Who do u think is the most powerfull dark lord ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChronoLegionair
who is the greatest?

Darth_Janus
Well, the most powerful would be someone like Marka Ragnos or Naga Sadow.

Darth_Nefarus
Darth Nefarus, Darth Janus, Darth Glentract, Darth Trinew, to name a few

SithKiller
hey dont forget sithkiller...I was a darklord once too...lol...all the booze just mellowed me out and I decided on a change of profession....lol

jackstain
Oh that hurts.^^

Sidious or Vader

Otaku_Sith
No friggin idea...

ChronoLegionair
alright guys come up with serious answers, i would have to say reven

Bobafetty
Vader. He could kick the sh1t out of all the other dark lords, just like he kicked the shit out of Sidious in The Jedi Returns.

ChronoLegionair
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Vader. He could kick the sh1t out of all the other dark lords, just like he kicked the shit out of Sidious in The Jedi Returns.

all vader did was pick him up and through him over the side

Fishy
And its Return Of The Jedi..

Anyways most powerful?

Marka Ragnos
Naga Sadow
possibly Revan or Exar Kun but i have my doubts about those two

nolan lepaz
Oh my God did Bobafetty actually say the Jedi returns? Anyway Sidious was busy frying Luke when out of nowhere Vader lifted him up and threw him into the core. It would be like if you were stomping some punk into the ground and your friend punched you in the jaw. You didn't expect that that's all that happened. What the f**k?

Darth_Janus
Yeah, I'm pretty sure if it went like, this...

Vader- Hey, ass. Lay off my son!

Sidious- *Stops shocking* You got a problem, apprentice?

Vader- Yeah, you. Let's do this. *Vwooom. Saber ignited. Vader goes for a swing.*

Sidious- Screw this. I don't need an apprentice at all. *Zaps Vader. Vader explodes. Sidious then flips Luke over since one side is well done, and resumes zapping.*

nolan lepaz
Yeah it was something along those lines. laughing out loud

Lord Mader
Vader and revan and the guy who absorbs force

Naga Sadow
Ragnos
Sadow
Revan

jackstain
Sidious
Vader
KunT
Revan

Darth_Nefarus
I think that Darth Vader in ROTS has the most raw power, but powerful in my opinion also means wisdom, patience and dedication. Therefore I'm going to vote either Revan or Sidious.

Revan Darkstar
what are you asking for? control, potential, tactics, how much fear they inspired, politics, how much damage they did to the republic etc. Actually a good thing to look at was something Janus posted on one of his threads, I can't remember what it was, but it was pretty good. Laid out different things to base a persons power on. If you would post that here Janus that would help. Anyway, the answer to each of those would be different so please specify which one.

However, here is what I think:

Control: Exar Kun or Naga Sadow (we never actually see Revan do any force powers, however both of the two I said have blown up suns, so I say them)
Potential: Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader, pre-lava bath
Tactics: Revan
Fear: Marka Ragnos
Politics: Sidious
Damage to Republic: Sidious (takes it by default since he actually took it over and won)
Willpower: Revan
Charisma: Revan

Darth Revan33
I would say Lord Revan is the strongest. However, the only one I don't know much about that I think might be able to compete with him is Marka Ragnos.

Darth Mantis
Nihilus and Tulak Hord... ^Jaden beat Marka Ragnos... That's sad...

Darth_Janus
I'll find that and send it up here pronto...

Naga Sadow
he beat a 5000 year old ghost.
and also, sadow could only lose to ragnos i think, so i would pretty much give him second spot.
ragnos however is unbeatable in my book.

Darth Revan33
Ok, let's put it this way, Darth Revan is like the apex of power. I have become convinced that he is the strongest being ever in the Star Wars universe. Yes, Anakin and perhaps a few others COULD have been stronger but he didn't reach his full potential.

