Jackstain and Maul versus Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Janus
Oh yeah

jackstain
i chose, Janus eats a d1ck, and revan is a sh1tty ass character.....

Happy Dance

ur still my homie though J-man.

Darth Trinew
LMFAO

Darth_Nefarus
Revan's a great character, and he would destroy you Jackstain! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Darth_Janus
Jackstain + Maul vs. Revan = Jackmaul pwn3d.

jackstain
i didnt want to have to.....but its on.

me and my partner would kill darth maul and revan.

http://alf.fanspace.com/images/alf_poster.jpg

Darth_Nefarus
LOL

Darth_Janus
Ha ha! We've recruited!

Darth_Nefarus
this thread is getting better by the day

jackstain
a ha! put on ur faces girls....here comes Smee!!!

http://www.bob-hoskins.de/fotos/image/hook_4.jpg

Darth_Janus
Oh no you don't...

jackstain
lmao, o yes i do!

http://www.diamondcomics.com/previews/editorial/readinglamp/dec_00/battle_pope.jpg

Darth_Janus
Screw dat, homeboy..

jackstain
oh yea?

http://www.allthingschristie.com/archives/bs01.gif

yes!!

Darth_Janus
I thinka not

jackstain
this says it all

http://www.cenfotur.edu.pe/boletin/25/images/25-23.jpg

Darth_Janus
Hardly, Jackpoon...

Carpet bomb time!

jackstain
alright d1ckass.....dj chewie is gon' get ya

http://www.triangularvision.com/thedeed/chewbacca.jpg

Darth_Janus
Pfft. As if. Behold!

jackstain
TAKE CURRY!!!

http://emeraldisle-ejs.us/Wallpapers/Various/TimCurry.jpg

Darth_Janus
Ow....alright, I had this in reserve, but you forced my hand...

jackstain
uve done it now....ill continue tomorrow, im beat.

http://www.risingstarpromo.com/images/Howard%20Stern%20Impersonator%203.jpg

Darth_Janus
aha! Pwned you! Take your crap and go home... mwa ha

Darth_Nefarus
Dude, Janus, you lost man. He brought in Tim Curry and if you've seen Rocky Horror then you know how awesome he is

Darth_Janus
Shuddap. He left, therefore I won. lol...

Curry though? Ouch.

Darth_Nefarus
I know man, he's a sweet transvestite afterall

SithKiller
"throws toast and rice at Darth J anus"

jackstain
o im back......and ive brought with me the awesome power of........buff bagwell!

http://www.alnationalfair.org/entertainment/Buff%20Bagwell.jpg

Bobafetty
Lol, good ones guys but lets get back on topic. Ya I think Jackstain and Maul could whipe the floor with Revan. Even though I've never really seen Jackstain in real life, I can imagine his Image and power just by his attitude online.

Darth_Janus
That's because you're uneducated and foolish. Jackstain IRL probably couldn't handle a lightsaber any better than Alf's fleshsaber because he's as Force sensitive as cooling pile of crap. (No offense to my esteemed colleague. Buff Bagwell... where'd you get that?..)

Maul would be a nonentity in this fight alone against Revan, and adding Jackstain, unless he was a Force master which ain't the case, is a bit like sending Barney Fief up against the Predator.

And back to the game...

jackstain
awesome picture.

terrible attempt at a point^^

Good luck beating this

Darth Revan33
This is what would really happen:

jackstain: "Oh my god it's Darth Maul! You're my favorite Star Wars character! Can you sign my toy Maul lightsaber?"

*Darth Maul inserts lightsaber through jackstain's stomach*

jackstain: "Oww, that's ok, you're still the best!"

*Revan laughs so hard it creates a Force wave and blows Darth Maul off a cliff.*

heh heh. Just kidding jackstain.

jackstain
its cool, but i would probably see both of them, kick maul in the sack, and help revan beat the sh1t out of him, lmfao.

Darth_Janus
lmfao! Traitorous Jackstain! For shame...

jackstain
you wouldnt? actually, no f*ck that.....revan dies on the count of how gay he looks.

compare, honestly.

http://pages.infinit.net/darth/revan4.jpg

http://www.dmeb2.org/pictures/portraits/dvd1_lg.jpg

jackstain
yeah, boo-yaa mutha f*cka!

