Everyone's schedule for the 18th.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

astrofan428
I know everyone is complaining about useless threads and noobs, so I was a little afraid of opening this thread, but I think it holds more relevance than Halo rules or some blatant spoiler. If need be I have problem with Ken closing this down.

As for the topic, I am really excited about going to the midnight showing. This will my first time seeing a SW on the big screen(yeah I know) so I am really hoping this will be quite an experience.

My current plans include watching episodes 1 and 2 shortly before heading out(expecting this answer alot). I will watch Smallville(you should too), and I will spend alot of time here saying "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!"

I am sure there are much more creative people here, so lets here from yall.

Jedi Priestess
Smallville Season finale at 7 and ROTS at midnight. yes

then Im going to cry all summer long at the loss of my two favorite things. crybaby

Ken Kenobi
The start of the day will see me re-watching the prequel movies again, and then getting ready for the premiere.

I will leave my place sometime during mid-day, at which time I will meet up with my aunt who will drive us into Las Vegas to see the film. We will have many hours left before the doors open. I will go pick up the tickets beforehand though so I can have them in my hands.

If possible I will go to my uncles tattoo parlor and get my ears pierced. Then after he gets off from work we will probably hit Toys R Us and get some figures or sabers to take to the theater.

Then we will wait outside the theater in line with other geeks, discussing the films and comparing our nerd tales of life.

big grin

astrofan428
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Smallville Season finale at 7 and ROTS at midnight. yes

then Im going to cry all summer long at the loss of my two favorite things. crybaby

Hopefully they both go out in a blaze of F'N glory.

HateWork
well i've got a busy schedule. won passes to go see Kicking & Screaming tomorrow night, taking the hottie i met on friday. thursday i'm going out for wings with friends for a bday. friday is a party for that bday. sat is someone elses bday party. sunday is the debut of this band fronted by some fool i know (but the ticket was free and i get two beers with the ticket), monday is gonna be a crazy episode of 24, tues i'm gonna rent team america & the 4th season of seinfeld, and then weds here. after work, get in gear, go to the theater & get in line (with a few trips to the car for some drinking)

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by astrofan428
Hopefully they both go out in a blaze of F'N glory.

Im telling ya Lionel is toast!

astrofan428
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Im telling ya Lionel is toast!

WHAT???????

Tell me it isnt true.

Ken Kenobi
Come on you two, this isn't the Smallville forum, it's the Episode III forum.

Keep it on topic.

Don't get me wrong, I love Smallville too, but this isn't the place to discuss it.

astrofan428
Sorry,

Go Star Wars!!!!

Are the people in the theater going to be cheering? Like really cheering, not a clap or ohhhh everynow and then. I want a giant gasp when the cute little kids ask Anakin for help.

jango fatt
in my country you can go to a midnightshowing on the 17th

finti
sure you dont mean 18 since the world premiere is the 19th

Texansfan05
Watch Episode 1 and 2 on the 18th and Smallville Then watch Episode 3 at Midnight on the 19th and try to see Episode 3 again on the same afternoon!!!

jedi2187
I'll be watching Epi. 1 and 2 on the 18th (and taking a break to watch Smallville), then I'm going to check out ROTS on the 19th. Too damn old to stay up 'til midnight.

Nice avatar, JP. She have a sister?

tpaquin
Hafta run sound a play until 10, then heading straight over to the theater.

LandoSpeeder2
I'll get up very early, and do as much school as I can. Then I will head out to pick up my cuzz and then we will drive backpick up everybody else and head over to the theater. We should be at the theater by 6:00 P.M. anyone think that's too early?

sith_darth_jay
if I could I'll go at 6, but I can't. got college till 9, so as soon as the class is finished I'm heading out to the theater. I'll be there @ 9.30, hopefully I'm going to connect to KMC while I wait (did the smae thing during Matrix Revolution)

Lana
I've got a final exam in the early afternoon, that's over at two (though I'll probably be done by a half past 12), at which point I will head home and finish up whatever needs to still be done on my Jedi costume. I will then probably watch EpI and EpII, and around 8pm get dressed in my costume and head out to the theater, and hopefully will get there around 9pm, and I'll pick up my tickets. Then I'll hang out with all the other geeks in the theater until 12:01 eek!