Now why do I say Darth Revan is the strongest? (dark side only, if he went light I don't think he would have been the strongest.) He had enormous potential, staring into his eyes was like staring into the heart of the Force. He was trained by Kreia, a powerful and wise Jedi. He plundered everything he could about the Jedi, he was the only one that fully resisted Malachor V and even Kreia could not. He plundered everything about the Sith on a planet sized Sith storehouse of knowledge, further enhancing his power, learning many ways to kill and turn Jedi, and he had tons of experience fighting the Mandalorians and Jedi.

Now, he loses his memories, and then trains again, plundering tombs of four powerful Sith Lords on Korriban gaining Tulak Hord's Sith holocron most likely, and visiting many worlds fighting many different types of opponents, including many dozens of Sith. He then kills Darth Malak and becomes even stronger than his first reign which Malak didn't even think was possible. Then he recovers his full memories including all of the knowledge of the Sith, the Jedi, and experience from fighting.

In conclusion, he had enormous potential, learned everything about the Sith and Jedi, experienced both the Light Side and the Dark Side twice, fought in many battles, planet scale and in single combat, against all types of different opponents, such as Jedi, Sith, Mandalorians, and echani in a golden age for Sith and Jedi, was a brilliant military strategist, and had a superior Will that was legendary. Not to mention he never lost a fight. In short, he had and did everything to gain more power, and he did it all very well. I don't think he could have done anything more to get stronger.

So Lord Revan is (imo) the most powerful being ever in the Star Wars Universe.

Doctor Strange
Vader, because he's the chosen one after all. After that, probably Exar Kun or Revan.

xxxpoppunker182
some of you guys dont know what your talking about for the record.

and duh vader before the suit. he was the most powerful force user ever. he was concieved by the force the force is strongest in him alone he was the chosen one that did balance out the force if you ask me(if you wanna talk about that just email me) naga sadow very powerful exar again very powerful same with revan but vader takes the cake half of his body was made up from the force guys.

so well atleast to me vader before the suite most powerful (cough and cause george lucas made him the most powerful ever cough)

Darth Revan33
Ha, Lucas even says that Anakin never reached his full potential and never got strong enough to overthrow the Emperor. (Watch the fight between Luke and Vader in ESB DVD with commentary on, this is where he said that.)

Darth Trinew
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
Darth Nefarus, Darth Janus, Darth Glentract, Darth Trinew, to name a few

HEY THANKS! LMFAO

xxxpoppunker182
omg thats why i said vadewr BEFORE he was put into his black armor wise ass after he falls into the lava he's only as strong as 80% of sidious thats why i said vader BEFORE he was in the suite

((The_Anomaly))
jackstain's order is correct i think

Darth_Glentract
Tulak Hord kicks butt. So does Naga and Marka. Darth Glentract wins though.

Except for me I think it is something like

Tulak
Revan-Marka(equal)
Naga
Freedon Nadd( he has just always seemed pretty strong to me)
Exar
Bane(with bio armor, he may be better than Exar)
Sidious

Tulak is the greatest lightsaber duelist of all time. Revan having his holocron is like reading a book, there is a reason for teachers.

Darth_Nefarus
Anakin never reached his potential, but he still was more powerful than Sidious. Had he stayed on the lightside he would have F***ed him up then, but he chose a different path with even more power.

Vader was the most powerful for a few hours, but so far I'm still leaning toward Revan or Sidious

jackstain
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
jackstain's order is correct i think

ya ya niGG@

lol

Darth Revan33
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
omg thats why i said vadewr BEFORE he was put into his black armor wise ass after he falls into the lava he's only as strong as 80% of sidious thats why i said vader BEFORE he was in the suite

Hey wise one, I was saying Vader/Anakin was NEVER as powerful as Anakin, Lucas says so himself. He had the potential but he didn't reach it. Once again, ESB dvd with commentary on the part where Luke fights Vader and you will hear him say it.

exanda kane
I will kill any one who says it's Maul. . .

jackstain
you won't do sh1t, becuz ur a pansy.

no one likes you anyway.

http://www.teasnursery.com/PLJL%20Pink%20Pansy.jpg

Bobafetty
MAUL! MAUL MAUL! MAUL! MAUL MAUL! MAUL! MAUL MAUL! MAUL! MAUL MAUL! MAUL! MAUL MAUL!

