Transformers Vs Gundam Wing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Transformers Vs Gundam Wing

dawsey28
I would imagine Gundam Wing would own the Transformers even though I like Transformers Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more.

Nataku8188
Been done.
Too many transformers.
Give me a list.

TXP101
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Been done.
Too many transformers.
Give me a list.

Transformers win by sheer numbers. The insecticons and sweeps could win this hands down. If need be, let Starscream's ghost take the Gundams over as well.

deathslash
Transformers rape. There's way too many and if need be, Optimus Prime has the touch

Prof. T.C McAbe
Just the Transforners or the Transforners Universe? Else Unicron solos.

vansonbee
If only Gundam Wing franchise, then I gotta go with Transformers.

SquallX
If it's Universe bs Universe then Transformers wins only because of Unicron And his brother forgot his name.

Remove those two, then wing's verse wins.

psycho gundam
Gundam wing actually might have more fodder units. Between the Romefeller foundation/OZ, white fang and Earth sphere alliance there are thousands of mass produced suits

SquallX
Let's not forget that the Wing verse can also high jack giant meteors and toss them at planets.

Stoic
I always thought that the Transformers of similar size to the Gundam units would win. The reasons for this is that I always thought that a Transformer would have better reaction times. They don't have to push buttons and wait a split second for the Gundam unit to react.

SquallX
Originally posted by Stoic
I always thought that the Transformers of similar size to the Gundam units would win. The reasons for this is that I always thought that a Transformer would have better reaction times. They don't have to push buttons and wait a split second for the Gundam unit to react.

That's true in a sense, but I always tought the Gundams were faster and more manuvable.

Then there's the zero ai, Heero has going for him, if you're not a named Transformer, I don't see you lasting much against him.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Stoic
I always thought that the Transformers of similar size to the Gundam units would win. The reasons for this is that I always thought that a Transformer would have better reaction times. They don't have to push buttons and wait a split second for the Gundam unit to react. Transformers aren't really known for their fighting skills, even in their best, current showings. Plus every single unit has beam sabers which pretty much cut through 90% of materials like butter. Transformers have similar weapons in a few instances

Size is about equal for the average Transformer if Humans can fit in their hands as they do mobile suits which are to scale at 16 meters tall.

Transformers don't have anything to compete with mobile suits other than their raw power which does tend to fluctuate

Nothing short of Unicron is taking a single buster rifle shot and walking away

Stoic
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Transformers aren't really known for their fighting skills, even in their best, current showings. Plus every single unit has beam sabers which pretty much cut through 90% of materials like butter. Transformers have similar weapons in a few instances

Size is about equal for the average Transformer if Humans can fit in their hands as they do mobile suits which are to scale at 16 meters tall.

Transformers don't have anything to compete with mobile suits other than their raw power which does tend to fluctuate

Nothing short of Unicron is taking a single buster rifle shot and walking away

That's pretty interesting. Unicron is one of the more powerful Transformers too. I wonder if the Macross units would be able to last against Gundam's?

Originally posted by SquallX
That's true in a sense, but I always tought the Gundams were faster and more manuvable.

Then there's the zero ai, Heero has going for him, if you're not a named Transformer, I don't see you lasting much against him.

Yeah you're likely correct. Those Gundams are pretty fast. Not sure if i remember correctly, but wasn't there Gundam's that could harm entire planets?

Flyattractor
Don't some of the Gundams have pretty insane power levels?

psycho gundam
In the other series, yes, most notably the ∀ Gundam's nanomachine system "moonlight butterfly"

"At full power, the Moonlight Butterfly can cover a wide range (from Earth to Jupiter), while turning most if not all technologies into silicon dioxide (sand). Lastly, the Moonlight Butterfly can be used as a defense of sorts as it can easily defend against both beam and physical attacks."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.