PVS
me and my buddies are going to show up at the theater a bit early so we can be ahead in line and claim some decent seats. then is magic time.

other than that just a regular day

sith_darth_jay
it can't be a regular day for me.......... I can't hardly wait

Lana
Unfortunately, somehow I have to force (heehee) it to be a regular day until my final is over....

ewansbabe
I'll probably get up go to school get out at about 2:35 go home watch ep. 1 and maybe 2 if i have time, get into my jedi garb, go to target and get some food, and Obi-Wan's new lightsabre, and then head to the theater, plan on bein there by like 6

muse5
i actually am staying home from school that day to sleep and then when i wake up i'll start downing mad caffiene so i can stay awake for that long. i can't wait.

ewansbabe
i wish i could stay home

astrofan428
I was lucky, my last class was yesterday.

LandoSpeeder2
I'm going to sleep wile where driving to go pick up my cuzz, it's about 3 and a half hours to drive their and back.

ewansbabe
u were lucky our last day is the 27th

Xam
18-pick up a friend coming down to montreal(from up north)to come see star wars on the 19th...watch episode 1-2 wit him,then invite my gf over n one of her friends for my friend,,,then "sleep"....wake up the 19th--bring my gf to school,come back home,watch episode 2,go back to pick up my gf,then go to the movies wit ALL OF OUR FRIENDS(WE ALL HAVE PRE TICKETS)

Texansfan05
I finished School last week I don't have to worry about school just counting the days till episode Three 1 More Week Happy Dance Happy Dance

Alatopel
My plans for the day? First, go to school. After school, I'll be heading home, or playing Sproutball. After that, it's over to my friend's house to pick him up, and then over to our other friend's house to meet up with everyone and have one insane hell of a night before the movie starts. Probably watch Empire, maybe Jedi, but no I or II. Finally, we're going to take our crappy Hasbro toy lightsabers, and lead a full on assult on the assholes from our school who happen to be going to the same showing as us. They are -not- fans.

Oh, and watching Epi. III's in there somewhere too.

astrofan428
Lot of people picking up lightsabers wednesday?

vader519
SInce I am starting my star wars marathon this Firday by watching ANH and worling my way each day to when ROTS comes out, by Wedensday I will should be at Clone Wars and I will watch that in the morning, and I will then sleep all day, so I am rested for the midnight showing, get up and go out to eat with my friends, and then head over to the theatre about 9:00, and wait in line.

stefaan
I have nothing to do all day, finished school at least until my finals. So i have all day to do the same as always and than head to the theatres at 7:00 or 7:30 on a wednesday!

star22
I have class from 9-12:30. Then I will probably sleep for a few hours. After that I will watch all 5 other movies to set my mind in geer. Unfortunately, I can't go to the midnight showing. I will probably watch all the video stuff on Star Wars.com again, read my movie guide and the book, and then I am not sure. Bed I guess.

yodafan
I'm not going ot see EP3 till Sunday, the 22nd... Oh well.

star22
Oh man. I feel so bad for you. I won't get to see it after the 19th until June probably, but at least I get to see it opening day.

Delta 62
I'm out of school at 11:35..so I have hours to kill. I'll probably go home, eat, watch Ep I and II, watch the Clone Wars DVD, and probably play through both Republic Commando and Episode III again. Afterwards, watch every EpIII TV spot and trailer I have. I plan on leaving between 10:30 and 11:00 to ensure that I get the seat I want (front row center). All that should eat up the time until then eh?

LightSaber_Part
I think I might go over to a friends house to practice on our Lightsaber fights that we are doing for a line party that he organized. (on the 19th)

then I'll watch LOST Episode 23: "Exodus (Pt 1 of 3)"
and then ether every one will meet at my house or at the New (where I live) Carmike Theater for about 3-4 hours.

astrofan428
Originally posted by LightSaber_Part
I think I might go over to a friends house to practice on our Lightsaber fights that we are doing for a line party that he organized.

You mean you are going to choreograph a LS fight, that is f'n awesome.