Darth_Janus
Yeah, you're right. Fake horns and face paint beat battle armor and dark robes anyday.

Poon.

jackstain
It's all fake, but out of the two, you'd have to be smokin' rock not to think Maul looks cooler.

(quit stealin my sh1t)

As$clown.

Darth_Janus
I dunno. I don't like the business with the red paint, dude. And horns aren't my deal.

jackstain
lol....hes horny, come on.

Darth_Janus
Well, if he's rich...

What am I saying? lmao...

jackstain
haha.....i think we're the only two f*ckOs on this damn site right now,lol.

Darth_Janus
Figures. This place is quiet lately. I'm bored.

jackstain
indeed.

Bobafetty
lol. Nope Im on.

nolan lepaz
It's time for the exile to come through and end this entire thread. With his sidekick Lando Calrissian of course, Jackstain, Maul and Revan exit like so due to lando's kick *ss abilities crutchcrutchcrutch

Fishy
Until Revan comes back and smokes them both...

Naga Sadow
how bout Maul anal rapes Revan with his staff, while jack takes pictures and then gets Maul to sign them

Kun-ni Habeo
thats not funny,,how bout jack takes pics of me and ur mom

Fishy
edit: wrong thread....

Kun-ni Habeo
edit:is that for me fishy?

Fishy
No i was posting in the wrong forum...

But it was incredibly appropriate for here... Really overboard but..

Anyways if you read it, it wasn't meant for you I didn't even mean to post it here...

Kun-ni Habeo
ok,,its cool

nolan lepaz
Revan can[t kick *ss while on crutches and Lando is the best duelist fight and admiral the Galaxie has ever seen if you don't belive me ask his publicist. laughing out loud

jedi2187
Blast you all! Darn near burned out my retina's reading this thread!

Take this!
http://www.dreness.com/bits/funny/MUSTARDMAN.JPG

jackstain
Kun-ni

ur my hero, thanks for backin me up.

how bout everyone in this d@mn website(minus a select badas$ few) goes and sucks off darth Revan, because frankly im sick and tired of hearing about that gay-as$ looking....GAME character....f*ck him!

Alf Happy Dance

Darth_Janus
Jackstain, you are officially a poon for dissing Revan.

jackstain
You officially never shut the f*ck up...but i still love ya.

rEvan sucks, ill piss in his wheaties and he'll go down hard.

Darth_Janus
Revan doesn't eat wheaties... he's a whole bran kinda guy

Bobafetty
Lol. This is so funny to read. All you guys going at it, it's more like Mad T.V. then a starwars forum. Oh man, Jackstain you'd make the perfect comedian.

jackstain
grassy-as$, my friend.

i'll give revan his respect, but i still dont like him.

IMHO i think he isn't into cerial at all.
He looks like a waffle guy.

nolan lepaz
That's Bull Sh1t Revan lived on a diet of pop-tarts and fried twinkies.

Darth_Janus
With that slim figure? uh uh... Revan was all about healthy foods.

nolan lepaz
Are you kidding me Revan was a fat *ss she just knew how to suck in her gut. She was a twinkies gal. She ate bacon fried in lard.

Darth_Janus
You must be confused. Revan = man. It says "he" half a million times in the chronicles' refering to Revan. Thus, Revan is a man.

nolan lepaz
Dude you are really touchy on this revan is a man thing. Would you think less of Revan if she was a girl?

nolan lepaz
And the reason I keep reffering to Revan as a female is because when I beat Kotor I was a DS FEMALE. I'm sorry I can't help it. I can only picture revan as a chick with c-cup and a nice *$$.diva

jackstain
i think revan being a girl would work out, seein as how like almost every guy in this damn website would bone him if they had the cahnce. i effin hate revan. i like alf though. Happy Dance

Kun-ni Habeo
this is sarcasm,,right?
if it isn't then i love u man(if it is sarcasm i love u even more)lol

im not gay

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by nolan lepaz
Dude you are really touchy on this revan is a man thing. Would you think less of Revan if she was a girl?

