the movie i think a week before Closer came into theaters.. I had the largest smile on my face every he face popped onto the screen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.