LightSaber_Part
Yep smile

and our older siblings put together a Line Party for The Return of the King,
we had most of the sword fighting group there preforming Fights. (we where also on the news big grin )

obiwan609
i am going to school....which will kill some of the time......then i will watch ep 1 and 2.......then sit down...........wait........wait.......wait some more, then jump up and down like a little school girl and get in the car and get to the show early and then get off on the movie

astrofan428
Note to self: Dont sit with ObiWan609. sick

lourock
ill be watching all 5 movies on the 18th. i think watching the OT will and then going to see ROTS will help me refresh my memories on some of the unanswered questions from the OT. gonna be good times that day. it certainly will be a day long remembered...

sundevilscott
On Thursday I have to work at 6:00 AM. So I am only going to work a half day and leave by 10:00 AM. I will meet the wife and kids at the theater for a early showing.

HAROLD
My plan is as follows: My dad picks me up from school and takes me to the theater. I hold our place in line from 3:30 to midnight. What fun.

TheAnimal
my plan is go to work at 3:am come home at 12 noon. go to the gym and by then it would be 3pm. call up my 2 friends and my lady. take one car and go see ep3.

astrofan428
Work at 3am, man that sucks.

Jayd265
may 18 is my last day of school. i take my final at 730 that morning,leave by 9 then im going to work til hopefully around 4 or 5. then ill come home and watch episode 1 and 2 then ill leave for the 12:01 showing then come home. go to bed and get ready to wake up at like 6 the next day for graduation rehearsal.

BAILY
May 18th

Get up and go to work... 10-6..... then pick up friends... go to ROTS.... ice cream at Denny's... home at 4ish am.... sleep a few hours... Doctors Appointment at 10am.... then work at 4-8..... then die

Mist
best plan is to get so pissed you forget everything about ep3.....

then you can go in spoiler freehappy

astrofan428
Originally posted by BAILY
May 18th

Get up and go to work... 10-6..... then pick up friends... go to ROTS.... ice cream at Denny's... home at 4ish am.... sleep a few hours... Doctors Appointment at 10am.... then work at 4-8..... then die

Atleast Baily can die having seen ROTS.

BAILY
Damn Straight bud

Deadlyshot07
I cant c it till saturday, which sucks, but i already got tickets for it.

ShadowKing
go to work...leave early...get some wings and some wings (red bull),
hook up, grab my saber and get on line!!

JKozzy
School. Pick up the tickets. Then go to sleep, wake up on the 19th, go to school, and head off to the 6:30pm showing big grin

astrofan428
I plan on staying up really late tonight and hopefully talking with some of the people seeing it tonight. After staying up late I plan to sleep way into the day tomorrow.

koolruningz
I started work at 5 this morning so by the time i come out the theatre at 2.30 tomorrow morning i could be a bit of a write off, but im expecting energy drinks and adrenalin to keep me going. Its all worth it.

LightSaber_Part
I plan on staying up really late tonight and hopefully talking with some of the people seeing it tonight. After staying up late I plan to sleep way into the day tomorrow.

GOOD GRAVY, I want to do that too eek!

Morridini
I am about to go to school in half an hour. Then I'll come home from school. Do homework and eat. Later I'll go to bed. Then on the 9th I'll go to school. come home and eat. And then go and see RotS at 06:00PM GMT+1.

LightSaber_Part
so its 7:07am where you live??

coooool its 12:06am where i live cool

Lazerlike42
I look at this costume I have spent countless dollars and hours on and I wonder why? Then I a tv spot comes on and every last shade of inquisition leaps from my mind.... big grin

astrofan428
What kinda costume?

Lazerlike42
just a generic Jedi knight robe.... I have to finish it up in the morning.... it's much more impressive given that I have no skill in sewing lol

DarkYoda
I tried to get some lightsabers tonight with my friends and they were sold out everywhere. sad I'm going to get up tomorrow and drive all over the place until I can find some. Where are some good places to look that most people don't think of?

After that, we're gonna have some sweet saber battles... evil face

Around 4:00 PM we're going to watch Episodes I and II and then head to the theater around 9:00 PM. Then we'll have more battles hopefully! eek! Then we just wait in line until Midnight!! Happy Dance

It's EPISODE III BABY!! REVENGE OF THE SITH!!! AAAAHHHH!!!

( excitement overload )

blowup

astrofan428
Originally posted by DarkYoda

( excitement overload )

blowup

Rest in peace my friend, may the force be with you.

Lazerlike42
hmmmmm um..... toy stores, walmart.... party stores, target if you have any, department stores, Kohl's if you have one, um.... other walmart type stores....

astrofan428
I know you can find those $99 dollar ones at some gamespots.