Actually, I was thinking you were degrading women, since every time you posted Revan and he was a she, you had little good to say.

nolan lepaz
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Actually, I was thinking you were degrading women, since every time you posted Revan and he was a she, you had little good to say. No dude I wasn't trying to degrade Revan It's just that every time I spoke of Revan it was in reguards to the exile or other Jedi. Everybody else on this site, well not everybody, but many people speak of Reva as if he has this Holiness about him so I try to argue that maybe he's not as powerful as everybody believes. I don't think lowly of Revan I just believe there are Jedi that can beat him. I will admit I think really high of the exile, that's one reason why it may seem I don't like revan because many of my arguement were me comparing Revan to the exile Just look at how hardcore him and his team looks

Fishy
Yeah a Sith apprentice holding a blaster, a mechanic and some guy who used to kill Jedi and is apparantly force senstive.. Impressive

nolan lepaz
Hey that's a hell of alot better than revan's team. Catwoman a jedi who need ginko biloba in order to remember he has force powers. An emotional war hero crying all the time about his former boss. stick out tongue

Fishy
And Revan the Dark Lord of the Sith, that orders Kreia around, that used to tell Atton what to do, that lead the entire republic into a war that he won for them and is an actual Dark Lord instead of some weak woman who just has the power to see.

Also lets not forget that Jolee remembers he has force powers and has more training and skill then any Jedi the Exile has with him, with the exception of Kreia, that he has Bastila with him, again somebody with more training and Jedi skill then anybody the exile has with him except for Kreia oh yeah and Juhani again somebody with more training and powers as a Jedi then anybody the Exile has with him except Kreia.

Now that we are on the subject the Exile also has a cool wookie, a Twi'lek that actually has a life, a pilot and admiral of the republic that was very important for the republic and is a war hero...

All the Exile has with him are a few guys that have half a life and the other half isn't finished yet, at least the people that travel with Revan have a real life...

nolan lepaz
Hey were talking about the team not about the leaders. Jolee only remembers these things because he remembers to take his pill everyday. And the fact that the exile's friends story was not complete, that you had to help show them the way and teach them made the story better. Heres some people from Revans team

nolan lepaz
And juhani

nolan lepaz
I'm really impressed big grin

nolan lepaz
And let's not forget the war hero

Fishy
You really are insane, Jolee had character... He was funny he was great... I cared for nobody that the Exile travelled with except for Canderous HK and I liked Kreia at least she was somebody...

No maybe Revan did not gather Jedi, he gathered people that were great or powerful or smart or had a future a head of them, people that actually had a history people with an actual reason to travel with him. The exile has none of that. Idiots, left overs from times long past, weaklings and fools aspiring to greater heights but for ever unable to reach it.

nolan lepaz
JUst because you are a character doesn't mean you have character. I did like some of his wise crack though.
sith- Do you know how many sith there are here
jolee- twelve. no wait thirteen laughing

Fishy
See, those guys you gathered in Kotor II didn't have that... Look you can argue about Revan beating the Exile all you want, but argueing that the Exile his team is better is just foolish the only that stands a chance is Kreia... But she can't compete with all of them

nolan lepaz
The Exile had people with troubled past which was a reoccuring theme in the game the people he traveled with were proper because they were like him. people who needed to get away from there past except Go-to. THese were people who needed to do better things in the future. They were perfect for the part and I loved everybody he traveled with except Go-to. Because of there past every character was deep and I wanted to talk to them a I. The characters from Kotor 1 weren't as interesting. there back story wasn't that good except Jolee's and canderous. The other's didn't have much depth.

Fishy
Are you kidding me?

I never felt so dark as when I told Zaalbar to kill Mission. I always hated Juhani but when she met those slavers everything changed, I was really pissed off when I couldn't take Zaalbar with me into Kashyyyk, I hated his brother for keeping him in Rorwooken and it was the first time in Kotor I wanted to make a stupid decision, i just wanted to slaughter the entire village and take Zaalbar with me.

