Unicron vs. PC Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMarv
Let's say instead of facing Galactus, PC Darkseid is now up against the monstrous planet sized draining Unicron who is hungry for Apokolips. How would this battle turn out?

mdbull73
If Rodimus Prime could use the matrix to whip Galvatron and blow the head off of Unicron, I can only image what Darkseid would do.

Galactus would be a much better match

Scoobless
Unicron is basically a god..... The matrix was the life force of another god (Primus)... i doubt Darkseid could stop him

Avalonofthewind
Unicron would slurp on the Omega beams like spaghetti.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Unicron would slurp on the Omega beams like spaghetti.

And meatballs!

grey fox
For a time ... i was considering sparing your pathetic planet , but now...prepare...for it's dismemberment !!! -Unicron

Man he is so bad-ass.....

Marcus4600
I thought that there wasn't a pre-crisis or post-crisis Darkseid.

Juntai
Originally posted by Marcus4600
I thought that there wasn't a pre-crisis or post-crisis Darkseid. People do that refering to a 'full power' or 'true' Darkseid. The one that was able to cut swathe through gods like I do grass on a lawnmower.

Mider
meh i dont know if the omega effect will work on him they hurt the spectre why not unicron.

Kontraz
its unicron... come on... he is one of the few true marvel "gods". (as in aided in the creation of existance, if that makes any sense). I mean, if this thing talks to Megatron, who has conquered argueably more planets than any other char in the marvel universe, the way he does, he probably has a VERY good reason for doing so.

"Nobody summons MEGATRON!!!"

"Then it pleases me to be the first..."

Mider
so he is essential to the universe? he might not be destroyed by the omega beams but he might be hurt if he is essential to the universe like galactus or superman he can still be hurt cause even spectre was hurt but it wont kill him

newjak86
Originally posted by Mider
so he is essential to the universe? he might not be destroyed by the omega beams but he might be hurt if he is essential to the universe like galactus or superman he can still be hurt cause even spectre was hurt but it wont kill him Acutally in the Transformer comics Unicron basically made the new creation by burping up gasses from the old one he devoured.
Unicron destroyed everything from the previous creation.

Mider
what kind of powers has he shown on panal you know what i mean? lasers, making someone blink out of existance in a second, create clones what?

Avalonofthewind
On panel he's shown having destroyed everything and being the last thing in existence.

If anything...Unicron would probably respect Darkseid very much in the way that Galactus did.

DS has no chance.

Tron
Originally posted by Scoobless
Unicron is basically a god..... The matrix was the life force of another god (Primus)... i doubt Darkseid could stop him

And so is Darkseid, a god that other gods are scared sh*tless of.

Mider
so he can destroy the universe how? did he make armies of himself did he shoot blasts?

thesilverspider
so he can destroy the universe how? did he make armies of himself did he shoot blasts?
He ate it...........

Kontraz

well, he can pull ANY warrior from ANY reality into whatever reality he currently is in and make the warrior his slave. and if his new slave even thinks of disobeying, unicron can simply "will him" into non existance

Mider
so he can will people into non existance and eat people can he make armies i mean he is a giant robot wonder if he dies if he doesnt eat i mean maybe he just eats cause he wants after all after he ate everything he just went to bed.

Kontraz
he has to eat planets to absorb their energies in order to maneuver his mechanical body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.