LightSaber_Part
I tried to get some lightsabers tonight with my friends and they were sold out everywhere. sad I'm going to get up tomorrow and drive all over the place until I can find some. Where are some good places to look that most people don't think of?

After that, we're gonna have some sweet saber battles... evil face

Around 4:00 PM we're going to watch Episodes I and II and then head to the theater around 9:00 PM. Then we'll have more battles hopefully! eek! Then we just wait in line until Midnight!! Happy Dance

It's EPISODE III BABY!! REVENGE OF THE SITH!!! AAAAHHHH!!!

( excitement overload )

blowup

Dude, come to Tyler and maybe I'll see you stick out tongue

DarkYoda
Tyler is a LONG way away from Midland. Plus I already have tickets! stick out tongue Kohl's sells lightsabers? Interesting (scratches chin). Yeah... we checked Target and Walmart - both places were sold out. And everywhere else was already closed. I'm going to check Toys R Us tomorrow and go back to Target, Walmart and everywhere else to see what I can find. We just want the 15 dollar ones. I have a few of the cheap plastic ones but they're really too short and they don't light up... they're also designed more for little kids. Anyway. laughing Inside I guess I'm really just a kid too. wink

astrofan428
I wanted to grab the Dooku saber I saw at Walmart the other day, I should have.

Lazerlike42
well around here Kohl's has toys, and they usually put toys that are related to current pop culture, and they had Star Wars stuff last time I was there

DarkYoda
They just built one here recently and I haven't ever gone and checked it out. (Kohl's)

LightSaber_Part
Tyler is a LONG way away from Midland. Plus I already have tickets! stick out tongue

cry................................................................crybaby

Ah just kidding stick out tongue
have you been to Tyler?

DarkYoda
Ah just kidding stick out tongue
have you been to Tyler?

I might have when I was a wee lad. But not in recent memory. I have been to the Dallas area lots of times since I have relatives that live there. You ever come through Midland?

LightSaber_Part
Good Gravy, I had no Idea that Midland was way over there.........

(yeah I know I had no Idea where Midland was so I Map-Quested it big grin)

kenobi2004
lucky are u guys in usa....it's released on the 19th there...in india,that's where i stay....it will be released on the 20th may...still i bought my tickets lastnight...all i'm gonna do that day is watch episode 1,2 and then watch 3 at cinema.when i come back i will watch 4,5,6.that's good enough

astrofan428
HaHa, neither of your towns are listed on the map. stick out tongue

LightSaber_Part
HaHa, neither of your towns are listed on the map. stick out tongue

Well phhhhhhh to you stick out tongue

Crazy88No.1
I think I will watch all of Star Wars Clone Wars today

astrofan428
Astro : 1
DY : 0
LSP : 0

BooYah

LightSaber_Part
HA....HA!!!! stick out tongue

Astro : 1
DY : 0
LSP : 1

DarkYoda
But our towns aren't the most polluted in the nation. wink

astrofan428
Yeah, but can you find that on a globe?

Astro : 2

astrofan428
But our towns aren't the most polluted in the nation. wink

Hey thats what made me the man I am today, all 9 mutated feet of me.

Oh and dont forget the fattest. big grin Houston Rocks

LightSaber_Part
Yeah, but can you find that on a globe?

Astro : 2

Let me check!!!!!!! devil

I will win this battle is its the last thing I do!!!!

DarkYoda
Nah... I have nothing against Houston. It's just so big!!! And humid!! I've been there before.

Heh... this is gonna turn into a ripoff of "Conan O'Brien Hates My Homeland!"

astrofan428
I am actually just outside in Spring, so breathing isnt that hard.

LightSaber_Part
DARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need a biger Globe!!!!!!!!!
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA devil

stick out tongue

LightSaber_Part
I am actually just outside in Spring, so breathing isnt that hard.

AA HA, so you DON"T live in Huston.

so your not on the Globe ether stick out tongue

DarkYoda
Midland is actually pretty lame. I have no problem admitting it. But there are some good people here. smile

The thing that sucks most about it is that George Bush was from here... and that's what everybody thinks of when they hear about Midland. That movie Friday Night Lights is fairly accurate though in it's depiction of football obsession. I went to one of the schools featured in that movie.

astrofan428
AA HA, so you DON"T live in Huston

Yeah, guess not. Born there though, everyone here naturally says they live in houston, unless they are talking to someone from houston.