Nobody in Kotor II even made me feel like that, when i was walking with Mira on Malachor I just wanted her to die and get it over with so I could return to the story and hope a lot would be explained. I couldn't care less about her, or any of your party members. Atton was okay but nothing special the only one I ever cared about in Kotor II was Kreia.. The rest could just die for all I cared.

None of their story's involve you, or make you seem like anything at all. Nothing that makes me show any emotion or care.

nolan lepaz
Zalbar's Kashykk encounter with his family wasn't as interesting as listening to Mira's story. finding out that she was a mandalorian. Nothing in KOTOR I gave me greater satisfaction than training the handmaiden to be a jedi. When Visas does that whole scene where you see each other through the force was great. No cut scene in KOTOR 1 was that good. The Stories of these people that I traveled with were great far better than the stories from Kotor 1. I even like the mystery of the exile's story mare than the conquest and savior story of Revan Thge exile's story actually made me think. I wasn't suprised to find out I was Revan I kind of expected that.

exanda kane
Revan is just cool . . . He/She has style.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by nolan lepaz
Zalbar's Kashykk encounter with his family wasn't as interesting as listening to Mira's story. finding out that she was a mandalorian. Nothing in KOTOR I gave me greater satisfaction than training the handmaiden to be a jedi. When Visas does that whole scene where you see each other through the force was great. No cut scene in KOTOR 1 was that good. The Stories of these people that I traveled with were great far better than the stories from Kotor 1. I even like the mystery of the exile's story mare than the conquest and savior story of Revan Thge exile's story actually made me think. I wasn't suprised to find out I was Revan I kind of expected that.

Bias report.... Incoming pwnage picture.

btw.... Revan and his team could wipe the floor with Exile's team. Especially when you consider Mandalore, his entire friggin' clan, and the robots would side with Revan. PWNED!

nolan lepaz
Hey whose to say he would side with revan we don't know who the droids would side with nor mandalore. I'm not talking about who would win in a fight I'm Argueing that the Exile's team is more interesting. But since you wanna argue about kick *ss ability let's go and people who were with both does not count so that includes T3-M4 and HK-47 and Canderous

Hanharr vs. Zaalbar- Well that bowcaster Zaalbar had was cute but he would be destroyed. Wookie rage is powerful

Handmaiden vs. Mission- let me not get into it the handmaiden is an echani fighter and was set as a Jedi guardian. Mission was a fourteen year-old twi'lek with abandonment issues who needed to learn that her place wasn't on the battlefield but dancing in the cantina.

Bastilla vs. Kriea- Well first off I must say that this is a little Bias because I don't like Bastilla I'd. I don't like her so much that if I had to choose between having sex with her or Kriea I'd choose Kriea. Bastilla's will wasn't as strong she would have been broken. Don't argue with the truth.

Atton vs. Carth- Though I like Atton and despise Carth I would go with Carth. But you must remember that Atton has killed Jedi and was turned into a Jedi sentinal and had the ability of not dying when he was suppose to. And he had a better back story. So with pistols Carth He's tough and is a war hero so he had to be a good fighter tough but Atton can pull out a lightsaber and was a good shot. I did better shooting with Atton than I did with Carth. I'm going with Atton. Forget my ignorant comment up above Atton has this fight as far as displayed power. It may not be the canonized ending but damn it I don't need a war hero to win. I'm fine with a Jedi who has tortured others in the past winning because based on his stories and the fact that he was a fighter, pistoleer and was turned into a Jedi I'm going with atton.

Visas vs. Juhani- This is a fight worth seeing though I loved Visas and Juhani was cool not as cool as Visas I'd have to look at thier power. I will say this though Visas had a far better master than Juhani Visas master was noteworthy. And don't Argue that Revan was one of her masters her master was that Jedi she struck down on dantooine. I can't even remember that girls name. And I got better use out of Visas than I did with Juhani. I'm not trying to down Juhani but I did like Visas far better and her story was better And the cut scenes with her were great.

Jolee vs. Bao-Dur- I liked Bao Dur and his role in the story but Jolee did have a great Back story and gave history from comic books. I kicked more *ss with Bao-dur as a guardian than I did with Jolee but as far as respective power I would say Jolee wins this fight.