EAT IT EXANDA KANE. Maul forever!

exanda kane
LOL. Grow up.

Maul is easily recognised as the pinnacle of George Lucas' delusion that everything he creates can be sold on lunchboxes.

exanda kane
In fact Jackstain why don't you tell me where youl ive and I can go to the United Slums of America and pummel you to death myself. You don't become under 18 Judo Champion of South East England for nothing.

jackstain
o0o00o0o0o0o00o, ur scarin' the piss out of me with ur skillz... erm

you dont become an american citizen, instead of a stank, non-bathing, yellow toothed, pompous, jealous cuz we beat the pants off you, and wuld and culd whenever we wanted, brit....for nothin either......go play crochet, and leave the brain-power to the badas$ americans.....f@g( no....not the cigarette)

jackstain
exanda....you might as well call a truce, cuz im not gonna give up, and u'll never win.

ask anyone around here.

jackstain
weiner.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Darth Revan33
Hey wise one, I was saying Vader/Anakin was NEVER as powerful as Anakin, Lucas says so himself. He had the potential but he didn't reach it. Once again, ESB dvd with commentary on the part where Luke fights Vader and you will hear him say it.

i did watch it but he was talking about vader in the suite. besides even if he didnt get to his full potential his body was stiill made up of half of the force

exanda kane
Originally posted by jackstain
exanda....you might as well call a truce, cuz im not gonna give up, and u'll never win.

ask anyone around here.

You've met your match, jismstain

Darth Revan33
Originally posted by exanda kane
You've met your match, jismstain

Lol, you beat jackstain? That's not gonna happen. Oh but jackstain wait, he says he is a karate master or whatever, if he says it then it's gotta be true. He's probably not some 9 year old nerd that stares in front of the computer all day.

Darth_Janus
In fact Jackstain why don't you tell me where youl ive and I can go to the United Slums of America and pummel you to death myself. You don't become under 18 Judo Champion of South East England for nothing.

A kid Judo champ from England? i'm trembling. Why don't you make some more Mr. Bean shows so we have something to appreicate from your little villages over there. Poon.

exanda kane
Originally posted by Darth Revan33
Lol, you beat jackstain? That's not gonna happen. Oh but jackstain wait, he says he is a karate master or whatever, if he says it then it's gotta be true. He's probably not some 9 year old nerd that stares in front of the computer all day.

Y'know I really would like too know where he lives . . .
Bloody nerds. I could locate him at a Trekkie convention or something. Quite looking forward to it actually. Sometimes you gotta use brawn instead of brains. . .

Fishy
Bloody nerds. I could locate him at a Trekkie convention or something. Quite looking forward to it actually. Sometimes you gotta use brawn instead of brains. . .

To bad you have neither...

Seriously what are you guys children?

Whats next in this thread

"My dad can beat your dad"

"Yeah? Well your mom is an elephant"

"At least she would own your mom"

"My mom looks hotter in the German shieze video then your mom does in the ugly one"

And then saying you are more mature then the other guy smile Funniest part of it all

Darth_Janus

Well, if that's the case, you're ****ed in both departments.

exanda kane
You spelt mum wrong. big grin

Fishy
I couldn't give a shit

jackstain
haha....no one likes you exanda....yet im the nerd? lol

Darth_Nefarus
anyone ever seen the bit on Conan O'Brien "In the Year 2000"?

In the year 2000, all the members of KMC will beat up everyone at a Star Trek convention with lightsabers, then turn on one another screaming things like, "Ancient Sith Lords!" "Movie Sith Lords" "Luke is my father!!!"

and then they will all be dead

truheretic
well technically, since Aniken is the chose one, Shouldnt Vader be the ultimate dark lord of all time(ever)?

