TMNT-Splinter the rat vS Bruce wayne Hand to Hand combat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
TMNT-Splinter the rat vS Bruce Wayne Hand to Hand combat

dawsey28
We kind of already have this. But I don't think that the other one had Splinter also.

I said Batman would win, but a lot of posters have convinced me otherwise.

dawsey28
Try using the search function up in the top right. Above the first thread.

And go into the READ ME AGAIN Thread and read the rules. Okay. big grin

K Von Doom
Splinter = Stick (Daredevil)

BENITO
Splinter

Zahit
ever hear of a bat-mousetrap?

dawsey28
Oh my bad North. I was thinking this was TMNT + Slinter vs Batman.

I say Batman wins.

BENITO
the former greatest martial arts fighter gets beaten up by someone who was never entered in the tournie

MrHeavySilence
The Dark Knight can go up against a half retarded penguin but he can't face a giant rat who likes to think he's boss?

jk..

Bruce is invincible with when he's at his potential but when its just "hand to hand" combat, I think Splinter would win.

BENITO
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
The Dark Knight can go up against a half retarded penguin but he can't face a giant rat who likes to think he's boss?

jk..

Bruce is invincible with when he's at his potential but when its just "hand to hand" combat, I think Splinter would win.

yay someone on my side

Kento
Bruce ain't taking down Splinter. Not in HtH. Splinter's got the size advantage being so small at like 3 foot. Bruce would have a hard time hitting him, and he's got the skill advantage even though he's only got one style compared to Bruce's 126.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.