So there you have it. make whatever comments you want but think about them and don't make bias remarks because I did spend at least 45 minutes seriously thining about these individual fights. This is not based on if all of them had a brawl of the same time in the Feminine hygine department at wal-mart but if these people met individaully. I do also realize that the matchings up above are not always the team the the Exile nor revan (as far as Juhani) will travel with but I put them with a respective competitor. So there it is.

Fishy
First of all that fight is just wrong...

Hanharr vs Zaalbar - I really do think Zaalbar would win here, but a lot of people disagree me as can be seen in other threads so this will still go to Hanharr just so that I won't have to go threw that argument again.

Handmaiden vs Mission - This fight isn't even worth talking about, Of course the handmaiden takes this she is a freaking Echani fighter. Mission is dead. Thats the 14 year old mission however, i'm sure she has learned a lot since then and if they were both put in the real world Mission would survive while the Handmaiden would just walk around naked getting looked at funny and do stupid things. In an arena the Handmaiden would win, but i'd rather travel with Mission then with her.

Atton vs Carth - Actually I wouldn't give Carth a chance here, he's going to fight a Jedi. A weak untrained Jedi but still a Jedi. Carth will have one hell of a problem here, but... Actually he might just be able to pull this one off, if he can get the right situation and help from lets say Bastila her battle meditation.

Visas vs Juhani - I have said this a million times already and will say it again. Visas is nothing but a seer, she see's threw the force thats why she is the apprentice of Nihilus. Nihilus has no real need for an apprentice because he isn't a real Sith. She is alive because she can see. He will not have used her to fight he has no reason for her to fight. She just needs to stand around and see, and when the Exile beats the crrap out of her she has no training at all. Barely a Sith or a Jedi just has the force with her. Also her mind is weak as hell, yes she can see but she stands no chance against Juhani.

Jolee vs Boa Dur - Well yeah Jolee is going to take this one easily

Bastila vs Kreia - No challenge Kreia wins this one easily.. However, Bastila isn't going to fight Kreia. Bastila is going to sit back and use Battle Meditation. With how week some of the Exile his team is in the mind that is, battle meditation is going to be damn effective and even though Kreia would still be unbeatable she would give both Mission and Zaalbar a chance, she could make Carth win, Juhani would wipe the floor with Visas. Jolee would easily take out Boa-Dur who is far to weak in the head anyway.

Now that would still mean the Exile his team has an edge though because to win they would just have to use Kreia and kill Bastila. However you are forgetting three very powerful people that would join Revan his team.

First of all, Mandalore/Canderous.

Now this one will join Revan his team without any doubt, he will join Revan his team because he would follow Revan threw hell and back he says so many times in Kotor, he respects Revan far more then he does the Exile... He would die for Revan without any doubt. The Exile he just follows because he can pick up some Mandeloriasn and Kreia promisses to tell him about Revan. He follows Revan at first becuase he needed him and then later on because he is Revan.

HK-47 even as he follows the Exile talks about Revan like Revan is god. He would never fight against Revan never in his life. He doesn't respect or love anybody as much as Revan, and he does say that Revan is the only meatbag he can stand. Also notice that he hates calling the Exile Master but he has no problem doing that when it comes to Revan. HK would destroy the Exile himself if he would have the chance, he says he actually likes Malak. Adores the bastard and he would still have killed him in a second if he would have known what Malak would have done against him. There is just no chance in hell that HK would not follow Revan.

T3 now the only one who's loyalty's aren't clear threw conversation but action says just as much. Everything T3 does, he does because he is ordered to do so by Revan. Not to mention that Revan is his original owner along with Canderous. So he would follow those two no matter what it would take, droids have loyalty too and by the end of Kotor you can see just how big T3's is. He would follow Revan no matter what.

