The Flash vS Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
The Flash vS Wonder Woman

dawsey28
Wonder Woman. Flash is faster, but WW's no slouch in speed herself. WW can take ALOT. And she'd eventually tag him with one good punch and he's out of it.

OtterVomit
I don't see how he could really hurt WW.

Wickerman
Can't flash by running around in circles really quickly create a pretty powerful vacuum?
ps: I also remember in one of the JL episodes he starts running around Superman (from another dimension but as strong as our superman), grabs his hand, keeps running in circles and lets go of his hand tossing Supes through a building....not that it hurt him or anything, but was nicely done.

ps: i also think ww wins

~wickerman~

dawsey28
www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm

There you go. WW wins.

jrodslam
Would WW be able to take a hit from Flash going 10x faster than the speed of sound?

Knocking her half way across the country? Flash did that to Grod, just to knock him out. I dont think shes ever been hit like that.

Flash does have super healing, but i dont think he could take a good clean hit from WW.

gautam
cant he just blast WW with energy from the speed force

jrodslam
Originally posted by gautam
cant he just blast WW with energy from the speed force

Ive never seen Flash do that. I dont even know if he can. I could be wrong.

colossus17
guys its abvious WW takes it....one "flash" of her "upper part of the body" ...and the flash is unconscious for atleast a few days.....

jrodslam
laughing laughing laughing

Id buy that for a dollar.

Draco69
Originally posted by jrodslam
Would WW be able to take a hit from Flash going 10x faster than the speed of sound?

Knocking her half way across the country? Flash did that to Grod, just to knock him out. I dont think shes ever been hit like that.

Flash does have super healing, but i dont think he could take a good clean hit from WW.

Actually Zoom did that WW recently. He hit her at the speed of light. 6 times. She was hit from Boston to Paris then to Egypt than to China than finally all the way to Themyscira located around the Carolinas. Diana was making jokes the whole time. She won by the way.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Draco69
Actually Zoom did that WW recently. He hit her at the speed of light. 6 times. She was hit from Boston to Paris then to Egypt than to China than finally all the way to Themyscira located around the Carolinas. Diana was making jokes the whole time. She won by the way.

woo hoo! no airplane ticket!!! eek!

btw: where is this in?

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.