LightSaber_Part
Yeah, guess not. Born there though, everyone here naturally says they live in houston, unless they are talking to someone from houston.

Gotcha smile

but your still not on the globe stick out tongue

astrofan428
Have you two noticed how many times late at night that the 3 of us just start conversations in random threads?

DarkYoda
Have you two noticed how many times late at night that the 3 of us just start conversations in random threads?

LOL... we're all insomniacs up at the same time thinking about Star Wars. Cool. cool

LightSaber_Part

Right on my Texan friend. big grin

it is kind of cool though, I mean look at this...............
(Users Browsing this Forum: Ken Kenobi, mephistodesigns, hacksawfg, Sting_2003, okm, astrofan428, kashmircat, teamneedle, DarkYoda, janboy, Anubis91330, Lazerlike42, LightSaber_Part)

and I bet we are the only Texans

DarkYoda
So are all 3 of us coming here tomorrow night once we get in late to give our reviews? big grin

astrofan428
Imagine the conversation we will have thursday. big grin

Oh crap, I just ruined my pants. sick

I need to pick up some adult diapers for tomorrow night.

LightSaber_Part
So are all 3 of us coming here tomorrow night once we get in late to give our reviews? big grin

I would but a Friend is coming over and sacking at my place for the
night. I would love to but I best not because I have a Line Party to go to on Thursday!!! (for EP-III)

DarkYoda
Yeah... I don't know. I'll definitely be here Thursday, but not sure about late at night early Thursday morning. The movie will end by 2:30 and then it will probably be 4 or 5 before myself and my friends calm down enough to even think about sleep.

*sigh* Can't wait! eek!

LightSaber_Part
Man I can't wait!!!

since there are no mods here shifty............do we want to start a thread and just us will talk in it??

DarkYoda
Man I can't wait!!!

since there are no mods here shifty............do we want to start a thread and just us will talk in it??

We hijacked this one so what's the point? laughing

astrofan428
I think Ken is still bouncing from board to board.

Time to execute order......tx.

LightSaber_Part
We hijacked this one so what's the point? laughing

Very good point laughing laughing laughing

I think Ken is still bouncing from board to board.

Time to execute order......tx.

laughing laughing laughing

DarkYoda
I'm listening to the ESB soundtrack right now. It's awesome! But I must have busted the right headphone speaker because it's buzzing like there's something loose. *sigh* new lightsabers, new headphones, 50 more tickets for episode 3. eek!

astrofan428
Sounds like a good idea, got ROTS soundtrack burned on my XBOX. I think I am going to turn that bad boy on.

LightSaber_Part
OK, so am I now going to have to go and get my SW sound tracks out??

DarkYoda
OK, so am I now going to have to go and get my SW sound tracks out??

You must do what you feel is right... of course

astrofan428
You must do what you feel is right... of course

Man, I bet there is a star wars response for almost anything nowadays.

DarkYoda
Man, I bet there is a star wars response for almost anything nowadays.

So certain are you?

astrofan428
What?

That is a new one.

LightSaber_Part
So certain are you?

DOG, I've been siting here for 5 minutes and then you came and posted before me stick out tongue

LightSaber_Part
What?

That is a new one.

Yoda say it some where in the OT

DarkYoda
"So certain are you? Always with you it cannot be done." - Yoda, Dagobah, ESB

LightSaber_Part
Well My good TEXAN friends, its 2:00am and I don't know about you two but I think I might need to go to bed.

should I??

Darth MoonPIE
never!!!!!!!!! its only 12:30 here

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by Darth MoonPIE
never!!!!!!!!! its only 12:30 here

laughing out loud

LightSaber_Part
look at all the people that are on (only 39)......................
There are currently 36 members and 210 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 1302 on 03-10-2005 at 09:27 PM.
1chatter, aaa, adriano, astrofan428, Baylin, bertran, Black Ice, brookied, Cinemaddiction, DarkYoda, Darth MoonPIE, darthsinister, dawsey28, G_Traggy, hakuei, jay2075, jinzin, jon84, Kento, KilldriveRDrumr, Lazerlike42, leonheartmm, LightSaber_Part, lordjade, Machete_Guy, Malo, Mist, Molecule man, oddjob02, PENGUINER, saphiro, spidergrl, Sting_2003, Wickerman, Zilverz

astrofan428
Well My good TEXAN friends, its 2:00am and I don't know about you two but I think I might need to go to bed.

should I??