In light of that, Revan his team would win. With the help of Bastila her battle meditation Mandalore and those two droids the other team just would not stand a chance, without those guys however Revans team would be dead

nolan lepaz
Like I said before Fishy this is not a fight between all of them at the same the there are not all meeting at the sperm donation clinic to have a really big fight. These fights are based on if they met individually at different sex shops or wherever. That means no help from friend that means the only person that Bastilla could use Battle Meditation to help would be herself. And when I played I did equip Kriea with Battle Meditation and brought it to master level. Like I said Before I'm not using the three nuetral characters HK T3 and Mandalore this is with people who were only in one team. And the Handmaiden was far more interesting than Mission. Mission was immature and not to complex. I'd rather be on a date with the hand maiden. I do believe Carth would be killed but I do give him a little mare credit than you do he was with me in battle on the leviathan and we did have to kill jedi, but in an individual fight Atton would win. And don't down Bao-Dur I did much better with him than I did with Joleen but it's true based on back story and all Bao-dur will die.
Now with Visas and Juhani you do keep saying that Visas was weak but Juhani was also. Yeah Visas did easily follow but so did Juhani and Juhani did let her emotions get the best of her. Visas went up against Nihilus (with the help of the Exile ) but that is still a fear that she shed herself of. Yeah Juhani went up against her master but she did it out of rage Visas did it because she shed her fear. And I did not find Juhani that strong. Nothing in her back story suggested to me that she was strong I was only able to go on my fighting skills with her. Visas had nothing in her back story that suggested she was weak but that her world was destroyed and she was taken at a young age by Nihilus. He struck fear into hear as he would with anybody young or unexperianced in thew force. When she faced him that was a sign of strength kind of like when an abused kid faces there parents. So I have to go on that and my ability to kick *ss with her I'dm say Visas is stronger.
p.s did you say a REAL WORLD situation with mission and the handmaiden. Ok dude so your saying people would look at a half way nakedwoman wierd but a fourteen year-old blue alien with tubes coming out of her head would just be able to go about her business and not get any looks. laughing

Fishy
Okay in the SW universe...

And i wasn't talking about a date, i was just talking about who i'd rather spend my time travelling with. At least mission has something to say no matter how annoying.. Handmaiden is just boring

Now in a one on one fight then yeah Kotor team would lose, no surprise there seeing as they weren't all Jedi

nolan lepaz
Yeah but I still think Atton would win with pistols over Carth. I was just so much of a better shot with Atton. I don't really let any of my characters use blaster weapons it's always melee but Atton with two blasters was great. I did let cvarth carry two blasters but he wasn't mas effective as atton. Who was also an echani warrior. So if atton wasn't a jedi I still believe he'd win. And the Handmaiden would kick missions *ss if she wasn't a jedi. Just look at it scout vs. echani warrior. And I liked talking with the handmaiden, like I said before finding out all of the characters past was exciting to me. I like learning other's history and ideas. Mission didn't quite cut it for me. I wasn't as entertained. sad

Fishy
With blasters Carth would kill Atton his ass. Atton wasn't used to using blasters Carth was.

nolan lepaz
Are you sure because when I played the game Atton was already equipped with pistol skills and asked for a pistol in the game. But to tell the truth It wasn't so much a point of if Atton had pistols more of if Atton wasn't a jedi he can beat Carth. Yeah he had pistol skills but he was also had echani fighting skills.

Fishy
You are thinking in game mechanics to much... Atton is a better team mate becuase he has a higher level and the weapons are more powerful.

But Atton killed Jedi without using blasters thats what he did, thats what he always did hunt Jedi. He almost never used blasters. Carth did, and Carth isn't a bad fighter himself. In a one on one fight and where Atton doesn't have his Jedi abilities then Carth could win. If he would just start at a small distance away. Atton would be dead before he would reach Carth

nolan lepaz
I didn't down Carth he is a great fighter according to his history but Atton is an echani fighter if things got to close quarters then Atton would win. I guess if they were in sstrawberry fields where nothing is real (sorry) then Carth can squeeze off a few rounds but blaster really aren't that powerful in the game.

Fishy
From a distance Carth wins, if Atton comes close then Carth is dead. But don't underestimate him with a blade either, he can use it. And he has recieved training with it. Not enough to equal Atton but still some to at least be able to defeat an already weak opponent. Which Atton would probably be if he just had to run across some distance to get to Carth.

But that doesn't matter at all because Atton is a Jedi and would kill Carth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.