songs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

raenef
i love music!!!!!!!
i just hate it when i get the same stupid idiotic song/verse/tune stuck in my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'wouldn't it be nices if we were older....'

Darth Mantis
I don't listen to music, and I'm not kidding.

PrinceofBlades
"Music moves ths soul", you must be sessile (jk)

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
what!!

Bardock42
Originally posted by raenef
i love music!!!!!!!
i just hate it when i get the same stupid idiotic song/verse/tune stuck in my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That song is very stuckful indeed

Holy.......What the f**k?

Merlin2

If I don't listen 2 music 4 more than a week i get.......................well, lets just say really, REALLY, D evil face IS evil face TUR evil face BED.

Merlin2
Originally posted by raenef
i love music!!!!!!!

I've had the song that is on the beginning of THE LION KING stuck in my head since it came out and i'm 17 now.

dark1365
The one song that gets stuck in your head so easily is Rich Gurl by Gwen Stefani. I swear, someone put something subliminal in that song. I can't get it out of my head, no matter how hard I try!

cindy8219
Listening to music is one of my favorite things to do.

Lana
Originally posted by dark1365
The one song that gets stuck in your head so easily is Rich Gurl by Gwen Stefani. I swear, someone put something subliminal in that song. I can't get it out of my head, no matter how hard I try!

I hate that song.

I'm almost always listening to music.

Dudester
Haha-- that happens to me all the time. Like the song "over and over again"-- that use to always be in my head smile

knight

"You have much to learn Grasshopper..."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/hot_knight/queen_banner.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.