Your call dude, I myself predict a 4 or 5 bedtime for me. Then sleep till about 1 or 2. Wake up watch E1 and E2, then I will be so close.

DarkYoda

should I??

Impossible to see, the future is!

LightSaber_Part
Well I'm sorry to say but I'm going to bed, because I have a costume thats not done YET!!!!!
so see you all later.

Good night my band of Texans cowboy

astrofan428
Goodbye old friend, and may the force be with you. - Obi-Wan in E3

DarkYoda
Well I'm sorry to say but I'm going to bed, because I have a costume thats not done YET!!!!!
so see you all later.

Good night my band of Texans cowboy

Always his mind on the future... the horizon... never his mind on WHERE he was... hmm... WHAT he was doing! big grin

jon84
Well, tickets are for sale on thursday the 19th in taipei so i'm going to buy my tickets first thing in the morning for the afternoon show on friday the 20th. (release date in taiwan) W00t digital baby!!! Happy Dance

astrofan428
I wanted to bust out with, "If you choose the quick and easy path, as vader did" but I dont remember the rest.

Someone back me up, I just watched the damn thing a few days ago. I even watched Empire of Dreams for the 3rd time.

DarkYoda
I wanted to bust out with, "If you choose the quick and easy path, as vader did" but I dont remember the rest.

Someone back me up, I just watched the damn thing a few days ago. I even watched Empire of Dreams for the 3rd time.

Yoda: "If you choose the quick and easy path, as Vader did, you will become an agent of evil!"

Obi-Wan: "Patience"

Luke: "And sacrifice Han and Leia?"

Yoda: "If you honor what they fight for... yes!"

astrofan428
"If you choose the quick and easy path, as Vader did, you will become an agent of evil!"

Bingo, thankyou.

DarkYoda
This is actually a really cool idea for a thread. Is there a statement or a question for which there is no response that can be given from a Star Wars movie?

astrofan428
lol, like if I said I can TRY and do blah blah blah.

You could come back with....

DarkYoda
lol, like if I said I can TRY and do blah blah blah.

You could come back with....

DO! or DO NOT! There is no try!!

Darth MoonPIE
I must say I know almost every quote from all the star wars movies, but I know almost nothing in EU if that really matters anyways.

Vader: "You don't know the POWER of the darkside....I MUST obey my master..."

Luke: "Then my father is truly dead.."

I hope this is right I havent seen the OT movies for a few weeks now. lol

astrofan428
Exactly big grin

If we where to start a thread like that, this would be the time. Have it gain steam while there are no mods around.

DarkYoda
I could play for a little while, but then I need to go to bed too. What would we call it?

astrofan428
??????????

J.M FcThumbs-Up
In exactly 10 hours I will be having my Episode3 experience...
Happy Dance

DarkYoda
"Answer With A Star Wars Quote Game"

???

astrofan428
Could work

DarkYoda
"Revenge Of The Quote" ??? laughing out loud

astrofan428
Obvious, yet intriguing.

astrofan428
Hell, I wouldnt mind just a flat out trivia thread.

Darth MoonPIE
Im down... just nothing too EU. and im game!

astrofan428
Yeah no EU

astrofan428
Okay what the hell? I just noticed your little tag under your name.

Darth MoonPIE
lol.

DarkYoda
I know... it's just wrong. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And technically, since there is no apostrophe, he is just saying he likes DarkYodas (plural) in general.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
blink

Darth MoonPIE
what? Look again!

astrofan428
What kind of videos have you been sending him? sick

DarkYoda
Let's just hijack this thread for now until we can think of a good name for a trivia thread that hypes us up for Episode III.

astrofan428
Let's just hijack this thread for now until we can think of a good name for a trivia thread that hypes us up for Episode III.

What the hell do you think we have doing? laughing

Oh well it is my thread anyway. cool

Darth MoonPIE
A solemn occasion...towards the end...mixed with that pic in your sig touched me darkyoda...

the song on the soundtrack

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Darth MoonPIE
what? Look again!

To quote a man named Palpatine...

"So be it! ... (with disgust) Moonpie! "

Unleashes a torrent of force lightning.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>