X-treme Defenders VS. Tyrant(normal/current)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes this one?

X-treme Defenders Roster:

Genis Vell
The Doctor(Authority)
Mr. Majestic
Sentry

VS.

Tyrant(normal/current)

X-treme Defenders have a week of prep time. Tyrant has no clue that their going to attack him, so he doesn't prep.

Debate.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
Who takes this one?

X-treme Defenders Roster:

Genis Vell
The Doctor(Authority)
Mr. Majestic
Sentry

VS.

Tyrant(normal/current)

X-treme Defenders have a week of prep time. Tyrant has no clue that their going to attack him, so he doesn't prep.

Debate.
Maybe Sentry (if all the stuff is true then he can take him)

But the rest of the team are dead.

Genis Vell ---- =<SS
Mr.Majestic ------ >=Gladiator
Doctor ------ < Thanos
Tyrant defeated

SS, Gladiator, BRB, etc with ease

i go with tyrant......

DigiMark007
Technically, without overt magical defense, The Doctor might be able to turn Tyrant into a tree or something. But his power might not work quite as well against a being of Tyrant's power.

Not sure why Doctor is definitely below Thanos, kgkg...I'd have him somewhere near Skyfather at his full potential, so it might be a good fight.

I think Tyrant would win, but it would be a good fight. It's current Tyrant, not birth-Tyrant, and they have a sweet "energy guy" (Genis), two awesome brute guys (Majestros and Sentry), and an awesome magic guy (Doctor). They're actually pretty well-rounded. Tyrant still wins, but barely (barring a quick magical win from the Doctor).

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.