Darth_Janus
No, because there's no clause that says Anakin was the Chosen One, except for the guesses of a few old men, and there is no clause that says if Anakin was the Chosen One, he need be the only one in SW history.

truheretic
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
No, because there's no clause that says Anakin was the Chosen One, except for the guesses of a few old men, and there is no clause that says if Anakin was the Chosen One, he need be the only one in SW history.
i geuss but i do recall obi r quigon state hes chosen a few times but i still think vader would own

Wanderer259
Anakin is the Chosen One. But that doesn't make him the most powerful in the entire galaxy's history.

SithKiller
Exanda if you want to prove your better than Stain use your brain have a story write off contest thread: Stain story versus Exanda story....not old stories a new one..this way we can all enjoy the fight...lol....or feel free to hold the contest in my thread Star Wars Versus StoryTime....hopefully the stories will end up there anywaysmile Otherwise its a draw... you both lose....(hehe get to writing for my personal amusement) besides Judo aint jack (no pun intended) with someone with an amateur wrestling background.....Ive been able to choke out Judo and Ninjitsu masters with one of the most simple of amateur wrestling moves so forget your would be brawn....and also Judo is not brawn type art...makes me wonder if you really speak truth? I thought you were okay till i read that....brawn over brain and your judo champ...hmmph

Darth Mantis
Tulak Hord... Most skilled with a lightsaber... But the force is a other story...

exanda kane
KK. A write off. Don't appreciate the whole amateur thing though. A few years at Uni and I might move up a bit when I get bored of the whole system.

Kun-ni Habeo
obi is the chosen one!

Darth_Glentract
is you watch clone wars, Mace says that it is still uncertain iof Anakin is the Chosen One.

Darth Trytavius
I don't know much sith lords, but who are these sith lords called Naga Shadow, Marka Ragnos, Revan, Glentract, Trinew, etc...?

Darth Trinew
there isnt he's just kidding

Kun-ni Habeo
sadow,,and ragnos are ancient sith lords,,,and glentract trinew are medmbers of this forum

Fishy
Originally posted by Kun-ni Habeo
obi is the chosen one!

Could be, Maybe Qui Gon was always mistaking about the chosen one

Darth_Janus
Yea, the Chosen One was right under his nose. Obi-Wan brings balance to the Force.

You forgot Darth Janus, Darth Nefarus, Darth Fishy, and Darth Alf.

Fishy
Darth Alf is the most powerful..

Although I like him most, he eats cats I hate cats

Kun-ni Habeo
actually Darth Kun-ni is awesome too

Fishy
Nah he's a Vader rip off

Kun-ni Habeo
he is not,,,vader is his personal b1tch

Fishy
Can't be.. Vader is the chosen one, he isn't anyone's b1tch

Kun-ni Habeo
he is my b1tch

Fishy
Vader is the chosen one he doesn't follow anybody not even Palpatine

Kun-ni Habeo
he follows me!
http://img226.echo.cx/img226/4197/starwarsgalaxiesdarthvader3ee.th.jpg

Darth Revan33
The 33rd clone of Darth Revan whoops all! (That's me for the slow people here)

Kun-ni Habeo
no!
we all know Darth Kunnik owns

Revan Darkstar
nonsense, Lord Darkstar kills all

Kun-ni Habeo
haha but vader said i pwn he must be right

Darth_Janus
Dude, you gotta be kidding... This is the deadliest Darth of all time.

Darth Inanis
1. Sidious
2. Vader
3. Revan

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Darth_Janus

um george lucas said that anikin was the chosen one.

Darth_Janus
Try reading the rest of it on another thread.

Grand Moff Gav
darth Janus is the darkest landlord of the sith run his rent is too high

oh do not fear the darkside...embrace it

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darth Inanis
1. Sidious
2. Vader
3. Revan

Yes! You have sence! Good job.

Darth_Janus
You have found me out! I fund my Jawa Shock Troopers (JST) with my profits from high rent in my slummy apartments on Coruscant! Curse you, spy... curse you!

Grand Moff Gav
ha ha i've exposed you now i'll write to watchdog and expose the KMC TF oh thats me mmmmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.