Dr. Doom runs the Wizard gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dawsey28
What is the Wizard Gauntlet? Well, I just kind of made up that name actually. But it's the Wizard Staff's top ten "most powerful heroes" list that they made a few years back.

I want know if Dr. Doom (who they later chose as the most dangerous villain in comics) could make it all the way through the list. I actually think that he could.

1. vs Hulk
2. vs Firestorm
3. vs Professor X
4. vs Spawn
5. vs Dr. Strange
6. vs The Flash
7. vs Wonder Woman
8. vs Superman
9. vs Thor
10. vs Silver Surfer

1. after each battle he goes back to 100%
2. after each battle no recovery.

How far could he go?

DigiMark007
In a fist fight? Not far. With ample prep, he could probably take any of these guys (anyone above Spawn would be trouble though, even with some prep...but he'd at least have a decent shot). And Strange should be higher up...Surfer is the only person on that list I'd have above Strange.

-DM

dawsey28
Remember that the list is a few years old.

The reason why they list all of them above Strange is because he only has human reflexes. While everyone above him has super speed (save Thor maybe but I think he once was considered to be able move at the speed of sound and his hammer can absorb and deflect magic.)

maybe I should have added with prep time and without preptime.

K Von Doom
Dr Doom could take out Surfer, who's at number one. By that logic, he'd beat everybody below. Heh laughing

dawsey28
1. after each battle he goes back to 100% and with prep-time.
2. after each battle no recovery but with prep-time
3. after each battle he goes back to 100% but without prep-time
4. after each battle no recovery and without prep-time.

Here's a better list for the bottom. And you don't have to answer all of them. Aswer as many as you wish.

dawsey28
www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm

If someone could post that link it'd be great. I'm not allowed because I'm new.

EDIT* Nevermind, through some miracle it worked.

long pig
Wizard said due to Steve's human body he wouldn't make it past a light speed punch.

Why isn't dr. Fate on there?
I always hear Fate is more powerful but less knowledgable, and less experience. Still, he seems good enough to take out Hulk.

dawsey28
Dr. Fate wasn't in comics at the time that list was made. He was supposedly dead. (Same reason why Hal jordan isn't on the list.)

(Although it was awkward that Firestorm was on the list at that time.)

Swanky-Tuna
If it was in a comic, he'd probably steal Surfer's powers again then kill all the other contestants. Or also steal their powers.

dawsey28
But Surfer would be the last guy he'd fight.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by dawsey28
But Surfer would be the last guy he'd fight.
Doom follows Doom's rules.

dawsey28
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Doom follows Doom's rules.

Very good point.

I'd say Doom goes all the way through in 1, 2, and 3. But in 4 he'd have a time. Hell, in 4 I think he could make it at Strange (maybe even further.)

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, him and strange would have one dilly of a slobberknocker on their hands. I don't think Doom will get past flash without prep though.

kgkg

dawsey28
If Doom was losing he could just switch minds with his opponent and go through the rest of the gauntlet with the other person's powers.

DarkCrawler
DOOM...is above these mortal men.

dawsey28
Can Doom switch minds w/o prep?

dawsey28
Originally posted by kgkg
Without stealing their powers he won't be going very far.

Even hulk will crush him without prep time.

I'm quite positive that Dr.Doom could take Hulk one-on-one.

He is a sorcerer and has a nuclear-powered suit of armor. (The Armor is enchanted by magic as well.)

dawsey28
bump

spidermonkey
Originally posted by dawsey28
Can Doom switch minds w/o prep?

I'm not sure.

Grimm22
With Prep time, Doom wipes the board.

If not, he gets stopped at either 4 or 5

outarddwarf
bah! DOOM destroys these pathetic pawns in an effort to dismantle the Fantastic Four! Behold the power of DOOM!

batdude123
Oh God, he gets utterly destroyed at two. laughing I mean, Firestorm would probably rearrange his molecules into poop or something. laughing out loud

Milkie
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
DOOM...is above these mortal men.

There are three people on that list that are not Mortal...

spidermonkey
Originally posted by batdude123
Oh God, he gets utterly destroyed at two. laughing I mean, Firestorm would probably rearrange his molecules into poop or something. laughing out loud
I don't know.

I'm assuming that dawsey meant for the characters on the list to be the '97 version and if that's the case then...

... if Doom has prep time, I'm sure he could figure out a way to split the personalities of Ronnie and Prof so that Firestorm can't exist.

Tassadar
Spawn crushes Doom effortlessly

dawsey28
Originally posted by Tassadar
Spawn crushes Doom effortlessly

How so?

spidermonkey
Good question.

spidermonkey
confused

Bouboumaster
Without prep, Hulk stomps him. He bent Doom's hard in a way that even Doom wouldn't think it's possible.

With prep, he stops at the good doctor Strange.

batdude123
Stomped hard at 2.

dawsey28
Dr. Doom runs the Wizard gauntlet.

What is the Wizard Gauntlet? Well, I just kind of made up that name actually. But it's the Wizard Staff's top ten "most powerful heroes" list that they made a few years back.

www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm

I want know if Dr. Doom (who they later chose as the most dangerous villain in comics) could make it all the way through the list. I actually think that he could.

1. vs Hulk
2. vs Firestorm
3. vs Professor X
4. vs Spawn
5. vs Dr. Strange
6. vs The Flash
7. vs Wonder Woman
8. vs Superman
9. vs Thor
10. vs Silver Surfer

1. after each battle he goes back to 100% and with prep-time.
2. after each battle no recovery but with prep-time
3. after each battle he goes back to 100% but without prep-time
4. after each battle no recovery and without prep-time.

How far could he go?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.