Fairies and UFOS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BaronOBeefDip
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/UFOs/ufofairies.htm

Just something interesting I found online. So, what do y'all think? Are fairies real? To be honest, I think so.

Capt_Fantastic
I believe morein UFO's than I do fairies.

TheAnimal
u.f.o's are real i saw a couple. as for faries well i believe they exist cause all of the homosexuals. so in a way a homo is a farie

gls
Originally posted by TheAnimal
u.f.o's are real i saw a couple. as for faries well i believe they exist cause all of the homosexuals. so in a way a homo is a farie

u think that's funny? cause its not..

Jackie Malfoy
Ok I shall be honest some people do think they do exist however I am not one to think this.As far as I am concern they are not real.JM

shaber
UFOs are more contemporary fairies.

TheAnimal
yeah i do think it's funny so shut up farie

peterKSL
ahaahah

Capt_Fantastic

Yeah, I often sprout wings and sprinkle magic dust in gardens. Maybe this explains my fetish for being naked in the woods.

Capt_Fantastic
yeah i do think it's funny so shut up farie

If you keep that up, a moderator is going to end up banning you.

Ken Kenobi
TheAnimal, you need to be much more respectful to members on KMC.

There will be no member bashing over sexual preferences.

theReject
I want to believe in U.F.Os, but I don't.
When I look at the sky with my telescope, I realize just how small we are. And I think there has to be somebody else out there.
But then my religion never mentions anything about little green men, so I don't believe in them. But then again...just because they aren't mentioned doesn't mean they don't exist. Hmm My head hurts...

TheAnimal
reject you have a religion right? if you believe in god or what ever god you worship than maybe you should be more open to the u.f.o phenomenon.

theReject
I am somewhat open to the ideas of U.F.Os. But I don't know if I truly believe. Maybe the "truth" really is "out there."
I think I just watch too many X-File episodes.

TheAnimal
ive seen a few ufos. ever since i was a kid i always believed in outer space life forms. all i have to say is never say never abought anything.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Yeah, I often sprout wings and sprinkle magic dust in gardens. Maybe this explains my fetish for being naked in the woods.

I knew I saw faries in my garden. I'd rather see faries then UFO's

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by debbiejo
I knew I saw faries in my garden. I'd rather see faries then UFO's

Well, it wasn't this fairy. And, in all honesty, I'd rather see faries too. The big bug eyed aliens have scared teh hell out of me since I was a kid and saw the "Aliens" episode of Unsolved Mysteries. The scene with the grey alien looking in the bedroom window was ALMOST enough to scare me straight.

debbiejo
laughing Literally.

Even so, I'd rather see you naked in my garden then an alien..In fact I'd rather see everybody naked in my garden then one of those....

Mr Parker
UFO's are actually fairys.well they were at one time anyways.I think they have existed for centurys and are far ahead of us in knowledge.That centurys back people referred to them as fairys because they did not have the term for them yet that we have for them now which is UFO'S.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by debbiejo
laughing Literally.

Even so, I'd rather see you naked in my garden then an alien..In fact I'd rather see everybody naked in my garden then one of those....

WHOA! How did I miss this one?! It's a date.

Cosmic_Beings
I've had a horrible life, and I've always thought of destroying the world on a daily basis. Perhaps if I eventually, for example, build a machine that would destroy the world with a push of a button, the beings would appear to me before I do. Or maybe after I do.

Cosmic_Beings
Also: Maybe the President and the CIA are aware/run by these beings.

It's fake, just like the bible.

Cosmic_Beings
Perhaps we lack the brain chemicals needed to sense/percieve ultraterrestrials

maybe the government is banning drugs to prevent people from finding out about ultraterrestrials.

debbiejo
Been doing a lot of think I see...

They're out there. alien <--- and they look like that!!!! AAAhhh

Darth Revan
The thing is, anybody who doesn't believe in UFOs is an idiot. The reason? A UFO is an unidentified flying object. Anything that you see flying around, in real life or a picture, that you can't identify. UFO has become synonymous with alien spaceship, which is ridiculous.

sk8stuff09
if u believe in "faries" then you probably need to stop reading fairy tales......now U.F.O.'s.....i can believe it...

Cyd
i believe in everything that could make sence to me. Life in other places of the universe make sence to me,, ,,, but fairly,,, im not sure.

strangehero420
i think the guy who said Ultraterrestrial beings has it right. maybe they arent from a different part of the universe but a different part of the spectrum that is reality because we only see the sliver that is matter (10% or so) so maybe they can be in any form they please from a faeri to an alien to an angel. i say angel because ive read in many reports that they ask about emotions and free will and isnt that what god created the angels with out. so maybe aliens are Gods observers to this giant experiement that is humanity. oh and by the wayaliens and faeris are said to have the same symptoms

debbiejo
There are other dimensions ya know....things we cannot perceive....They may be looking at us right now, OR maybe they can't see us either....

Emma718
i believe in UFO's and Alien's but not faries that much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.