Come & See, New Attraction, The Newbie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frozen*Flame
Hey, everyone!

I'm glad 2 b here, honestly. I could use some buds, so feel free 2 give me forum tips on not gettin' in trouble, places u can talk about junk, that kind of stuff wink

Sithmaster37IFG
I was attracted cause I was thinking to find something interesting here, I guess must have taken the wrong door...

Frozen*Flame
srry to dissapoint u. big grin

magic_hate_ball
Originally posted by Sithmaster37IFG
I was attracted cause I was thinking to find something interesting here, I guess must have taken the wrong door...
dude, only a tool would flame newb like that and now that i see youre one of those Star Wars addicted dumbasses i can say... yeah you are a tool. as far a the newb goes...welcome! rolling on floor laughing

rodeoangel
OOh! go too the kmc family thread! it's in the off topic forum.

Morning_Glory
wave hello

Mr Parker
welcome to kmc frozen flame and ignore that sithmaster guy.

Frozen*Flame
Originally posted by Mr Parker
welcome to kmc frozen flame and ignore that sithmaster guy.

OK, but y???

Frozen*Flame
Originally posted by magic_hate_ball
dude, only a tool would flame newb like that and now that i see youre one of those Star Wars addicted dumbasses i can say... yeah you are a tool. as far a the newb goes...welcome! rolling on floor laughing

Star wars additced? Hardly! It's OK, but I'm not a crazy fan. I know I will see the new 1, but u won't c me camping out outside the theater (Just 2 let u no)

magic_hate_ball
i meant the sith-tool guy and his bad brand of sarcasm big grin

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Frozen*Flame
OK, but y???

Errr he wasnt exactly friendly to you in your post.Looked pretty rude to me.Magic hate ball thought so as well,but hey if you didnt find it rude then oh well. confused

Frozen*Flame
thanx, guys. big grin man, so many nice people here! better than my school, at least. stick out tongue

MerMorgan02
Hey, F*F!! sup??

dude, u need a sig. should I make u 1 and email it 2 u??

Frozen*Flame
yeah, that would b gr8, thanx!!! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.